Fastening & Clamping
$9.99Easy loading with flip handle design. Long 2-1/4" throat for hard to reach stapling.
Hand Stapler Ideal For : Floral Use: Wrap fresh flowers & staple paper ends together. Attach ribbon, lace & bows. Staple greeting cards to ribbon or package.
Fabric Use: Staple and hold fabric. Attach price tag to fabric.
Other Uses: Staple bags and sales receipts to package. Learn More
- QUICK-RELEASE™ trigger allows for fast and easy positioning and release
- Patented ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable clamping pressure and significantly reduces hand force required to generate clamping pressure
- High-tech resin construction provides strength and durability
- Specially designed jaws hold odd-shaped workpieces
- EFFORTLESS PUSH BUTTON OPEN & CLOSE
- CHROME PLATED RELEASE BUTTON
- HARDENED STEEL
- REPLACEABLE JAWS
- POLISHED 3.5" X 4.25" ANVIL STEEL
- SPINDLE CHANNEL DUAL SWIVEL LOCK LEVER
- 4 LUG HEAVY DUTY REINFORCED BASE
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL BASE
- 1/2"-2" PERMANENT PIPE
- JAW MACHINED/CHROME PLATED SPINDLE & HANDLE
- HANDLE ENDS RUBBER GRIP
- JAW WIDTH: 5"
- JAW PAD SIZE: 5" X 1/4" X 3/4"
- JAW OPENING: 6-3/8"
- THROAT DEPTH: 2-1/4"
- ANVIL SIZE: 3-1/2" X 4-1/4"
- FORMING HORN: YES
- BASE SWIVEL DEGREE: 360
- OVERALL SIZE: 16" X 7-1/2" X 9"
- WEIGHT: 28.6 LBS
- PSI: 30K
VISE PRESENTS A SAFETY HAZARD. IN ADEQUATE OPERATION CAN RESULT IN MAJOR INJURY. NEVER USE A VISE WITHOUT THE SUPERVISION OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. CHIPS, SPARKS & DEBRIS CAN CAUSE DANGER. ALWAYS USE A SHIELD OR PROTECTION. ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION. AVOID DAMP OR WET LOCATION. CLEAN VISE WITH A RAG AFTER EACH USE.Learn More
- 25% smaller than Quick-Change clamps for smaller projects or for working in confined spaces
- Constructed of high-tech reinforced resin for strength and durability
- Exerts up to 150 lbs. of clamping pressure Patented pistol grip design enhances comfort and ease of use
- Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect work
- Ideal for clamping/gluing, holding work for sawing/drilling, and positioning work for fastening
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Jaw Pad Size: 4" x 3/4" x 7/8"
- Jaw Opening: 4-1/2"
- Throat Depth: 1"
- Overall Size: 9" x 6-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- PSI: 30K
- Ideal for drilling, tapping, grinding, reaming, milling, and other machine operations
- 4" jaw width
- Hardened steel jaw faces
$39.99Drives 1/4” thru 9/16” heavy duty SUREBONDER® No.4 or Arrow® T50® type staples. Staplers Feature: Safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing, Quick release magazine for easy loading, Adjustable air exhaust, Staple viewer, High impact carrying case .
Applications: Insulation, Roofing Felt, House Wrap, Upholstery
- Capacity: 100 Staples
- Operation Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI
- Dimensions: 8.9”
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- Chain holds and locks around any shape or size
- Ideal for awkward shape pieces
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force