A great choice for first-time users, the original Portland, Oregon multi-tool manufacturer is making you your very own Sidekick. This handy pocket-sized tool has all the features you need to get your project done, at a fraction of the cost. The handy, outside-accessible blades mean you can open the knife with just one hand and rounded handles make getting a grip around their all-new, spring-action jaws easy and very comfortable. Stainless steel; first choice, or handy second backup, you can't beat the value of the Sidekick.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Ruler (1.5 in 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
- Optimized cutting angle for reduced fatigue
- Slide Assembly Durable 3 Position Design
- Magnetic Nose For Easy Blade Changes
- Captured Screw Prevents Loss During Blade Change
- Features inside storage for up to 5 blades
- Includes 1 IRWIN BLUE BLADE™ Blade
- Lasts 3X Longer, Shatter Proof Bi-Metal
When Gerber debuted their line of Gator folding knives in 1991, they were voted "Most Innovative Knife of the Year" at the Blade Show. The handle is made of glass-filled nylon and it’s covered with a rubberized alligator skin texture for a tacky, comfortable grip. The lock-back clip point blade has a fine edge and is forged from 420HC stainless steel. Sheathed in a heavy-duty nylon case, the Gator is still one of Gerber’s most popular folders.
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Blade Length: 3.76"
- Closed Length: 4.96"
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Lock back
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon with Gator Grip overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon
The black handled partially serrated Scallion 1620ST from Kershaw and Ken Onion is a small, yet practical knife for anyone. You'll never be at a loss with this blade on hand as you work your way through life.
Kershaw's Ken Onion Scallion offers high-performance styling and all the convenience of the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system in a slightly larger knife. It's ideal for everyday carrying. The blade is built of high-carbon 420HC stainless steel for good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. For lighter weight, the Scallion series features anodized aluminum or polyimide handles. All Scallions include a secure liner lock to keep the blade securely in place until the user closes it and a Safety Tip Lock to keep the blade stored in the handle.
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 2 1/4 in. (5.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 1/2 in. (8.4 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
This mid-sized folder is perfect to suit daily needs. The Bantam is built with durable 420HC blade steel and a stylish Mossy Oak Blaze Pink camo ETP handle with a textured surface for a sure grip. It locks open for safety and closes using a mid-lockback design. The contoured handle makes this knife easy and safe to use for daily cutting applications.
- 420HC steel blade
- Closes using a mid-lockback design
- Contoured handle
- Textured handle for a sure grip
The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Blade Length: 2.22"
- Closed Length: 3.07"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Staineless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
Swerve, but don't miss it. You're going to like this one. It's designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife. The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches. For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The Flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
Lightweight, sturdy and effective. This skinning knife can be carried alone or used to compliment any hunting knife. The skeletal steel frame is heavy-duty, yet lightweight for easy, carry. You won't even know it's there. This version features Buck's Black Traction Coating for a firmer grip. The 420HC steel blade ensures durability and corrosion resistance, while the minimalist design is effective and reliable while in use.
- 420HC steel blade
- Buck's Black Traction Coating for a firmer grip
- Heavy-duty, yet lightweight
- Black laminated wood handle.
- 440 Stainless steel blade.
- Sportman Series medallion inlayed in handle.
- Type: Fixed
- Blade Type: Gut Hook
- Blade Length: 3 1/2"
- Length: 8"
- Steel: 440 Stainless
- Handle Material: Black laminated wood
- Sheath: Leather
- Edge Type: Plain