Fastening & Clamping
A heavy duty 3 in 1 staple gun that sets staples, pin and brad nails. Uses Surebonder® #4 staples or Arrows T50® heavy duty staples, #8 brad nails and #9 pin nails.
- Easy drop-in loading
- Adjustable drive
- Durable chrome finish
- Ergonomic non-slip grip.
- New indicator light allows you to instantly see that the iron is on
- Fine quality consumer mini iron, 8-1/4"/210mm long
- Lightweight pencil iron, ideal for hobbies
- MT10 1/4"/10mm diameter replaceable nickel-plated copper tip
- Develops 900°F/482°C temperature
- Stainless steel barrel and heat and impact resistant handle
- IMPORTANT: Use only WellerÂ® tips
- UL listed - cUL version available
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
$15.99Use any brand or size of heavy duty staples!
Never buy the wrong staple again!
Drives Narrow, Power, Wide, and Medium Crown Staples. Easy drop in staple loading, ergonomic non-slip grip, adjustable drive, durable chrome finish. Uses Surebonder® #4, #5, #6, #11 heavy duty staples or Arrow T50®, Powerfast®, Stanley®, Duo-Fast®, Bostitch®, Craftsman®, Master Mechanic®, Do-it®, Ace Hardware®, Black & Decker® and Unifix® staples. Uses ¼” thru 9/16” staples. Learn More