- Solid 440 Stainless Steel tip to tip
- Blade lengths: 3" Guthook, 3" Skinner and 2 7/8" Caping blade
- Overall lengths: 7 1/4" Guthook, 7 3/8" Skinner, 6 1/2" Caper
- All knives fit in the heavy-duty Cordura sheath
- Easy access finger hole
Out of stock
- Three blades: Clip, Spey, and Sheepsfoot
- Handle Length: 4.25"
- Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Black Laminated Wood
- Comes with a brown leather sheath
The Milwaukee® FASTBACK™ Flip Utility Knife features Press and Flip, a one handed blade opening for easy activation and activates the blade up to 3X faster than a 2-handed opening. A tool free blade change allows for fast and efficient adjustments, while a thin all metal body stands up to jobsite abuse. The wire form belt clip makes it easy for a user to store the knife without tearing up the pocket. The integrated gut hook and wire stripper also increase utility.
- Press and Flip - One handed opening
- Tool Free Blade Change
- Gut Hook - Cut without opening up blade
- Wire Stripper - Up to 10 gauge wire
- Wire Form Belt Clip - Secures without tearing up material
- All Metal Body
- Length: 7 1/4"
- Wire Stripper: Up to 10ga
Irwin Folding Utility Knife 2089100.
- Quick Change Button
- Extended Thumb Ledge
- Anchored Belt Clip
- Wire Stripper Notch
- BLADE LOCKS IN OPEN AND CLOSED POSITION
- LASER ETCHED OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- 100% STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION ALUMINUM ANODIZED INLAYS
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN FOR COMFORT AND SAFETY QUICK RELEASE DIAL FOR EASY BLADE EXCHANGE
- BLACK FINISH BELT CLIP
Everything needed to survive the outdoors while hunting, fishing, hiking, or camping.
- Precision sharpened 8'' stainless steel blade with saw back.
- Aluminum handle stores the survival kit that Includes:
- Built-in compass
- Sewing kit
- Safety pins
- Fishing line with hook
- 6 matches with paper
- Includes lanyard and knife storage sheath,