Fastening & Clamping
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Jaw Pad Size: 4" x 3/4" x 7/8"
- Jaw Opening: 4-1/2"
- Throat Depth: 1"
- Overall Size: 9" x 6-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- PSI: 30K
- Ideal for drilling, tapping, grinding, reaming, milling, and other machine operations
- 4" jaw width
- Hardened steel jaw faces
- Wide stance and low center of gravity provide optimum stability under load stress
- Heavy gauge, steel frame helps prevent distortion or twisting
- Handle actuated release valve provides precise metered control of lowering speeds
- Convenient foot pedal designed for fast, no load lifts
- Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
- Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
- Larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability
- 25% smaller than Quick-Change clamps for smaller projects or for working in confined spaces
- Constructed of high-tech reinforced resin for strength and durability
- Exerts up to 150 lbs. of clamping pressure Patented pistol grip design enhances comfort and ease of use
- Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect work
- Ideal for clamping/gluing, holding work for sawing/drilling, and positioning work for fastening
- Chain holds and locks around any shape or size
- Ideal for awkward shape pieces
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force