Swerve, but don't miss it. You're going to like this one. It's designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife. The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches. For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The Flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
The Kershaw Ken Onion Leek has a Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel 3 inch blade with a 410 stainless-steel handle. The blade has a bead-blasted non-glare finish and the handle features a stainless-steel finish. The Speed-Safe assisted one-hand opening system swings the blade out smoothly from the handle when using the thumb stud or index-open assembly. Simply apply pressure with your thumb or on the back of the handle with your index finger, and the blade deploys. The innovative tip safety lock secures the blade to prevent any accidental opening. An internal frame lock operates with one hand for convenient closing as well. When closed this 3 oz Kershaw knife is 4 inches long. Comes complete with a removable/reversible pocket clip.
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Frame Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
The Leatherman Wave multi-tool is hands down the most popular model, made famous by its outside-accessible blades that can be deployed with just one hand. When it was redesigned in 2004, the new Wave was given larger knives, stronger pliers, longer wire cutters, and all-locking blades. Perfect for any job, adventure, or everyday task, the Wave multi-tool is an international best-seller.
- 420HC Clip Point Knife
- 420HC Sheepsfoot Serrated Knife
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- Medium Screwdriver
- Large Bit Driver
- Small Bit Driver
- Wood/Metal File
- Diamond-coated File
- Bottle Opener
- Can Opener
- 8 in ; 19 cm Ruler
- INCLUDED BITS: Eyeglass Screwdriver, Phillips #1-2 and 3/16" Screwdriver
- Closed length: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 oz (241 g)
Cut, pry, strip or slice. Whatever your pleasure, the Outrigger’s partially serrated drop point 3.38-inch blade is built for solutions. Making quick work of daily tasks, the fine edge section offers clean, accurate cuts, while the serrated part smoothly dispatches rope, twine and cord, even after hours of use. The Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens quickly and easily, with one hand or two, thanks to dual thumb studs atop the blade. When it’s time to close things up, just push the Plunge Lock for a positive release and easy one-handed closure.
- Overall Length: 7.0"
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17
- Handle Material: Aluminum with SoftGrip Overmold
- Pocket clip for easy carrying
- Plunge Lock for solid, positive release and blade closure
- Dual thumb studs for quick, secure left or right-handed opening
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens fast and easily
- Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade for easy cutting, as well as sawing of thick rope and cord
The Kershaw Chive is such an amazing little knife you'll wonder how you ever lived without one. This little beauty can also really get some work done. The Ken Onion Chive series features Kershaw's Speed Safe ambidextrous opening system for smooth, easy opening by both right and left-handed users. The Chive is less than three inches long - perfect for pocket carry. The 1600 Kershaw Chive features a 1 15/16" 420HC stainless steel blade for good edge retention, easy resharpening, and excellent toughness. It has dual thumb studs, ambidextrous Index Finger Opening extension and Speed-Safe assist. All Chives also feature the Safety Tip Lock to ensure the blade stays securely inside the handle until the user releases it, and a removable pocket clip for easy carrying. Add to that a 410 stainless steel handle, 2 7/8" closed, with a lanyard hole. Like all Kershaw knives, this stainless steel knife is built using the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art techniques. The Chive may be the smallest member of the "Onion" family, but it's got all the advanced features knife users demand.
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 1 15/16 in. (4.9 cm)
- Closed length: 2 7/8 in. (7.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Locking Liner
- Thumb stud
- Pocket clip
You will be amazed at the solid feel, fast opening action, and generally awesome utility of this sweet blade. The Clash's 3-inchblade is just right for most tasks. It'll take on boxes, heavy plastic, rope, or whatever you need without complaint. The blade has plenty of belly and just the slightest hint of a recurve to improve slicing without being hard to sharpen. The Clash's blade steel offers stain and wear resistance as well as good strength. The Clash opens with Speedsafe assisted opening for a satisfying "twack" as it locks into place ready for use. Both left and right-handed users can open the Clash one-handed thanks to the ambidextrous flipper. Once opened, the blade is secured by a locking liner and releases easily when your task is done. The Clash's handle is somewhat wider and thicker and has a deep index-finger indentation. The combination makes for a knife that provides an extremely secure grip. The glass-filled nylon scales are textured to enhance grip even more.Learn More