Fastening & Clamping
- Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
- Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
- Larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability
$9.99Easy loading with flip handle design. Long 2-1/4" throat for hard to reach stapling.
Hand Stapler Ideal For : Floral Use: Wrap fresh flowers & staple paper ends together. Attach ribbon, lace & bows. Staple greeting cards to ribbon or package.
Fabric Use: Staple and hold fabric. Attach price tag to fabric.
Other Uses: Staple bags and sales receipts to package. Learn More
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Jaw Pad Size: 4" x 1/4" x 3/4"
- Jaw Opening: 4"
- Throat Depth: 2"
- Anvil Size: 1-5/8" x 1-5/8"
- Forminghorn: Yes
- Base Swivel Degree: 270°
- Overall Size: 10" x 6" x 6-1/2"
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
- PSI: 20K
- Ideal homeowner bench vise
- Heavy cast pipe jaws
- Replaceable hardened steel jaw faces