Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Simply roll over to collect debris, then pull handle for quick release!
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel shaft extends up to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
Grind your own corn, grain, coffee beans and nuts for creating healthy, homemade meals at home with the AmeriHome Corn and Grain Grinder. Save money by pulverizing peanuts, almonds or cashews to make expensive nut butters at home. Grind freshly roasted coffee beans to make your own gourmet cup of joe. Great for milling grains for home brewing too. The Corn And Grain Grinder easily mounts to your tabletop, and the grinding plates adjust and lock into place so you can achieve the perfect grind. Constructed of cast iron to provide long lasting use.
- Make grain and cereal recipes for healthy homemade meals
- Grind peanuts and other nuts to make fresh nut butters at home
- Grind coffee beans for a delicious morning brew
- Easily mounts to your work table
- Cast iron construction provides long-lasting use
- Grinding plates adjust for a perfect grind
Shine more light on the problem with the Pro-Series 60 LED Rechargeable Cordless Work Light. Hang this work light from the hood when working on the car, attach it to the water heater when relighting the pilot light, or hang it from the pipes when unclogging a drain. Keep a Cordless Work Light in the truck for roadside repairs, one in the toolbox for jobs around the house, and one in the camper for night time illumination. Don’t get left in the dark. The Cordless Work Light recharges in about 2 hours with the included 120 volt wall charger and 12 volt auto charger. A built-in hook hangs easily from the hood, or a clip on magnet holds the light onto the fender. 60 LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life and produce the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb. The shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant construction can stand up to heavy use.
- Great for cars, campers, boats, and home
- Produces the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb
- Built-in hook for hanging and clip-on magnetic holder
- Includes a 120 volt AC/DC adapter and a 12V car plug charger
- Shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant, LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life
- Input:120V AC 60 Hz
- Output: 12V DC 450mA
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Package Opener
- Ruler (1.5" 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
You can safely and easily make trail mix, jerky, dried fruits and fruit leathers without commercial sweeteners or preservatives using the AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator. Make your favorite healthy or low carb snacks at home. Electrical heating coils produce convection heat and air flow of up to 133 degrees for evenly dried food, and 5 interchangeable trays allow for faster drying times. The AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator comes with an instructional booklet contains recipes for beef jerky, turkey jerky, banana chips, apple snacks, and dried pineapple. The quiet operation and a contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen or home.
- Contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen, create healthy or low carb snacks
- Electrical heating coils produce convection air flow for evenly dried food
- Internal operating temperature of up to 133 degrees F -- quiet operation
- 5 interchangeable trays
- Instructional booklet with recipes for: beef jerky turkey jerky banana chips apple snacks dried pineapple
- Hand wash only, not recommended for dishwasher
Easily drill into wood, brick and block walls, or metal with the Pro-Series 3/8 Inch Electric Drill. This Electric Drill is ideal for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. Hang shelving in the shop or garage, hang decorative shutters and flower boxes on your brick house, or secure railings and fencing to concrete pads. The adjustable trigger dial helps to prevent stripping of the screw while drilling and driving into hardwood or masonry. It features a 3/8 inch chuck, a forward/reverse switch, and a zero to 3,000 variable speed. A built in level on the top of the drill takes the guess work out of straight or angled drilling and driving.
- For DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects
- Handy tool for wood, masonry and metal projects
- Adjustable trigger dial for drilling, driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts
- 3/8 in. chuck, 380 watt / 120 volt /60 hz
- 0-3,000 RPM (no-load) variable speed
- Forward / reverse lock-on button
- Built-in level
Build your own custom scaffold tower to fit your specific needs for home repair, maintenance and building construction. The 8 in. Heavy Duty Caster is designed for use with exterior scaffold units. Caster wheels with dual locking foot brakes, allow for easy movement across concrete and other smooth and solid surfaces. That’s a big help when you don’t have time to tear down and rebuild the scaffold. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- For use with exterior scaffold frames
- 800 lb. load capacity
- 8 x 2 in. non-marking wheel
- 1-3/8 in. stem, 1/2 in. hole
- Dual locking with foot brake
- Each caster weighs 12.5 lbs.
- Sold individually
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
Safely retrieve hard to reach items from the back of bedroom closets and the top of kitchen cabinets by using the AmeriHome Two Step Utility Stool. Use during home maintenance and renovation projects like cleaning closets, painting, changing light bulbs, and hanging pictures. When not in use, the foldaway design and compact storage size means this Utility Stool can easily be stashed out of the way until it is needed again. Designed with safety in mind, the steps are extra wide for safety and are covered in a textured pattern that helps prevent slipping and provides secure footing. A durable powder coat finish that resists scratches and rust covers the stool’s steel frame. Constructed to meet industrial type IA standards and meets OSHA/ANSI specifications.
- Versatile utility stools can be used for hard to reach items
- Great for home maintenance projects
- Pattern on steps helps prevent slipping, provides secure footing
- Convenient foldaway design and compact storage size
- Easy grip handle locks in place when open
- Industrial type IA meets OSHA/ANSI
- Steel frame with durable powder coat finish
Weight Capacity 300 lbs Dimensions (open) 28" H x 18.5" L x 19.75" W Dimensions (folded) 30.5" H x 18.5" L x 4.5" W Platform Size 1.25" H x 15" L x 10.25" W Top Step Height 19.5" from the ground
A plasma cutter is an essential cutting tool for any garage or shop. Keep your plasma cutter running with the Pro-Series Plasma Cutter Electrode Kit. The kit includes two brass tips, two electrodes and two ceramic collars. Fits plasma cutter make and models with a tip opening that measures .3 inches high (.44 inches high with mounting flange).
- Overall dimensions: 2-3/4 in. L x .568 in. diameter
- .30 with mounting flange (.445 in. diameter x .425 in. H)
- 2 brass tips
- 2 electrodes
- 2 ceramic collars