- Compound cutting action with textured grips and E-Z close latch
- Great for cutting sheet metal, vinyl, plastic, rubber and many other applications
- Multi-purpose snips with compound cutting leverage
- Pro-Touch™ Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
The E-Z Saw is a breeze to use when it comes time to saw through the bones of big game animals. Its a remarkably efficient design. And its a genuine comfort to use, owing to the co-mold of rigid thermoplastic and Soft grip. The saw teeth are configured to reduce increase sawing efficiency by 1/3 as compared to traditional saws. That means less work, and that's always a good thing.
- Soft Grip
- Rounded end reduces risk of puncture
- Fine ground teeth
- Solid high carbon steel
- Tempered to provide hard edge with flexible back
- Specially hardened to induce toughness
- Economy blade for sawing light to medium-hard materials
- A good balance of wear resistance, mechanical shock absorbing properties
- Virtually unbreakable
Built with the same lightweight anodized aluminum handle, the Junior is a scaled-down version of the EVO that weighs in at less than two ounces. The fine-edge blade is constructed of stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening, and a liner lock and finger guard for additional safety. It’s a pocket-sized take on a traditional straight spine knife.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 6.35"
- Weight: 1.80 oz.
- Handle: Aluminum
- Finger flip opening
- Anodized aluminum cut-out handle
- Titanium nitrade-coated blade
- Stainless Steel Razor Sharp Blade
- Stainless Steel Removable Pocket Clip
- Liner Lock for Safety
- Aluminum Anodized Handle
- Easy One Hand Open/Close
- Dual Thumb Stubs
- Overall Length: 8 Inches
- Closed Length: 4 - 3/4 Inch
- Clip Point Blade: 3 - 1/4 Inch
Irwin Folding Utility Knife 2089100.
- Quick Change Button
- Extended Thumb Ledge
- Anchored Belt Clip
- Wire Stripper Notch
The Contrast's dual G-10/Stainless Steel handle unites show-stopping style and high performance in a unique every day carry folder available in full fine edge or serrated blade.
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Open Length: 7.1"
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- G-10/Stainless Steel Handle
- Frame Lock
- Machined G-10 - Lighter and thinner
- Full Fine Edge or Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade