Fastening & Clamping
- SP23L iron; MT1, MT2, MT3 tips, lead free solder and soldering aid tool
- New indicator light allows you to instantly see that the iron is on
- Fine quality consumer mini iron, 8 1/4"/210mm long
- Featherweight iron with pencil handle
- Ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work
- Includes MT1 1/8"/3mm diameter replaceable nickel-plated copper tip
- Develops 750Â°F/400Â°C temperature
- Stainless steel barrel and heat and impact resistant handle
- IMPORTANT: Use only Weller® tips
- UL listed - cUL version available
- Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
- Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
- Larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability
- Jaw Width: 6"
- Jaw Pad Size: 6" x 1/4" x 3/4"
- Jaw Opening: 4-1/2"
- Throat Depth: 3-1/4"
- Anvil Size: 2-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Forminghorn: Yes
- Base Swivel Degree: 270°
- Overall Size: 15" x 7-1/2" x 8"
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Ideal homeowner bench vise
- Heavy cast pipe jaws
- Replaceable hardened steel jaw faces
- Extra strong machined spindle and handle
- Spindle guard protects against dirt & chips
- 25% smaller than Quick-Change clamps for smaller projects or for working in confined spaces
- Constructed of high-tech reinforced resin for strength and durability
- Exerts up to 150 lbs. of clamping pressure Patented pistol grip design enhances comfort and ease of use
- Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect work
- Ideal for clamping/gluing, holding work for sawing/drilling, and positioning work for fastening