Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Shine more light on the problem with the Pro-Series 60 LED Rechargeable Cordless Work Light. Hang this work light from the hood when working on the car, attach it to the water heater when relighting the pilot light, or hang it from the pipes when unclogging a drain. Keep a Cordless Work Light in the truck for roadside repairs, one in the toolbox for jobs around the house, and one in the camper for night time illumination. Don’t get left in the dark. The Cordless Work Light recharges in about 2 hours with the included 120 volt wall charger and 12 volt auto charger. A built-in hook hangs easily from the hood, or a clip on magnet holds the light onto the fender. 60 LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life and produce the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb. The shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant construction can stand up to heavy use.
- Great for cars, campers, boats, and home
- Produces the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb
- Built-in hook for hanging and clip-on magnetic holder
- Includes a 120 volt AC/DC adapter and a 12V car plug charger
- Shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant, LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life
- Input:120V AC 60 Hz
- Output: 12V DC 450mA
- These cutters are ideal for use when standard bolt cutters cant handle the job.
- Great for cutting wire fence, cables, mesh, bolts, pad locks and much more.
- Made of drop forged, heat treated, high carbon steel.
- Compound cutting action for heavy duty applications
Easily drill into wood, brick and block walls, or metal with the Pro-Series 3/8 Inch Electric Drill. This Electric Drill is ideal for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. Hang shelving in the shop or garage, hang decorative shutters and flower boxes on your brick house, or secure railings and fencing to concrete pads. The adjustable trigger dial helps to prevent stripping of the screw while drilling and driving into hardwood or masonry. It features a 3/8 inch chuck, a forward/reverse switch, and a zero to 3,000 variable speed. A built in level on the top of the drill takes the guess work out of straight or angled drilling and driving.
- For DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects
- Handy tool for wood, masonry and metal projects
- Adjustable trigger dial for drilling, driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts
- 3/8 in. chuck, 380 watt / 120 volt /60 hz
- 0-3,000 RPM (no-load) variable speed
- Forward / reverse lock-on button
- Built-in level
The Pro-Series 115 Piece Drill Bit Set includes 115 size bits for drilling into wood, metal and plastic. Hang photos or drywall, or install shelving for storage or new hardwood floors. The drill bits are constructed of titanium for long life and high usage. Use with a cordless drill for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. You will find no end of uses for this Drill Bit Set. Packaged inside a storage case to keep the bits organized and easy to find.
- For general purpose drilling in metal wood and plastic
- Titanium coated
- SAE and metric size
- 29 piece fractional sizes 1/16 in. To 1/2 in., by 64th increments
- 26 piece letter sizes A to Z
- 60 piece numbered wire gauge sizes from 1 to 60
- Plastic carry case
Grind your own corn, grain, coffee beans and nuts for creating healthy, homemade meals at home with the AmeriHome Corn and Grain Grinder. Save money by pulverizing peanuts, almonds or cashews to make expensive nut butters at home. Grind freshly roasted coffee beans to make your own gourmet cup of joe. Great for milling grains for home brewing too. The Corn And Grain Grinder easily mounts to your tabletop, and the grinding plates adjust and lock into place so you can achieve the perfect grind. Constructed of cast iron to provide long lasting use.
- Make grain and cereal recipes for healthy homemade meals
- Grind peanuts and other nuts to make fresh nut butters at home
- Grind coffee beans for a delicious morning brew
- Easily mounts to your work table
- Cast iron construction provides long-lasting use
- Grinding plates adjust for a perfect grind
You can safely and easily make trail mix, jerky, dried fruits and fruit leathers without commercial sweeteners or preservatives using the AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator. Make your favorite healthy or low carb snacks at home. Electrical heating coils produce convection heat and air flow of up to 133 degrees for evenly dried food, and 5 interchangeable trays allow for faster drying times. The AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator comes with an instructional booklet contains recipes for beef jerky, turkey jerky, banana chips, apple snacks, and dried pineapple. The quiet operation and a contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen or home.
- Contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen, create healthy or low carb snacks
- Electrical heating coils produce convection air flow for evenly dried food
- Internal operating temperature of up to 133 degrees F -- quiet operation
- 5 interchangeable trays
- Instructional booklet with recipes for: beef jerky turkey jerky banana chips apple snacks dried pineapple
- Hand wash only, not recommended for dishwasher
A great choice for first-time users, the original Portland, Oregon multi-tool manufacturer is making you your very own Sidekick. This handy pocket-sized tool has all the features you need to get your project done, at a fraction of the cost. The handy, outside-accessible blades mean you can open the knife with just one hand and rounded handles make getting a grip around their all-new, spring-action jaws easy and very comfortable. Stainless steel; first choice, or handy second backup, you can't beat the value of the Sidekick.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Ruler (1.5 in 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
Zip ties are one of the most useful devices to have in your toolbox, but sometimes a plastic zip tie just won’t do. Especially when used in an area where the heat will melt and degrade plastic ties. This 125 Piece Set of Stainless Steel Cable Zip Ties includes ties in four assorted lengths ranging from 4 to 11 inches. Stainless Steel Cable Zip Ties won’t degrade in environments where fluctuating temperatures could reduce the performance of plastic ties. They are stronger and longer lasting than plastic, too. Use them in heating and cooling applications, on objects that get hot, or in any area where the temperature changes rapidly.
- Use the ties on any application where a plastic tie will not work because of heat
- 4 assorted sizes: 50 - 11 inch pieces, 25 - 8 inch pieces, 25 - 6 inch pieces, 25 - 4 inch pieces
- Stronger and longer lasting than plastic
Use the Sportsman Series 15 Inch Jerky Gun to make your own jerky strips or round sticks from turkey, fish, ground beef, steak or venison. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. This Jerky Gun comes with two nozzles, one round for making jerky sticks, and one flat for making jerky strips. Choose your nozzle and pack the 15 inch plastic cylinder with your own fresh meat. Squeeze the heavy duty aluminum handle, then dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own tasty homemade jerky.
- For turkey, fish, ground beef, steak and venison jerky strips and round sticks
- Dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own homemade tasty jerky
- 15 in. plastic cylinder, heavy duty aluminum frame and handle
- Includes 1-1/2 in. round nozzle and 1-13/16 in. flat nozzle
Easily remove paint, adhesives, caulk and more with the Pro-Series 1500 Watt Heat Gun. This multi-purpose tool removes peeling paint, loosens adhesives on floor tiles, thaws frozen pipes, dries parts or strips paint. A concentrated heat output in two heat settings will help form and bend metals or plastic.
- Easily remove paint, adhesives, caulk and more
- Multi-purpose tool removes peeling paint, loosens adhesives, or thaws frozen pipes
- Concentrated heat output will help form and bend metals or plastic
- 12.5 AMP / 120 Volts / 60 Hz,
- 2 heat settings: 707 degrees f / 923 degrees F
(4) Assorted Nozzles Included:
- An air spreader nozzle
- A hook nozzle
- A deflector nozzle
- An air reduction nozzle