Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Regular Price: $2.99
Special Price: $2.54
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
Everyday tasks can be easier to complete with the AmeriHome 34 inch Reaching Tool. Reach for lightweight items that are up high and out of reach, pick up objects off the floor, or retrieve bits and pieces that have fallen into hard to reach places. A trigger locking mechanism helps secure the suction cups at the end of the reaching tool into place, so you get what you are reaching for the first time. With a lightweight and durable aluminum construction, this reaching tool can pick up something as thin as a piece of paper and as large as 5 inch wide. Folds in half for easy storage.
- Set includes six 34 inch reaching tools
- For reaching for large and small objects, high or low, folds in half for storage
- Lightweight and durable aluminum construction
- Trigger lock helps secure suction cups in position
- Save your back from aches and pains
- Fits into tight spaces
Dimensions (open) 34" L x 7" W x 6" H Dimensions (folded) 17" L x 3.25" W x 7" H
- Heavy duty construction
- Ideal for cutting large nails
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK® uses a high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $5.94
- Durable nickel chromium steel construction
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength
- Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $11.04
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
Bend a one of a kind part or make duplicate parts in your shop with the Black Bull Space Saver Metal Bender. A must have tool for metalworking in the home workshop, farm or professional fabrications shop. It features a 44 inch telescoping handle for maximum leverage, seven round dies, and one right angle die. The Metal Bender can bend round or square rods up to 5/8 inch thick or rectangular pieces up to 5/16 inch thick and 2 inches wide. Bend railing, fences, gates, flat bar stock, angle iron, wrought iron and much more. Perfect for metal artists, sign makers or fence builders.
- For hobbyists or professional fabrications
- Versatile and easy-to-use
- Bend one of a kind parts or easily make duplicate parts in your shop
- Includes 7 round dies (1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.5, 3 inch) plus one right angle die
- Bends 5/16 x 1-1/4 inch or 3/16 x 2 inch mild steel and 5/8 inch round or square rods
- 44 inch telescoping handle