This mid-sized folder is perfect to suit daily needs. The Bantam is built with durable 420HC blade steel and a stylish White Head Hunterz camo ETP handle with a textured surface for a sure grip. It locks open for safety and closes using a mid-lockback design. The contoured handle makes this knife easy and safe to use in the woods or for daily tasks.
- 420HC steel blade
- Textured handle for a sure grip
- Contoured handle
- Closes using a mid-lockback design
***For use with Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener ONLY***
- (2) P80 Coarse Grit Belts
- (2) P220 Medium Grit Belts
- (2) 6000 Fine Grit Belts
- Welded Bi-Metal for sharp edge and flexible body
- Stay sharper 3X longer than traditional carbon blades
At a mere five ounces, the Leatherman Skeletool has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good lookin' package.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Cutters
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Large Bit Driver
- Closed Length: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 g)
Like all eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Paraframe I is based on the same minimal frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple, open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe I is everything that an everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 7.01"
- Blade Length: 3.01"
- Closed Length: 4.11"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Precision-ground edges on the blades ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality
- Hot drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life
- Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting
- Handles are encased in Plastisol for better comfort and reduced hand fatigue during cutting
- Pro-Touch™ Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
The PakLite Skinner is ideal for meeting a hunter's most difficult field dressing demands, anywhere from skinning to cutting joints. The larger design and re-curved skinner style allows a hunter to perform any task with confidence. The finger grip cutouts offer ultimate control, while the minimalist design makes it lightweight and easy to carry in a heavy- duty nylon sheath. It's great for packing into the field when light weight counts. The 420HC stainless steel blade and frame of 420HC steel ensure corrosion resistance and make the knife easy to clean. The Black Traction Coating on this handle add texture for a very secure grip. This skinner is an essential piece to any hunter's gear and will perform when called upon.
- 420HC stainless steel blade
- 420HC steel frame
- Easy to clean
- Black Traction Coating on handle for a very secure grip
- Finger grip cutouts offer ultimate control
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Heat treated - 3/16" x 3/8" x 6" - 3/32" x 3/8" x 5" - & 1/4" x 1/2" x 6" 5 cold chisels - 1/2" x 3/8" x 6" - 5/8" x 1/2" x 7" - 3/4" x 5/8" x 7" - 7/8" x 5/8" x 8" - & 1" x 3/4" x 8-1/2" 4 taper punches - 7/16" x 5/8" x 10" - 5/32" x 1/2" x 9" - 1/8" x 1/2" x 10" - & 1/8" x 3/8" x 8-1/2"