- Compound cutting action with textured grips and E-Z close latch
- Great for cutting sheet metal, vinyl, plastic, rubber and many other applications
- Multi-purpose snips with compound cutting leverage
- Pro-Touch™ Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
- M2™ Tooth Technology: patent-pending advanced tooth geometry and Tri-Ground™ teeth provide a fast, efficient cut
- Deep Gullets™ provide rapid removal of chips
- Easy-Start™ Front Teeth: 12pt. Extra-fine front teeth provide a rapid, smooth start
- Thick-Body™ Blade: delivers rigidity and control
- Tapered-Pitch™ nose improves clearance and stability
- Hardwood handle