Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
The Milwaukee® FASTBACK™ Flip Utility Knife features Press and Flip, a one handed blade opening for easy activation and activates the blade up to 3X faster than a 2-handed opening. A tool free blade change allows for fast and efficient adjustments, while a thin all metal body stands up to jobsite abuse. The wire form belt clip makes it easy for a user to store the knife without tearing up the pocket. The integrated gut hook and wire stripper also increase utility.
- Press and Flip - One handed opening
- Tool Free Blade Change
- Gut Hook - Cut without opening up blade
- Wire Stripper - Up to 10 gauge wire
- Wire Form Belt Clip - Secures without tearing up material
- All Metal Body
- Length: 7 1/4"
- Wire Stripper: Up to 10ga
The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Blade Length: 2.22"
- Closed Length: 3.07"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Staineless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
The E-Z Saw is a breeze to use when it comes time to saw through the bones of big game animals. Its a remarkably efficient design. And its a genuine comfort to use, owing to the co-mold of rigid thermoplastic and Soft grip. The saw teeth are configured to reduce increase sawing efficiency by 1/3 as compared to traditional saws. That means less work, and that's always a good thing.
- Soft Grip
- Rounded end reduces risk of puncture
- Fine ground teeth
Irwin Folding Utility Knife 2089100.
- Quick Change Button
- Extended Thumb Ledge
- Anchored Belt Clip
- Wire Stripper Notch
- Stainless Steel Razor Sharp Blade
- Stainless Steel Removable Pocket Clip
- Liner Lock for Safety
- Aluminum Anodized Handle
- Easy One Hand Open/Close
- Dual Thumb Stubs
- Overall Length: 8 Inches
- Closed Length: 4 - 3/4 Inch
- Clip Point Blade: 3 - 1/4 Inch
Cut, pry, strip or slice. Whatever your pleasure, the Outrigger’s partially serrated drop point 3.38-inch blade is built for solutions. Making quick work of daily tasks, the fine edge section offers clean, accurate cuts, while the serrated part smoothly dispatches rope, twine and cord, even after hours of use. The Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens quickly and easily, with one hand or two, thanks to dual thumb studs atop the blade. When it’s time to close things up, just push the Plunge Lock for a positive release and easy one-handed closure.
- Overall Length: 7.0"
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17
- Handle Material: Aluminum with SoftGrip Overmold
- Pocket clip for easy carrying
- Plunge Lock for solid, positive release and blade closure
- Dual thumb studs for quick, secure left or right-handed opening
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens fast and easily
- Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade for easy cutting, as well as sawing of thick rope and cord
- 13-in-1 Multi-Tool
- Nylon Case Included
- Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 4-1/8" closed; 6-3/8" overall
- Spring-Loaded Long Nose Plier
- Spring-Loaded Regular Plier
- Spring-Loaded Wire Cutters
- Double-Cut File
- Can Opener
- Small Slotted Screwdriver
- Serrated Blade
- Smooth Blade
- Philips Screwdriver
- Bottle Opener
- Large Slotted Screwdriver
The black handled partially serrated Scallion 1620ST from Kershaw and Ken Onion is a small, yet practical knife for anyone. You'll never be at a loss with this blade on hand as you work your way through life.
Kershaw's Ken Onion Scallion offers high-performance styling and all the convenience of the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system in a slightly larger knife. It's ideal for everyday carrying. The blade is built of high-carbon 420HC stainless steel for good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. For lighter weight, the Scallion series features anodized aluminum or polyimide handles. All Scallions include a secure liner lock to keep the blade securely in place until the user closes it and a Safety Tip Lock to keep the blade stored in the handle.
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 2 1/4 in. (5.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 1/2 in. (8.4 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip