Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Add soundproofing and texture to walls and ceilings, apply stucco, spray fire proofing material with the Pro-Series Air Texture Hopper Gun. Using a Hopper Gun is faster and easier than using spray cans. Hook the Hopper Gun up to a small air compressor and choose one of the three included air tips that is most appropriate for the job. The Hopper Gun can hold up to 1.5 gallons of material intended for use with gravity fed systems. The single piece aluminum body and steel trigger are designed for durability and long life.
- Use for texturing walls and ceilings, applying stucco, and spraying fire proofing material
- Three air tips included (3/16, 1/4, 5/16 inch)
- Hopper holds approximately 1.5 gallons
- Durable one piece aluminum body with steel trigger
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- V-Jaws give you more points of contact on round stock and tubing
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Use the Black Bull 12 Ton A-Frame Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal.
The Black Bull 12 Ton A-Frame Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 12 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 3.5 in. to 9.75 in.
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return press beam
- 2 press plates included
- Adjustable table with 3 settings spaced 3 inches apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
Max Capacity 24,000 lbs Operating Distance 3.5" to 9.75" Dimensions 21" L x 16.5" W x 36" H
The AmeriHome 2 Piece Bar Stool Set adds a classic element to the kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop. The black vinyl seat and mirror-like polished chrome base and footrest let this bar stools blend seamlessly with almost any décor. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. With large 21 inch wide, padded vinyl 360 degree swivel seats, padded vinyl back rests, built in footrests, and an adjustable seat height of 24 to 32 inches. These stools are comfortable for kids and adults.
- 2 bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 24 to 32 in.
- Maximum seat back height 40 in.
- 21 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs weight capacity
- Slim nose shape for tight places
- Designed for crimping of both insulalted and non-insulalted solderless connections and terminals
- Perfectly mated cutters laser heat-treated to hold their edge. Cuts 10-22 AWG wire
- Precision machined of high-carbon C1080 steel for durability
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Made for small pallets the not more than 24 inches wide the Black Bull All Purpose Hydraulic Lift will help you get more usable space out of your warehouse. The walk-behind manual lift works great in tight locations and small warehouses. With a maximum lift of over 5 feet tall, you can stack the heavy items higher. Smooth rear swivel locking casters help it maneuver for easy handling. Use either the foot pedal or arm handle to help raise pallets. Adjustable lowering speed makes it easy and safe to use.
- Walk behind manual lift
- Max. lift of over 5 feet tall
- Smooth rear swivel locking casters
- Adjustable lowering speed
- Especially made for small pallets not more than 24 in. wide
Max. Capacity 2200 lbs Lift Height Min. 3.5" - Max. 62" Distance of Fork Min. 11" Steering Radius 48" Load Wheel 3.15" Overall Size 56" L x 28" W x 78" H Fork Width 5"
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
- Extra long handle allows greater access to confined areas
- Fulcrum point provides more holding power at tip with less gripping effect
- Precision machined jaws
- PVC dipped handles for a comfortable grip
- Drop forged - heat treated steel
- Tip of pliers are Lifetime guarantee