Fastening & Clamping
$9.99Easy loading with flip handle design. Long 2-1/4" throat for hard to reach stapling.
Hand Stapler Ideal For : Floral Use: Wrap fresh flowers & staple paper ends together. Attach ribbon, lace & bows. Staple greeting cards to ribbon or package.
Fabric Use: Staple and hold fabric. Attach price tag to fabric.
Other Uses: Staple bags and sales receipts to package. Learn More
- QUICK-RELEASE™ trigger allows for fast and easy positioning and release
- Patented ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable clamping pressure and significantly reduces hand force required to generate clamping pressure
- High-tech resin construction provides strength and durability
- Specially designed jaws hold odd-shaped workpieces
- Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
- Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
- Larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Soft-Grip handle is larger and more ergonomic, allowing high clamping pressure with less effort
- I-beam bar reduces flexing and bowing
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increase durability and dependability