Fastening & Clamping
$15.99Use any brand or size of heavy duty staples!
Never buy the wrong staple again!
Drives Narrow, Power, Wide, and Medium Crown Staples. Easy drop in staple loading, ergonomic non-slip grip, adjustable drive, durable chrome finish. Uses Surebonder® #4, #5, #6, #11 heavy duty staples or Arrow T50®, Powerfast®, Stanley®, Duo-Fast®, Bostitch®, Craftsman®, Master Mechanic®, Do-it®, Ace Hardware®, Black & Decker® and Unifix® staples. Uses ¼” thru 9/16” staples. Learn More
- Chain holds and locks around any shape or size
- Ideal for awkward shape pieces
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Single-heat soldering gun produces 75 watts
- Ready to use in 15 seconds
- High efficiency tin-plated copper tip
- 2-wire cord
- Contains 7200 soldering gun, coil of lead free solder
- Also 2 soldering tips and an instruction leaflet
- Packed in a clam shell
- UL and cUL listed
$9.99Easy loading with flip handle design. Long 2-1/4" throat for hard to reach stapling.
Hand Stapler Ideal For : Floral Use: Wrap fresh flowers & staple paper ends together. Attach ribbon, lace & bows. Staple greeting cards to ribbon or package.
Fabric Use: Staple and hold fabric. Attach price tag to fabric.
Other Uses: Staple bags and sales receipts to package. Learn More
- Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
- Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
- Larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability