- BLADE LOCKS IN OPEN AND CLOSED POSITION
- LASER ETCHED OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- 100% STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION ALUMINUM ANODIZED INLAYS
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN FOR COMFORT AND SAFETY QUICK RELEASE DIAL FOR EASY BLADE EXCHANGE
- BLACK FINISH BELT CLIP
The DEWALT DWHT10035L Folding Retractable Utility Knife has a retractable blade that offers a variable cut depth. The rapid load blade change has an easy access button for quick blade change. It has a folding feature for quick and easy one-handed opening/closing and blade storage for convenient access to new blades. It has a rugged metal body for long tool life.
- Retractable Blade offers variable cut depth
- Rapid Load Blade Change easy access button for quick blade change
- Folding Feature for quick and easy one-handed opening/closing
- Blade Storage for convenient access to new blades
- Rugged Metal Body for long tool life
***For use with Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener ONLY***
- (2) P80 Coarse Grit Belts
- (2) P220 Medium Grit Belts
- (2) 6000 Fine Grit Belts
Silent Strike has made yet another affordable, lightweight, but quality blade. This 8 inch survival knife has a lightweight aluminum handle, a precision sharpened steel blade, a serrated top edge and it contains survival equipment in the handle. The equipment includes a compass, a sewing kit, matches, fishing line with a hook, buttons, and a safety hook. Great for young preppers, outdoors men, or knife enthusiasts, this knife is both inexpensive and reliable. Its saw can cut through small limbs and brush with ease, making it great for camp-ground use. It's not too heavy and it comes with a nylon sheath for easy carry. The steel blade is tough so you don't be afraid to put some work in with this knife.Pick one up today!
- Lightweight aluminum handle
- Precision sharpened 8" stainless steel blade
- Carrying sheath
- Storage handle with survival equipment
Survival Equipment Includes:
- Sewing kit
- Safety pin
- Fishing line with hook
- Matches with flint paper
The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Blade Length: 2.22"
- Closed Length: 3.07"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Staineless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
Looking for a quality knife that doesn't require a loan to buy? Silent Strike's Pakkawood Folding Knife is a good quality knife that is built to last. The knife's thumb stud allows for easy opening, and the liner lock keeps the blade from folding in until your task is complete. The three inch blade is factory sharp and holds an edge quite well. This tool looks beautiful and is also quite functional. This Silent Strike has the kind of quality and rustic feel that reminds you of your grandfather's pocket knife. At 4 inches in length and only a half inch think, the knife isn't too heavy or too bulky to slip into your pocket or belt sheath, making this knife a good choice for your everyday carry needs.
- Stainless Steel
- Pakkawood Inlay Handle
- Liner Lock
- Folding Design
- Thumb Stud for Opening
- Handle- 4 inches long by 1/2 inches thick
- Blade- 3 inches long
- Aluminum Handle
- Stainless Steel
- Folding Design
- Lock Back
- Thumb Loop for Opening
- Belt/Pocket Clip
- Handle- 4-1/2 inches long by .25 inches thick
- Blade- 3-1/2 inches long