- Lightweight aluminum handle
- Precision sharpened 8" stainless steel blade
- Carrying sheath
- Storage handle with survival equipment
Survival Equipment Includes:
- Sewing kit
- Safety pin
- Fishing line with hook
- Matches with flint paper
The Kershaw Ken Onion Leek has a Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel 3 inch blade with a 410 stainless-steel handle. The blade has a bead-blasted non-glare finish and the handle features a stainless-steel finish. The Speed-Safe assisted one-hand opening system swings the blade out smoothly from the handle when using the thumb stud or index-open assembly. Simply apply pressure with your thumb or on the back of the handle with your index finger, and the blade deploys. The innovative tip safety lock secures the blade to prevent any accidental opening. An internal frame lock operates with one hand for convenient closing as well. When closed this 3 oz Kershaw knife is 4 inches long. Comes complete with a removable/reversible pocket clip.
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Frame Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Optimized cutting angle for reduced fatigue
- Slide Assembly Durable 3 Position Design
- Magnetic Nose For Easy Blade Changes
- Captured Screw Prevents Loss During Blade Change
- Features inside storage for up to 5 blades
- Includes 1 IRWIN BLUE BLADE™ Blade
- Lasts 3X Longer, Shatter Proof Bi-Metal
- Aluminum Handle
- Stainless Steel
- Folding Design
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud for Opening
- Belt/Pocket Clip
- Handle- 4-1/2 inches long by .25 inches thick
- Blade- 3-1/2 inches long
The Tool Shed Aluminum Folding Utility Knife has a lightweight aluminum handle with a stainless steel pocket or belt clip. The Utility Knife has a thumb stud that provides easy one-handed opening, with a quick change blade mechanism.
- Quick Change Blade Mechanism
- Thumb Stud Provides Easy One-Handed Opening
- Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Handle with Removable Stainless Steel Pocket or Belt Clip
- Folding Design for Convenience and Safety
- Includes One Standard Utility Knife Blade
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
The E-Z Saw is a breeze to use when it comes time to saw through the bones of big game animals. Its a remarkably efficient design. And its a genuine comfort to use, owing to the co-mold of rigid thermoplastic and Soft grip. The saw teeth are configured to reduce increase sawing efficiency by 1/3 as compared to traditional saws. That means less work, and that's always a good thing.
- Soft Grip
- Rounded end reduces risk of puncture
- Fine ground teeth
Cut, pry, strip or slice. Whatever your pleasure, the Outrigger’s partially serrated drop point 3.38-inch blade is built for solutions. Making quick work of daily tasks, the fine edge section offers clean, accurate cuts, while the serrated part smoothly dispatches rope, twine and cord, even after hours of use. The Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens quickly and easily, with one hand or two, thanks to dual thumb studs atop the blade. When it’s time to close things up, just push the Plunge Lock for a positive release and easy one-handed closure.
- Overall Length: 7.0"
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17
- Handle Material: Aluminum with SoftGrip Overmold
- Pocket clip for easy carrying
- Plunge Lock for solid, positive release and blade closure
- Dual thumb studs for quick, secure left or right-handed opening
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens fast and easily
- Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade for easy cutting, as well as sawing of thick rope and cord