- Self-retracting spring action returns blade safely into the housing when not in use
- Interlocking nose reduces blade wobble
- Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in the hand
- Two blade positions - 2mm extension for box cutting and full extension for general use
- Tool-free entry
At a mere five ounces, the Leatherman Skeletool has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good lookin' package.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Cutters
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Large Bit Driver
- Closed Length: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 g)
The Kershaw FreeFall is a tactically styled blade and a palm-gripping, ergonomic handle. The blade is a modified tanto with a hollow-ground and slightly curved belly for versatile cutting. The tanto tip is flat-ground for strength. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with an easy-care stonewashed finish provides high performance at an affordable price.
The handle is contoured to fit the palm and is partially embossed with Kershaw’s K-Texture™ grip for an extra secure hold. Heavy jimping on the blade back and on the lower part of the backspacer add to the grip power of this handsome knife. The backspacer has a built-in lanyard hole that's wide enough to accommodate thicker lanyards.
The FreeFall also has a reversible and adjustable deep-carry clip. A screw on the knife butt enables you to mount the clip for left- or right-handed carry. It also lets you move the clip closer or further from the handle for a tighter or looser fit and makes it easy to accommodate thicker pocket materials like denim. Custom touches like that, combined with tactical styling and a comfortable hand-fit, make the FreeFall an easy choice for tough piercing tasks as well as for every day carry.
- Blade length: 3 1/4 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/2 in. (19 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
This mid-sized folder is perfect to suit daily needs. The Bantam is built with durable 420HC blade steel and a stylish Reaper Black camo ETP handle with a textured surface for a sure grip. It locks open for safety and closes using a mid-lockback design. The contoured handle makes this knife easy and safe to use in the woods or for daily tasks.
- 420HC steel blade
- Cryogenic heat-treated stainless steel
- One hand ambidextrous open
- Lock back design for safe use
- Hi-Visibility orange color makes for easy spotting on the job site
- Optimized cutting angle for reduced fatigue
- Smooth, three-position slide exposes variable blade lengths
- Features inside storage for up to 5 blades
- Includes 3 IRWIN BLUE BLADE™ Bi-Metal Utility Blades
This mid-sized folder is perfect to suit daily needs. The Bantam is built with durable 420HC blade steel and a stylish White Head Hunterz camo ETP handle with a textured surface for a sure grip. It locks open for safety and closes using a mid-lockback design. The contoured handle makes this knife easy and safe to use in the woods or for daily tasks.
- 420HC steel blade
- Textured handle for a sure grip
- Contoured handle
- Closes using a mid-lockback design
The Kershaw Chive is such an amazing little knife you'll wonder how you ever lived without one. This little beauty can also really get some work done. The Ken Onion Chive series features Kershaw's Speed Safe ambidextrous opening system for smooth, easy opening by both right and left-handed users. The Chive is less than three inches long - perfect for pocket carry. The 1600 Kershaw Chive features a 1 15/16" 420HC stainless steel blade for good edge retention, easy resharpening, and excellent toughness. It has dual thumb studs, ambidextrous Index Finger Opening extension and Speed-Safe assist. All Chives also feature the Safety Tip Lock to ensure the blade stays securely inside the handle until the user releases it, and a removable pocket clip for easy carrying. Add to that a 410 stainless steel handle, 2 7/8" closed, with a lanyard hole. Like all Kershaw knives, this stainless steel knife is built using the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art techniques. The Chive may be the smallest member of the "Onion" family, but it's got all the advanced features knife users demand.
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 1 15/16 in. (4.9 cm)
- Closed length: 2 7/8 in. (7.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Locking Liner
- Thumb stud
- Pocket clip
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)