Fastening & Clamping
$9.99Easy loading with flip handle design. Long 2-1/4" throat for hard to reach stapling.
Hand Stapler Ideal For : Floral Use: Wrap fresh flowers & staple paper ends together. Attach ribbon, lace & bows. Staple greeting cards to ribbon or package.
Fabric Use: Staple and hold fabric. Attach price tag to fabric.
Other Uses: Staple bags and sales receipts to package. Learn More
A heavy duty 3 in 1 staple gun that sets staples, pin and brad nails. Uses Surebonder® #4 staples or Arrows T50® heavy duty staples, #8 brad nails and #9 pin nails.
- Easy drop-in loading
- Adjustable drive
- Durable chrome finish
- Ergonomic non-slip grip.
- New indicator light allows you to instantly see that the iron is on
- Fine quality consumer mini iron, 8-1/4"/210mm long
- Lightweight pencil iron, ideal for hobbies
- MT10 1/4"/10mm diameter replaceable nickel-plated copper tip
- Develops 900°F/482°C temperature
- Stainless steel barrel and heat and impact resistant handle
- IMPORTANT: Use only WellerÂ® tips
- UL listed - cUL version available
- All purpose gun, 120v
- Dual-heat gun produces 140 or 100 watts with pistol grip design
- Fingertip trigger selects high (1st trigger position)
- Or low output (2nd trigger position), ready to use in 6 seconds
- High efficiency, tin-plated copper tip
- Light illuminates work
- Contains 8200 soldering gun, 1 each
- soldering, smoothing and cutting tip
- Also contains a coil of lead free solder
- Instructions included
- UL and cUL listed
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $4.24Product Features
- Double-rolled thread for faster clamping and increased durability
- Larger swivel pad reduces marring on work surface and increases stability
- Larger handle for greater clamping pressure with less effort and reduced hand fatigue