Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
- Big as the job. Big as you need.
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right-angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $2.50
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
Save your back when moving or handling bulky home appliances and other large items yourself. The Buffalo Tools 600 Lb Heavy Duty Truck Dolly will help you get the refrigerator, washer, and dryer from the back of your truck into your home with ease. The 52 inch dolly is equipped with a large 14 inch long by 8.5 inch wide toe plate which gives large loads plenty of steel to sit on. The convenient “P” handle design makes the dolly easy to grip and maneuver. Large 10 inch diameter pneumatic tires have a 3.5 inch wide foot print, giving heavy loads lots of stability and support. This Heavy Duty Hand Truck has been built to last. The design features a replaceable wheel axle, and a one inch diameter steel tube welded frame.
- Comfortable p-handle design
- 10 inch x 3.5 inch pneumatic tires
- 1 inch dia. Steel tube construction, extra large toe plate
- Heavy duty welded frame, heavy duty replaceable axle
- 52 inches tall when assembled
We named this mechanic’s creeper the Rough Rider™ because it works great where no other creeper had gone before…outdoors and off the pavement! But happy mechanics, farmers, truckers, police officers, RV’ers, off-road, auto enthusiasts and aircraft owners who have been forced to get out and get under in less-than ideal situations just call it the “off-road creeper.”
The secret of the Rough Rider™’s unmatched mobility on rough terrain lies in the unique shape of the one-piece molded body, which allows large, specially designed 5-3/8” diameter wheels and cradles the user about 2-7/8” above the ground, just the right amount of ground clearance for typical outdoor work sites. The extra wide(1-3/8”), high flotation tires don’t sink in soft surfaces and the large diameter wheels roll easily over gravel, dirt, or broken pavement—where ordinary creepers get stuck dead in their tracks. Each custom-molded wheel has a heavy-gauge steel caster frame with roller swivel bearings for strength where it counts, an oil-impregnated sintered steel axle bearing, and a molded-in-place 1-3/8” wide tire.
The ribbed body has all of the features and benefits of the original Bone™ creeper, and is molded of a state-of-the art engineering grade co-polymer to resist the effects of common solvents and cleaning is as easy as a casual wipe at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Rough Ride™r is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets. The Rough Rider™ is also widely used by State Highway Patrol and Inspection units, as well as the US Military, who ordered over 2,000 units in 2006 alone!
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- 5 1/4” diameter 1 5/16” wide casters
- Made in the USA!
- Custom wheels with soft, grippy and treaded TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 2 7/8” ground clearance
- 4 5/16” bolts fasten through a plate – won’t break
- Outboard wheels won’t tip or flip
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 400 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Weight - 20 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 7 1/2” High (Assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $188.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranty applies against manufacturer defects.
The Leatherman Wave multi-tool is hands down the most popular model, made famous by its outside-accessible blades that can be deployed with just one hand. When it was redesigned in 2004, the new Wave was given larger knives, stronger pliers, longer wire cutters, and all-locking blades. Perfect for any job, adventure, or everyday task, the Wave multi-tool is an international best-seller.
- 420HC Clip Point Knife
- 420HC Sheepsfoot Serrated Knife
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- Medium Screwdriver
- Large Bit Driver
- Small Bit Driver
- Wood/Metal File
- Diamond-coated File
- Bottle Opener
- Can Opener
- 8 in ; 19 cm Ruler
- INCLUDED BITS: Eyeglass Screwdriver, Phillips #1-2 and 3/16" Screwdriver
- Closed length: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 oz (241 g)
Set up the Sportsman Series Portable Pavilion with 4 Removable Sides to finish weekend renovation projects or to enjoy a family picnic without worrying about the effects of the burning rays of the sun. The Portable Pavilion is a multifunctional shelter that can be used as a temporary garage, a storage area, or as a covered space. 4 removable side enclosures with 2 different size doors allows for versatility and a shelter that you can customize to your needs. Sides can easily be added or removed to adjust for the path of the sun and the changing direction of the wind. It's easy to set-up with a few friends on hand, and quickly adjusts from a shelter with 4 fully-covered sides to a completely open tent. 200 square feet of storage space measuring 10 ft by 20 ft provides plenty of room for parking a car, stashing tools, seasonal furniture, or lawn equipment, or room for your family to picnic in the cool shade. Ropes and stakes are included to help keep the Pavilion stable in light wind, but are simple to disassemble when heavy storms and strong winds hit.
- Stay protected from the wind, rain and sun
- Multifunctional shelter can be used as a garage or pavilion
- Park a car, stash tools, seasonal furniture, and lawn equipment
- Makes a great shelter for summer picnics and family reunions
- Measures 20 ft. L x 10 ft. W x 9 ft. 2 in. H
- 1-1/2 in. diameter steel poles
- Constructed from heavy duty poly tarp with 2 different size doors
- Plastic fittings
- Elastic straps
This AmeriHome 2 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Stool Set includes two retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools. This 2-piece bar stool set is reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins, and features a polished chrome base and a black vinyl seat and back for a hint of vintage retro style. Designed for maximum comfort, each bar stool features a large 16.5 by 18 inch, padded, 360 degree swivel seat, a 12 inch padded vinyl backrest, a built in footrest and an adjustable seat height of 23.5 to 31.5 inches, which makes this set comfortable for kids and adults to sit together.
- 2 retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 23.5 to 31.5 in.
- Maximum seat back height 43 in.
- 16.5 by 18 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each