Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Add soundproofing and texture to walls and ceilings, apply stucco, spray fire proofing material with the Pro-Series Air Texture Hopper Gun. Using a Hopper Gun is faster and easier than using spray cans. Hook the Hopper Gun up to a small air compressor and choose one of the three included air tips that is most appropriate for the job. The Hopper Gun can hold up to 1.5 gallons of material intended for use with gravity fed systems. The single piece aluminum body and steel trigger are designed for durability and long life.
- Use for texturing walls and ceilings, applying stucco, and spraying fire proofing material
- Three air tips included (3/16, 1/4, 5/16 inch)
- Hopper holds approximately 1.5 gallons
- Durable one piece aluminum body with steel trigger
Use the Black Bull 12 Ton A-Frame Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal.
The Black Bull 12 Ton A-Frame Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 12 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 3.5 in. to 9.75 in.
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return press beam
- 2 press plates included
- Adjustable table with 3 settings spaced 3 inches apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
Max Capacity 24,000 lbs Operating Distance 3.5" to 9.75" Dimensions 21" L x 16.5" W x 36" H
The Sportsman Series Portable Pet Kennel offers a lightweight and convenient way to keep your pets safe and secure while traveling, camping, or at home. The pop up design sets up in the blink of an eye, then easily collapses and folds into a carrying case for convenient storage. The soft-sided design is strong, durable, weather resistant, and comfortable for man’s best friend. The mesh windows and zipper door offers lots of space for ventilation. Hook and loop fasteners help keep kennel stationary on carpeted surfaces.
- Pop-up design is perfect for traveling, camping and home
- For medium size dogs weighing 40 to 70 lbs.
- Overall size: 37 in. L x 24.5 in. W x 27.5 in. H
- Water resistant 600D construction with wire frame
- Easily collapses into a soft-sided carrying case for convenient storage
The Pro-Series 42 Piece Rotary Tool Kit includes 40 popular and specialty accessories for decorative edging, joining and veining, shaping, grinding and polishing. The compact and lightweight design of this Rotary Tool Kit is great for hobbyist or professional woodworkers to use during home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects. Variable speeds of 8,000 to 30,000 RPM give it the low speed needed to work on soft and delicate material and the power to handle harder pieces. Packaged inside a storage case to protect the bits from dings inside the toolbox and easy organization.
- For projects around the shop and home
- Use for decorative edging, joining and veining
- For home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects, compact lightweight design
- Variable speeds of 8,000 to 30,000 RPM
- Durable, double-insulated, impact-resistant housing
- Accepts accessories with up to a 1/8 in. shank
- (1) Rotary tool
- (1) 42 in. flexible shaft
- 40 popular accessories
Build your own custom scaffold tower to fit your specific needs for home repair, maintenance and building construction with the Pro-Series scaffold system pieces. The Pro-Series walk board is made of heavy duty wood and aluminum to hold up to 750 lbs. This large and sturdy Walk Board measures 7 ft. long by 19 in. wide and is intended for use with exterior scaffold units. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- 750 lb. load capacity
- Wood and aluminum deck
- Replaceable hooks
- Each walk board weighs 30 lbs.
- Sold individually
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
The Milwaukee Tongue and Groove Pliers features induction hardened jaws for a more secure grip, forged steel design for increased life, and durable grips for increased comfort. The Tongue and Groove pliers also include a reaming head design that allows the professional user to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe and maximize functionality.
- Reaming Head Design - Smooths out rough edges of up to 2" Pipe (Patent Pending)
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Induction Hardened Jaws - Long lasting toughness and consistent performance
- Smooth Transition Grips - Minimize wear tear and improve pouchability
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Length: 10"
- Jaw Length: 1 3/8"
- Jaw Capacity: 2"
- Pipe Reamer: Up to 2"
- Adjustment Positions: 7