Fastening & Clamping
$15.99Use any brand or size of heavy duty staples!
Never buy the wrong staple again!
Drives Narrow, Power, Wide, and Medium Crown Staples. Easy drop in staple loading, ergonomic non-slip grip, adjustable drive, durable chrome finish. Uses Surebonder® #4, #5, #6, #11 heavy duty staples or Arrow T50®, Powerfast®, Stanley®, Duo-Fast®, Bostitch®, Craftsman®, Master Mechanic®, Do-it®, Ace Hardware®, Black & Decker® and Unifix® staples. Uses ¼” thru 9/16” staples. Learn More
- 25% smaller than Quick-Change clamps for smaller projects or for working in confined spaces
- Constructed of high-tech reinforced resin for strength and durability
- Exerts up to 150 lbs. of clamping pressure Patented pistol grip design enhances comfort and ease of use
- Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect work
- Ideal for clamping/gluing, holding work for sawing/drilling, and positioning work for fastening
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
A heavy duty 3 in 1 staple gun that sets staples, pin and brad nails. Uses Surebonder® #4 staples or Arrows T50® heavy duty staples, #8 brad nails and #9 pin nails.
- Easy drop-in loading
- Adjustable drive
- Durable chrome finish
- Ergonomic non-slip grip.
- Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
- Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
- Larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability