Like all eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Paraframe I is based on the same minimal frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple, open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe I is everything that an everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 7.01"
- Blade Length: 3.01"
- Closed Length: 4.11"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
Cut, pry, strip or slice. Whatever your pleasure, the Outrigger’s partially serrated drop point 3.38-inch blade is built for solutions. Making quick work of daily tasks, the fine edge section offers clean, accurate cuts, while the serrated part smoothly dispatches rope, twine and cord, even after hours of use. The Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens quickly and easily, with one hand or two, thanks to dual thumb studs atop the blade. When it’s time to close things up, just push the Plunge Lock for a positive release and easy one-handed closure.
- Overall Length: 7.0"
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17
- Handle Material: Aluminum with SoftGrip Overmold
- Pocket clip for easy carrying
- Plunge Lock for solid, positive release and blade closure
- Dual thumb studs for quick, secure left or right-handed opening
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens fast and easily
- Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade for easy cutting, as well as sawing of thick rope and cord
Silent Strike has made yet another affordable, lightweight, but quality blade. This 8 inch survival knife has a lightweight aluminum handle, a precision sharpened steel blade, a serrated top edge and it contains survival equipment in the handle. The equipment includes a compass, a sewing kit, matches, fishing line with a hook, buttons, and a safety hook. Great for young preppers, outdoors men, or knife enthusiasts, this knife is both inexpensive and reliable. Its saw can cut through small limbs and brush with ease, making it great for camp-ground use. It's not too heavy and it comes with a nylon sheath for easy carry. The steel blade is tough so you don't be afraid to put some work in with this knife.Pick one up today!
- Lightweight aluminum handle
- Precision sharpened 8" stainless steel blade
- Carrying sheath
- Storage handle with survival equipment
Survival Equipment Includes:
- Sewing kit
- Safety pin
- Fishing line with hook
- Matches with flint paper
- Welded Bi-Metal for sharp edge and flexible body
- Stay sharper 3X longer than traditional carbon blades
- 13-in-1 Multi-Tool
- Nylon Case Included
- Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 4-1/8" closed; 6-3/8" overall
- Spring-Loaded Long Nose Plier
- Spring-Loaded Regular Plier
- Spring-Loaded Wire Cutters
- Double-Cut File
- Can Opener
- Small Slotted Screwdriver
- Serrated Blade
- Smooth Blade
- Philips Screwdriver
- Bottle Opener
- Large Slotted Screwdriver
- Optimized cutting angle for reduced fatigue
- Slide Assembly Durable 3 Position Design
- Magnetic Nose For Easy Blade Changes
- Captured Screw Prevents Loss During Blade Change
- Features inside storage for up to 5 blades
- Includes 1 IRWIN BLUE BLADE™ Blade
- Lasts 3X Longer, Shatter Proof Bi-Metal
A great choice for first-time users, the original Portland, Oregon multi-tool manufacturer is making you your very own Sidekick. This handy pocket-sized tool has all the features you need to get your project done, at a fraction of the cost. The handy, outside-accessible blades mean you can open the knife with just one hand and rounded handles make getting a grip around their all-new, spring-action jaws easy and very comfortable. Stainless steel; first choice, or handy second backup, you can't beat the value of the Sidekick.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Ruler (1.5 in 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
- Solid high carbon steel
- Tempered to provide hard edge with flexible back
- Specially hardened to induce toughness
- Economy blade for sawing light to medium-hard materials
- A good balance of wear resistance, mechanical shock absorbing properties
- Virtually unbreakable
Looking for a quality knife that doesn't require a loan to buy? Silent Strike's Pakkawood Folding Knife is a good quality knife that is built to last. The knife's thumb stud allows for easy opening, and the liner lock keeps the blade from folding in until your task is complete. The three inch blade is factory sharp and holds an edge quite well. This tool looks beautiful and is also quite functional. This Silent Strike has the kind of quality and rustic feel that reminds you of your grandfather's pocket knife. At 4 inches in length and only a half inch think, the knife isn't too heavy or too bulky to slip into your pocket or belt sheath, making this knife a good choice for your everyday carry needs.
- Stainless Steel
- Pakkawood Inlay Handle
- Liner Lock
- Folding Design
- Thumb Stud for Opening
- Handle- 4 inches long by 1/2 inches thick
- Blade- 3 inches long