Fastening & Clamping
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- SP23L iron; MT1, MT2, MT3 tips, lead free solder and soldering aid tool
- New indicator light allows you to instantly see that the iron is on
- Fine quality consumer mini iron, 8 1/4"/210mm long
- Featherweight iron with pencil handle
- Ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work
- Includes MT1 1/8"/3mm diameter replaceable nickel-plated copper tip
- Develops 750Â°F/400Â°C temperature
- Stainless steel barrel and heat and impact resistant handle
- IMPORTANT: Use only Weller® tips
- UL listed - cUL version available
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Jaw Pad Size: 4" x 1/4" x 3/4"
- Jaw Opening: 4"
- Throat Depth: 2"
- Anvil Size: 1-5/8" x 1-5/8"
- Forminghorn: Yes
- Base Swivel Degree: 270°
- Overall Size: 10" x 6" x 6-1/2"
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
- PSI: 20K
- Ideal homeowner bench vise
- Heavy cast pipe jaws
- Replaceable hardened steel jaw faces
- EFFORTLESS PUSH BUTTON OPEN & CLOSE
- CHROME PLATED RELEASE BUTTON
- HARDENED STEEL
- REPLACEABLE JAWS
- POLISHED 3.5" X 4.25" ANVIL STEEL
- SPINDLE CHANNEL DUAL SWIVEL LOCK LEVER
- 4 LUG HEAVY DUTY REINFORCED BASE
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL BASE
- 1/2"-2" PERMANENT PIPE
- JAW MACHINED/CHROME PLATED SPINDLE & HANDLE
- HANDLE ENDS RUBBER GRIP
- JAW WIDTH: 5"
- JAW PAD SIZE: 5" X 1/4" X 3/4"
- JAW OPENING: 6-3/8"
- THROAT DEPTH: 2-1/4"
- ANVIL SIZE: 3-1/2" X 4-1/4"
- FORMING HORN: YES
- BASE SWIVEL DEGREE: 360
- OVERALL SIZE: 16" X 7-1/2" X 9"
- WEIGHT: 28.6 LBS
- PSI: 30K
VISE PRESENTS A SAFETY HAZARD. IN ADEQUATE OPERATION CAN RESULT IN MAJOR INJURY. NEVER USE A VISE WITHOUT THE SUPERVISION OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. CHIPS, SPARKS & DEBRIS CAN CAUSE DANGER. ALWAYS USE A SHIELD OR PROTECTION. ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION. AVOID DAMP OR WET LOCATION. CLEAN VISE WITH A RAG AFTER EACH USE.Learn More
$39.99Drives 1/4” thru 9/16” heavy duty SUREBONDER® No.4 or Arrow® T50® type staples. Staplers Feature: Safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing, Quick release magazine for easy loading, Adjustable air exhaust, Staple viewer, High impact carrying case .
Applications: Insulation, Roofing Felt, House Wrap, Upholstery
- Capacity: 100 Staples
- Operation Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI
- Dimensions: 8.9”
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.