Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Simply roll over to collect debris, then pull handle for quick release!
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- Extra-wide sweep head for quick clean up
- One-pull release quickly clears debris from sweeper
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel handle extends from 30 to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
- 30 inch wide sweep area
Grind your own corn, grain, coffee beans and nuts for creating healthy, homemade meals at home with the AmeriHome Corn and Grain Grinder. Save money by pulverizing peanuts, almonds or cashews to make expensive nut butters at home. Grind freshly roasted coffee beans to make your own gourmet cup of joe. Great for milling grains for home brewing too. The Corn And Grain Grinder easily mounts to your tabletop, and the grinding plates adjust and lock into place so you can achieve the perfect grind. Constructed of cast iron to provide long lasting use.
- Make grain and cereal recipes for healthy homemade meals
- Grind peanuts and other nuts to make fresh nut butters at home
- Grind coffee beans for a delicious morning brew
- Easily mounts to your work table
- Cast iron construction provides long-lasting use
- Grinding plates adjust for a perfect grind
Easily move pallets that weight up to 2200 lbs with the Black Bull Pallet Puller. For small warehouses, farms or shops that frequently move heavy or bulky loads. Effortlessly pull pallets to the trailer door for easy fork truck access. As you pull the chain with the forklift, it will increase the grip on the pallet plank. The Pallet Puller can grip planks ranging of 1.25 to 4 inches thick.
- Pull pallets to rear of trailers for easy fork truck access
- As you pull the chain with the forklift, it will increase the grip on the pallet plank
- Grip range: 1.25 in. x 4 in.
- 2,200 lbs. maximum capacity
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Package Opener
- Ruler (1.5" 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
You can safely and easily make trail mix, jerky, dried fruits and fruit leathers without commercial sweeteners or preservatives using the AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator. Make your favorite healthy or low carb snacks at home. Electrical heating coils produce convection heat and air flow of up to 133 degrees for evenly dried food, and 5 interchangeable trays allow for faster drying times. The AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator comes with an instructional booklet contains recipes for beef jerky, turkey jerky, banana chips, apple snacks, and dried pineapple. The quiet operation and a contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen or home.
- Contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen, create healthy or low carb snacks
- Electrical heating coils produce convection air flow for evenly dried food
- Internal operating temperature of up to 133 degrees F -- quiet operation
- 5 interchangeable trays
- Instructional booklet with recipes for: beef jerky turkey jerky banana chips apple snacks dried pineapple
- Hand wash only, not recommended for dishwasher
The Pro-Series 42 Piece Rotary Tool Kit includes 40 popular and specialty accessories for decorative edging, joining and veining, shaping, grinding and polishing. The compact and lightweight design of this Rotary Tool Kit is great for hobbyist or professional woodworkers to use during home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects. Variable speeds of 8,000 to 30,000 RPM give it the low speed needed to work on soft and delicate material and the power to handle harder pieces. Packaged inside a storage case to protect the bits from dings inside the toolbox and easy organization.
- For projects around the shop and home
- Use for decorative edging, joining and veining
- For home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects, compact lightweight design
- Variable speeds of 8,000 to 30,000 RPM
- Durable, double-insulated, impact-resistant housing
- Accepts accessories with up to a 1/8 in. shank
- (1) Rotary tool
- (1) 42 in. flexible shaft
- 40 popular accessories
Easily drill into wood, brick and block walls, or metal with the Pro-Series 3/8 Inch Electric Drill. This Electric Drill is ideal for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. Hang shelving in the shop or garage, hang decorative shutters and flower boxes on your brick house, or secure railings and fencing to concrete pads. The adjustable trigger dial helps to prevent stripping of the screw while drilling and driving into hardwood or masonry. It features a 3/8 inch chuck, a forward/reverse switch, and a zero to 3,000 variable speed. A built in level on the top of the drill takes the guess work out of straight or angled drilling and driving.
- For DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects
- Handy tool for wood, masonry and metal projects
- Adjustable trigger dial for drilling, driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts
- 3/8 in. chuck, 380 watt / 120 volt /60 hz
- 0-3,000 RPM (no-load) variable speed
- Forward / reverse lock-on button
- Built-in level