Fastening & Clamping
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Jaw Pad Size: 4" x 3/4" x 7/8"
- Jaw Opening: 4-1/2"
- Throat Depth: 1"
- Overall Size: 9" x 6-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- PSI: 30K
- Ideal for drilling, tapping, grinding, reaming, milling, and other machine operations
- 4" jaw width
- Hardened steel jaw faces
$39.99Drives 1/4” thru 9/16” heavy duty SUREBONDER® No.4 or Arrow® T50® type staples. Staplers Feature: Safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing, Quick release magazine for easy loading, Adjustable air exhaust, Staple viewer, High impact carrying case .
Applications: Insulation, Roofing Felt, House Wrap, Upholstery
- Capacity: 100 Staples
- Operation Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI
- Dimensions: 8.9”
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
$15.99Use any brand or size of heavy duty staples!
Never buy the wrong staple again!
Drives Narrow, Power, Wide, and Medium Crown Staples. Easy drop in staple loading, ergonomic non-slip grip, adjustable drive, durable chrome finish. Uses Surebonder® #4, #5, #6, #11 heavy duty staples or Arrow T50®, Powerfast®, Stanley®, Duo-Fast®, Bostitch®, Craftsman®, Master Mechanic®, Do-it®, Ace Hardware®, Black & Decker® and Unifix® staples. Uses ¼” thru 9/16” staples. Learn More
- Wide stance and low center of gravity provide optimum stability under load stress
- Heavy gauge, steel frame helps prevent distortion or twisting
- Handle actuated release valve provides precise metered control of lowering speeds
- Convenient foot pedal designed for fast, no load lifts
- QUICK-RELEASE™ trigger allows for fast and easy positioning and release
- Patented ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable clamping pressure and significantly reduces hand force required to generate clamping pressure
- High-tech resin construction provides strength and durability
- Specially designed jaws hold odd-shaped workpieces