Cut, pry, strip or slice. Whatever your pleasure, the Outrigger’s partially serrated drop point 3.38-inch blade is built for solutions. Making quick work of daily tasks, the fine edge section offers clean, accurate cuts, while the serrated part smoothly dispatches rope, twine and cord, even after hours of use. The Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens quickly and easily, with one hand or two, thanks to dual thumb studs atop the blade. When it’s time to close things up, just push the Plunge Lock for a positive release and easy one-handed closure.
- Overall Length: 7.0"
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17
- Handle Material: Aluminum with SoftGrip Overmold
- Pocket clip for easy carrying
- Plunge Lock for solid, positive release and blade closure
- Dual thumb studs for quick, secure left or right-handed opening
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens fast and easily
- Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade for easy cutting, as well as sawing of thick rope and cord
The black handled partially serrated Scallion 1620ST from Kershaw and Ken Onion is a small, yet practical knife for anyone. You'll never be at a loss with this blade on hand as you work your way through life.
Kershaw's Ken Onion Scallion offers high-performance styling and all the convenience of the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system in a slightly larger knife. It's ideal for everyday carrying. The blade is built of high-carbon 420HC stainless steel for good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. For lighter weight, the Scallion series features anodized aluminum or polyimide handles. All Scallions include a secure liner lock to keep the blade securely in place until the user closes it and a Safety Tip Lock to keep the blade stored in the handle.
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 2 1/4 in. (5.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 1/2 in. (8.4 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
Swerve, but don't miss it. You're going to like this one. It's designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife. The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches. For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The Flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
The Kershaw Ken Onion Leek has a Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel 3 inch blade with a 410 stainless-steel handle. The blade has a bead-blasted non-glare finish and the handle features a stainless-steel finish. The Speed-Safe assisted one-hand opening system swings the blade out smoothly from the handle when using the thumb stud or index-open assembly. Simply apply pressure with your thumb or on the back of the handle with your index finger, and the blade deploys. The innovative tip safety lock secures the blade to prevent any accidental opening. An internal frame lock operates with one hand for convenient closing as well. When closed this 3 oz Kershaw knife is 4 inches long. Comes complete with a removable/reversible pocket clip.
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Frame Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
At a mere five ounces, the Leatherman Skeletool has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good lookin' package.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Cutters
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Large Bit Driver
- Closed Length: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 g)