Built with the same lightweight anodized aluminum handle, the Junior is a scaled-down version of the EVO that weighs in at less than two ounces. The fine-edge blade is constructed of stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening, and a liner lock and finger guard for additional safety. It’s a pocket-sized take on a traditional straight spine knife.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 6.35"
- Weight: 1.80 oz.
- Handle: Aluminum
- Finger flip opening
- Anodized aluminum cut-out handle
- Titanium nitrade-coated blade
The Contrast's dual G-10/Stainless Steel handle unites show-stopping style and high performance in a unique every day carry folder available in full fine edge or serrated blade.
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Open Length: 7.1"
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- G-10/Stainless Steel Handle
- Frame Lock
- Machined G-10 - Lighter and thinner
- Full Fine Edge or Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade
- Stainless Steel Razor Sharp Blade
- Stainless Steel Removable Pocket Clip
- Liner Lock for Safety
- Aluminum Anodized Handle
- Easy One Hand Open/Close
- Dual Thumb Stubs
- Overall Length: 7 - 3/4 Inch
- Closed Length: 4 - 1/2 Inch
- Clip Point Blade: 3 - 1/4 Inch
- Self-retracting spring action returns blade safely into the housing when not in use
- Interlocking nose reduces blade wobble
- Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in the hand
- Two blade positions - 2mm extension for box cutting and full extension for general use
- Tool-free entry
The Kershaw Chive is such an amazing little knife you'll wonder how you ever lived without one. This little beauty can also really get some work done. The Ken Onion Chive series features Kershaw's Speed Safe ambidextrous opening system for smooth, easy opening by both right and left-handed users. The Chive is less than three inches long - perfect for pocket carry. The 1600 Kershaw Chive features a 1 15/16" 420HC stainless steel blade for good edge retention, easy resharpening, and excellent toughness. It has dual thumb studs, ambidextrous Index Finger Opening extension and Speed-Safe assist. All Chives also feature the Safety Tip Lock to ensure the blade stays securely inside the handle until the user releases it, and a removable pocket clip for easy carrying. Add to that a 410 stainless steel handle, 2 7/8" closed, with a lanyard hole. Like all Kershaw knives, this stainless steel knife is built using the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art techniques. The Chive may be the smallest member of the "Onion" family, but it's got all the advanced features knife users demand.
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 1 15/16 in. (4.9 cm)
- Closed length: 2 7/8 in. (7.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Locking Liner
- Thumb stud
- Pocket clip
- Lightweight aluminum handle
- Precision sharpened 8" stainless steel blade
- Carrying sheath
- Storage handle with survival equipment
Survival Equipment Includes:
- Sewing kit
- Safety pin
- Fishing line with hook
- Matches with flint paper
The Kershaw Ken Onion Leek has a Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel 3 inch blade with a 410 stainless-steel handle. The blade has a bead-blasted non-glare finish and the handle features a stainless-steel finish. The Speed-Safe assisted one-hand opening system swings the blade out smoothly from the handle when using the thumb stud or index-open assembly. Simply apply pressure with your thumb or on the back of the handle with your index finger, and the blade deploys. The innovative tip safety lock secures the blade to prevent any accidental opening. An internal frame lock operates with one hand for convenient closing as well. When closed this 3 oz Kershaw knife is 4 inches long. Comes complete with a removable/reversible pocket clip.
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Frame Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Optimized cutting angle for reduced fatigue
- Slide Assembly Durable 3 Position Design
- Magnetic Nose For Easy Blade Changes
- Captured Screw Prevents Loss During Blade Change
- Features inside storage for up to 5 blades
- Includes 1 IRWIN BLUE BLADE™ Blade
- Lasts 3X Longer, Shatter Proof Bi-Metal
At a mere five ounces, the Leatherman Skeletool has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good lookin' package.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Cutters
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Large Bit Driver
- Closed Length: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 g)