Fastening & Clamping
$15.99Use any brand or size of heavy duty staples!
Never buy the wrong staple again!
Drives Narrow, Power, Wide, and Medium Crown Staples. Easy drop in staple loading, ergonomic non-slip grip, adjustable drive, durable chrome finish. Uses Surebonder® #4, #5, #6, #11 heavy duty staples or Arrow T50®, Powerfast®, Stanley®, Duo-Fast®, Bostitch®, Craftsman®, Master Mechanic®, Do-it®, Ace Hardware®, Black & Decker® and Unifix® staples. Uses ¼” thru 9/16” staples. Learn More
- SP23L iron; MT1, MT2, MT3 tips, lead free solder and soldering aid tool
- New indicator light allows you to instantly see that the iron is on
- Fine quality consumer mini iron, 8 1/4"/210mm long
- Featherweight iron with pencil handle
- Ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work
- Includes MT1 1/8"/3mm diameter replaceable nickel-plated copper tip
- Develops 750Â°F/400Â°C temperature
- Stainless steel barrel and heat and impact resistant handle
- IMPORTANT: Use only Weller® tips
- UL listed - cUL version available
$9.99Easy loading with flip handle design. Long 2-1/4" throat for hard to reach stapling.
Hand Stapler Ideal For : Floral Use: Wrap fresh flowers & staple paper ends together. Attach ribbon, lace & bows. Staple greeting cards to ribbon or package.
Fabric Use: Staple and hold fabric. Attach price tag to fabric.
Other Uses: Staple bags and sales receipts to package. Learn More
- Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
- Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
- Larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability