Fastening & Clamping
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Jaw Pad Size: 4" x 3/4" x 7/8"
- Jaw Opening: 4-1/2"
- Throat Depth: 1"
- Overall Size: 9" x 6-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- PSI: 30K
- Ideal for drilling, tapping, grinding, reaming, milling, and other machine operations
- 4" jaw width
- Hardened steel jaw faces
- SP23L iron; MT1, MT2, MT3 tips, lead free solder and soldering aid tool
- New indicator light allows you to instantly see that the iron is on
- Fine quality consumer mini iron, 8 1/4"/210mm long
- Featherweight iron with pencil handle
- Ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work
- Includes MT1 1/8"/3mm diameter replaceable nickel-plated copper tip
- Develops 750Â°F/400Â°C temperature
- Stainless steel barrel and heat and impact resistant handle
- IMPORTANT: Use only Weller® tips
- UL listed - cUL version available
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
Out of stock