Like all eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Paraframe I is based on the same minimal frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple, open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe I is everything that an everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 7.01"
- Blade Length: 3.01"
- Closed Length: 4.11"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
The PakLite Skinner is ideal for meeting a hunter's most difficult field dressing demands, anywhere from skinning to cutting joints. The larger design and re-curved skinner style allows a hunter to perform any task with confidence. The finger grip cutouts offer ultimate control, while the minimalist design makes it lightweight and easy to carry in a heavy- duty nylon sheath. It's great for packing into the field when light weight counts. The 420HC stainless steel blade and frame of 420HC steel ensure corrosion resistance and make the knife easy to clean. The Black Traction Coating on this handle add texture for a very secure grip. This skinner is an essential piece to any hunter's gear and will perform when called upon.
- 420HC stainless steel blade
- 420HC steel frame
- Easy to clean
- Black Traction Coating on handle for a very secure grip
- Finger grip cutouts offer ultimate control
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- “Fast Action Soft Touch”
- Rubber coated stainless steel handle w/pocket clip and lanyard hole
- 440 stainless steel blade with etched Sportsman™ Series logo
- Matte black finish
- 3 1/8" Serrated Blade
- 4 1/8" Closed
The Kershaw Chive is such an amazing little knife you'll wonder how you ever lived without one. This little beauty can also really get some work done. The Ken Onion Chive series features Kershaw's Speed Safe ambidextrous opening system for smooth, easy opening by both right and left-handed users. The Chive is less than three inches long - perfect for pocket carry. The 1600 Kershaw Chive features a 1 15/16" 420HC stainless steel blade for good edge retention, easy resharpening, and excellent toughness. It has dual thumb studs, ambidextrous Index Finger Opening extension and Speed-Safe assist. All Chives also feature the Safety Tip Lock to ensure the blade stays securely inside the handle until the user releases it, and a removable pocket clip for easy carrying. Add to that a 410 stainless steel handle, 2 7/8" closed, with a lanyard hole. Like all Kershaw knives, this stainless steel knife is built using the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art techniques. The Chive may be the smallest member of the "Onion" family, but it's got all the advanced features knife users demand.
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 1 15/16 in. (4.9 cm)
- Closed length: 2 7/8 in. (7.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Locking Liner
- Thumb stud
- Pocket clip
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $6.99
- 13-in-1 Multi-Tool
- Nylon Case Included
- Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 4-1/8" closed; 6-3/8" overall
- Spring-Loaded Long Nose Plier
- Spring-Loaded Regular Plier
- Spring-Loaded Wire Cutters
- Double-Cut File
- Can Opener
- Small Slotted Screwdriver
- Serrated Blade
- Smooth Blade
- Philips Screwdriver
- Bottle Opener
- Large Slotted Screwdriver
- Self-retracting spring action returns blade safely into the housing when not in use
- Interlocking nose reduces blade wobble
- Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in the hand
- Two blade positions - 2mm extension for box cutting and full extension for general use
- Tool-free entry
You will be amazed at the solid feel, fast opening action, and generally awesome utility of this sweet blade. The Clash's 3-inchblade is just right for most tasks. It'll take on boxes, heavy plastic, rope, or whatever you need without complaint. The blade has plenty of belly and just the slightest hint of a recurve to improve slicing without being hard to sharpen. The Clash's blade steel offers stain and wear resistance as well as good strength. The Clash opens with Speedsafe assisted opening for a satisfying "twack" as it locks into place ready for use. Both left and right-handed users can open the Clash one-handed thanks to the ambidextrous flipper. Once opened, the blade is secured by a locking liner and releases easily when your task is done. The Clash's handle is somewhat wider and thicker and has a deep index-finger indentation. The combination makes for a knife that provides an extremely secure grip. The glass-filled nylon scales are textured to enhance grip even more.Learn More
- Black laminated wood handle.
- 440 Stainless steel blade.
- Sportman Series medallion inlayed in handle.
- Type: Fixed
- Blade Type: Gut Hook
- Blade Length: 3 1/2"
- Length: 8"
- Steel: 440 Stainless
- Handle Material: Black laminated wood
- Sheath: Leather
- Edge Type: Plain