Fastening & Clamping
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Jaw Pad Size: 4" x 1/4" x 3/4"
- Jaw Opening: 4"
- Throat Depth: 2"
- Anvil Size: 1-5/8" x 1-5/8"
- Forminghorn: Yes
- Base Swivel Degree: 270°
- Overall Size: 10" x 6" x 6-1/2"
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
- PSI: 20K
- Ideal homeowner bench vise
- Heavy cast pipe jaws
- Replaceable hardened steel jaw faces
$15.99Use any brand or size of heavy duty staples!
Never buy the wrong staple again!
Drives Narrow, Power, Wide, and Medium Crown Staples. Easy drop in staple loading, ergonomic non-slip grip, adjustable drive, durable chrome finish. Uses Surebonder® #4, #5, #6, #11 heavy duty staples or Arrow T50®, Powerfast®, Stanley®, Duo-Fast®, Bostitch®, Craftsman®, Master Mechanic®, Do-it®, Ace Hardware®, Black & Decker® and Unifix® staples. Uses ¼” thru 9/16” staples. Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $10.19Product Features
- Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
- Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
- Larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability
$9.99Easy loading with flip handle design. Long 2-1/4" throat for hard to reach stapling.
Hand Stapler Ideal For : Floral Use: Wrap fresh flowers & staple paper ends together. Attach ribbon, lace & bows. Staple greeting cards to ribbon or package.
Fabric Use: Staple and hold fabric. Attach price tag to fabric.
Other Uses: Staple bags and sales receipts to package. Learn More
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $5.94Product Features
- QUICK-RELEASE™ trigger allows for fast and easy positioning and release
- Patented ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable clamping pressure and significantly reduces hand force required to generate clamping pressure
- High-tech resin construction provides strength and durability
- Specially designed jaws hold odd-shaped workpieces
- All purpose gun, 120v
- Dual-heat gun produces 140 or 100 watts with pistol grip design
- Fingertip trigger selects high (1st trigger position)
- Or low output (2nd trigger position), ready to use in 6 seconds
- High efficiency, tin-plated copper tip
- Light illuminates work
- Contains 8200 soldering gun, 1 each
- soldering, smoothing and cutting tip
- Also contains a coil of lead free solder
- Instructions included
- UL and cUL listed