Swerve, but don't miss it. You're going to like this one. It's designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife. The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches. For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The Flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Hi-Visibility orange color makes for easy spotting on the job site
- Optimized cutting angle for reduced fatigue
- Smooth, three-position slide exposes variable blade lengths
- Features inside storage for up to 5 blades
- Includes 3 IRWIN BLUE BLADE™ Bi-Metal Utility Blades
The Kershaw Ken Onion Leek has a Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel 3 inch blade with a 410 stainless-steel handle. The blade has a bead-blasted non-glare finish and the handle features a stainless-steel finish. The Speed-Safe assisted one-hand opening system swings the blade out smoothly from the handle when using the thumb stud or index-open assembly. Simply apply pressure with your thumb or on the back of the handle with your index finger, and the blade deploys. The innovative tip safety lock secures the blade to prevent any accidental opening. An internal frame lock operates with one hand for convenient closing as well. When closed this 3 oz Kershaw knife is 4 inches long. Comes complete with a removable/reversible pocket clip.
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Frame Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Blade Length: 2.22"
- Closed Length: 3.07"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Staineless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
The Milwaukee® FASTBACK™ Flip Utility Knife features Press and Flip, a one handed blade opening for easy activation and activates the blade up to 3X faster than a 2-handed opening. A tool free blade change allows for fast and efficient adjustments, while a thin all metal body stands up to jobsite abuse. The wire form belt clip makes it easy for a user to store the knife without tearing up the pocket. The integrated gut hook and wire stripper also increase utility.
- Press and Flip - One handed opening
- Tool Free Blade Change
- Gut Hook - Cut without opening up blade
- Wire Stripper - Up to 10 gauge wire
- Wire Form Belt Clip - Secures without tearing up material
- All Metal Body
- Length: 7 1/4"
- Wire Stripper: Up to 10ga
Irwin Folding Utility Knife 2089100.
- Quick Change Button
- Extended Thumb Ledge
- Anchored Belt Clip
- Wire Stripper Notch
- Lightweight aluminum handle
- Precision sharpened 8" stainless steel blade
- Carrying sheath
- Storage handle with survival equipment
Survival Equipment Includes:
- Sewing kit
- Safety pin
- Fishing line with hook
- Matches with flint paper