Fastening & Clamping
- EFFORTLESS PUSH BUTTON OPEN & CLOSE
- CHROME PLATED RELEASE BUTTON
- HARDENED STEEL
- REPLACEABLE JAWS
- POLISHED 3.5" X 4.25" ANVIL STEEL
- SPINDLE CHANNEL DUAL SWIVEL LOCK LEVER
- 4 LUG HEAVY DUTY REINFORCED BASE
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL BASE
- 1/2"-2" PERMANENT PIPE
- JAW MACHINED/CHROME PLATED SPINDLE & HANDLE
- HANDLE ENDS RUBBER GRIP
- JAW WIDTH: 5"
- JAW PAD SIZE: 5" X 1/4" X 3/4"
- JAW OPENING: 6-3/8"
- THROAT DEPTH: 2-1/4"
- ANVIL SIZE: 3-1/2" X 4-1/4"
- FORMING HORN: YES
- BASE SWIVEL DEGREE: 360
- OVERALL SIZE: 16" X 7-1/2" X 9"
- WEIGHT: 28.6 LBS
- PSI: 30K
VISE PRESENTS A SAFETY HAZARD. IN ADEQUATE OPERATION CAN RESULT IN MAJOR INJURY. NEVER USE A VISE WITHOUT THE SUPERVISION OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. CHIPS, SPARKS & DEBRIS CAN CAUSE DANGER. ALWAYS USE A SHIELD OR PROTECTION. ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION. AVOID DAMP OR WET LOCATION. CLEAN VISE WITH A RAG AFTER EACH USE.Learn More
- Wide stance and low center of gravity provide optimum stability under load stress
- Heavy gauge, steel frame helps prevent distortion or twisting
- Handle actuated release valve provides precise metered control of lowering speeds
- Convenient foot pedal designed for fast, no load lifts
- Soft-Grip handle is larger and more ergonomic, allowing high clamping pressure with less effort
- I-beam bar reduces flexing and bowing
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increase durability and dependability
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force