Fastening & Clamping
$39.99Drives 1/4” thru 9/16” heavy duty SUREBONDER® No.4 or Arrow® T50® type staples. Staplers Feature: Safety mechanism that prevents accidental firing, Quick release magazine for easy loading, Adjustable air exhaust, Staple viewer, High impact carrying case .
Applications: Insulation, Roofing Felt, House Wrap, Upholstery
- Capacity: 100 Staples
- Operation Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI
- Dimensions: 8.9”
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- Soft-Grip handle is larger and more ergonomic, allowing high clamping pressure with less effort
- I-beam bar reduces flexing and bowing
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increase durability and dependability
- QUICK-RELEASE™ trigger allows for fast and easy positioning and release
- Patented ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable clamping pressure and significantly reduces hand force required to generate clamping pressure
- High-tech resin construction provides strength and durability
- Specially designed jaws hold odd-shaped workpieces
- EFFORTLESS PUSH BUTTON OPEN & CLOSE
- CHROME PLATED RELEASE BUTTON
- HARDENED STEEL
- REPLACEABLE JAWS
- POLISHED 3.5" X 4.25" ANVIL STEEL
- SPINDLE CHANNEL DUAL SWIVEL LOCK LEVER
- 4 LUG HEAVY DUTY REINFORCED BASE
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL BASE
- 1/2"-2" PERMANENT PIPE
- JAW MACHINED/CHROME PLATED SPINDLE & HANDLE
- HANDLE ENDS RUBBER GRIP
- JAW WIDTH: 5"
- JAW PAD SIZE: 5" X 1/4" X 3/4"
- JAW OPENING: 6-3/8"
- THROAT DEPTH: 2-1/4"
- ANVIL SIZE: 3-1/2" X 4-1/4"
- FORMING HORN: YES
- BASE SWIVEL DEGREE: 360
- OVERALL SIZE: 16" X 7-1/2" X 9"
- WEIGHT: 28.6 LBS
- PSI: 30K
VISE PRESENTS A SAFETY HAZARD. IN ADEQUATE OPERATION CAN RESULT IN MAJOR INJURY. NEVER USE A VISE WITHOUT THE SUPERVISION OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. CHIPS, SPARKS & DEBRIS CAN CAUSE DANGER. ALWAYS USE A SHIELD OR PROTECTION. ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION. AVOID DAMP OR WET LOCATION. CLEAN VISE WITH A RAG AFTER EACH USE.Learn More
- New indicator light allows you to instantly see that the iron is on
- Fine quality consumer mini iron, 8-1/4"/210mm long
- Lightweight pencil iron, ideal for hobbies
- MT10 1/4"/10mm diameter replaceable nickel-plated copper tip
- Develops 900°F/482°C temperature
- Stainless steel barrel and heat and impact resistant handle
- IMPORTANT: Use only WellerÂ® tips
- UL listed - cUL version available