The Milwaukee® FASTBACK™ Flip Utility Knife features Press and Flip, a one handed blade opening for easy activation and activates the blade up to 3X faster than a 2-handed opening. A tool free blade change allows for fast and efficient adjustments, while a thin all metal body stands up to jobsite abuse. The wire form belt clip makes it easy for a user to store the knife without tearing up the pocket. The integrated gut hook and wire stripper also increase utility.
- Press and Flip - One handed opening
- Tool Free Blade Change
- Gut Hook - Cut without opening up blade
- Wire Stripper - Up to 10 gauge wire
- Wire Form Belt Clip - Secures without tearing up material
- All Metal Body
- Length: 7 1/4"
- Wire Stripper: Up to 10ga
- Aluminum Handle
- Stainless Steel
- Folding Design
- Lock Back
- Thumb Loop for Opening
- Belt/Pocket Clip
- Handle- 4-1/2 inches long by .25 inches thick
- Blade- 3-1/2 inches long
Built with the same lightweight anodized aluminum handle, the Junior is a scaled-down version of the EVO that weighs in at less than two ounces. The fine-edge blade is constructed of stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening, and a liner lock and finger guard for additional safety. It’s a pocket-sized take on a traditional straight spine knife.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 6.35"
- Weight: 1.80 oz.
- Handle: Aluminum
- Finger flip opening
- Anodized aluminum cut-out handle
- Titanium nitrade-coated blade
The Sportsman Series Deluxe 6 Piece Hunting and Fishing Knife Set has everything you need to clean and process game and fowl. Hunters and anglers will want this Knife Set to clean and butcher fish and wild birds. The 6 Piece Knife Set is made with durable and easy to clean stainless steel blades and features a soft touch vinyl grip making the knives easy to hold onto even when things get messy. To top it off, the Knife Set is packaged inside a durable and convenient storage case, making these Knives easy to transport and store.
- 6 piece knife set packaged inside a storage case
- Clean birds, fish, turkey and small game
- Perfect for hunters to take into the field and anglers to take on the boat
- Easy to clean stainless steel blades and easy to hold soft-touch vinyl grips
- Set includes: 8 in. curved boning blade, 8 in. straight serrated (bread) blade, 8 in. heavy-duty fillet blade, 6 in. flexible fillet blade, 5 in. utility (pairing) blade, and a dual grip sharpening stone
The Contrast's dual G-10/Stainless Steel handle unites show-stopping style and high performance in a unique every day carry folder available in full fine edge or serrated blade.
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Open Length: 7.1"
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- G-10/Stainless Steel Handle
- Frame Lock
- Machined G-10 - Lighter and thinner
- Full Fine Edge or Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade
This Silent Strike is one of Rural King's most popular. Its bright green color is eye-catching and appealing. On one side is a removable steel clip but on the other are three patches of rough grit that greatly improve your grip on the knife. The factory-sharp edge is keen and this knife easily holds any edge you put on it. A popular, affordable, everyday carry knife, be sure to grab one today!
- Stainless Steel Razor Sharp Blade
- Stainless Steel Removable Pocket Clip
- Liner Lock for Safety
- Aluminum Anodized Handle
- Easy One Hand Open/Close
- Dual Thumb Stubs
- Overall Length: 7 - 3/4 Inch
- Closed Length: 4 - 1/2 Inch
- Clip Point Blade: 3 - 1/4 Inch
The Kershaw Chive is such an amazing little knife you'll wonder how you ever lived without one. This little beauty can also really get some work done. The Ken Onion Chive series features Kershaw's Speed Safe ambidextrous opening system for smooth, easy opening by both right and left-handed users. The Chive is less than three inches long - perfect for pocket carry. The 1600 Kershaw Chive features a 1 15/16" 420HC stainless steel blade for good edge retention, easy resharpening, and excellent toughness. It has dual thumb studs, ambidextrous Index Finger Opening extension and Speed-Safe assist. All Chives also feature the Safety Tip Lock to ensure the blade stays securely inside the handle until the user releases it, and a removable pocket clip for easy carrying. Add to that a 410 stainless steel handle, 2 7/8" closed, with a lanyard hole. Like all Kershaw knives, this stainless steel knife is built using the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art techniques. The Chive may be the smallest member of the "Onion" family, but it's got all the advanced features knife users demand.
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 1 15/16 in. (4.9 cm)
- Closed length: 2 7/8 in. (7.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Locking Liner
- Thumb stud
- Pocket clip