Fastening & Clamping
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Swivel pads hold tapered work, awkward fabricating jobs, and delicate projects without damaging the work surface
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- QUICK-RELEASE™ trigger allows for fast and easy positioning and release
- Patented ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable clamping pressure and significantly reduces hand force required to generate clamping pressure
- High-tech resin construction provides strength and durability
- Specially designed jaws hold odd-shaped workpieces
- All purpose gun, 120v
- Dual-heat gun produces 140 or 100 watts with pistol grip design
- Fingertip trigger selects high (1st trigger position)
- Or low output (2nd trigger position), ready to use in 6 seconds
- High efficiency, tin-plated copper tip
- Light illuminates work
- Contains 8200 soldering gun, 1 each
- soldering, smoothing and cutting tip
- Also contains a coil of lead free solder
- Instructions included
- UL and cUL listed
A heavy duty 3 in 1 staple gun that sets staples, pin and brad nails. Uses Surebonder® #4 staples or Arrows T50® heavy duty staples, #8 brad nails and #9 pin nails.
- Easy drop-in loading
- Adjustable drive
- Durable chrome finish
- Ergonomic non-slip grip.
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Jaw Pad Size: 4" x 3/4" x 7/8"
- Jaw Opening: 4-1/2"
- Throat Depth: 1"
- Overall Size: 9" x 6-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- PSI: 30K
- Ideal for drilling, tapping, grinding, reaming, milling, and other machine operations
- 4" jaw width
- Hardened steel jaw faces
- Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
- Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
- Larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability
- Wide stance and low center of gravity provide optimum stability under load stress
- Heavy gauge, steel frame helps prevent distortion or twisting
- Handle actuated release valve provides precise metered control of lowering speeds
- Convenient foot pedal designed for fast, no load lifts