Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Nothing is more frustrating than a box full of nails spilling all over your shop floor. Picking them up in ones or twos is a pain. Save time and energy by using this Magnetic Sweeper by Tool Shed! Simply roll over to collect debris and then pull handle for quick release. This sweeper is really handy! A popular choice for the farm, home, shop or garage, this sweeper can grab anything metallic up off the floor. It's just as good at picking up loose change as it is picking up scattered nails and screws. It can also pick up nuts, bolts, pens, and paperclips. This sweeper is incredibly versatile. Its wide sweep means you won't have to make too many passes through and its 7 inch rubber wheels help you turn sharply.
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- Extra-wide sweep head for quick clean up
- One-pull release quickly clears debris from sweeper
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel handle extends from 30 to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
- 30 inch wide sweep area
- These cutters are ideal for use when standard bolt cutters cant handle the job.
- Great for cutting wire fence, cables, mesh, bolts, pad locks and much more.
- Made of drop forged, heat treated, high carbon steel.
- Compound cutting action for heavy duty applications
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Package Opener
- Ruler (1.5" 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Cast Iron Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. Hand grind up to 4 pounds of rabbit, venison, pork, beef, chicken and turkey per minute. The cast iron body is durable and easy to clean. Two #22 grinding plates, a cutting knife, and three sausage stuffing tubes are included with the Grinder body. This Grinder can be bolted to a table or counter top for stability.
- Make your own hamburger, sausage and bratwurst, grind rabbit, venison, pork, beef, chicken and turkey
- Grinds 4-pounds of meat per minute, secures to table or counter top
- Durable cast iron for easy cleanup
- Grinder body measures: 10-inch l x 5.25-inch w x 7-inch h, handle measures 8-inch long, unit weight: 12-pounds
- 1 cutting knife
- 2 cutting plates (1 Fine 1/4 in. and 1 Course 1/2 in.)
- 3 sausage tubes
- Sausage funnel attachment
You can safely and easily make trail mix, jerky, dried fruits and fruit leathers without commercial sweeteners or preservatives using the AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator. Make your favorite healthy or low carb snacks at home. Electrical heating coils produce convection heat and air flow of up to 133 degrees for evenly dried food, and 5 interchangeable trays allow for faster drying times. The AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator comes with an instructional booklet contains recipes for beef jerky, turkey jerky, banana chips, apple snacks, and dried pineapple. The quiet operation and a contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen or home.
- Contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen, create healthy or low carb snacks
- Electrical heating coils produce convection air flow for evenly dried food
- Internal operating temperature of up to 133 degrees F -- quiet operation
- 5 interchangeable trays
- Instructional booklet with recipes for: beef jerky turkey jerky banana chips apple snacks dried pineapple
- Hand wash only, not recommended for dishwasher
Change the tires and perform standard maintenance on your vehicle at home with the help of the Black Bull Two Ton Trolley Floor Jack. The 15 inch wheel base features a 360 degree swivel saddle so you can get stable and safe contact with the load you’re lifting. Two rear 360 degree swivel ball bearing casters, and two front wheels make this Trolley Floor Jack easy to move from one wheel to the next, saving your back. The heavy gauge reinforced steel frame has a weight bearing capacity of 4,000 lbs. With a lifting height of 5 to 12 inches, the Black Bull Two Ton Trolley Floor Jack can stabilize or lift most cars, trucks, SUVs, trailers or RVs.
- Portable and easy to use, lift cars, pick-ups, RVs and SUVs up to 4,000 lbs
- Heavy gauge reinforced steel frame
- 2 rear 360 degree swivel ball bearing caster
- Lifting range 5 to 12 inches
- 15 inch base
- 360 degree swivel saddle
- Lightweight design, weighs only 14 lbs
Safely retrieve hard to reach items from the back of bedroom closets and the top of kitchen cabinets by using the AmeriHome Two Step Utility Stool. Use during home maintenance and renovation projects like cleaning closets, painting, changing light bulbs, and hanging pictures. When not in use, the foldaway design and compact storage size means this Utility Stool can easily be stashed out of the way until it is needed again. Designed with safety in mind, the steps are extra wide for safety and are covered in a textured pattern that helps prevent slipping and provides secure footing. A durable powder coat finish that resists scratches and rust covers the stool’s steel frame. Constructed to meet industrial type IA standards and meets OSHA/ANSI specifications.
- Versatile utility stools can be used for hard to reach items
- Great for home maintenance projects
- Pattern on steps helps prevent slipping, provides secure footing
- Convenient foldaway design and compact storage size
- Easy grip handle locks in place when open
- Industrial type IA meets OSHA/ANSI
- Steel frame with durable powder coat finish
Weight Capacity 300 lbs Dimensions (open) 28" H x 18.5" L x 19.75" W Dimensions (folded) 30.5" H x 18.5" L x 4.5" W Platform Size 1.25" H x 15" L x 10.25" W Top Step Height 19.5" from the ground
The Pro-Series 42 Piece Rotary Tool Kit includes 40 popular and specialty accessories for decorative edging, joining and veining, shaping, grinding and polishing. The compact and lightweight design of this Rotary Tool Kit is great for hobbyist or professional woodworkers to use during home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects. Variable speeds of 8,000 to 30,000 RPM give it the low speed needed to work on soft and delicate material and the power to handle harder pieces. Packaged inside a storage case to protect the bits from dings inside the toolbox and easy organization.
- For projects around the shop and home
- Use for decorative edging, joining and veining
- For home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects, compact lightweight design
- Variable speeds of 8,000 to 30,000 RPM
- Durable, double-insulated, impact-resistant housing
- Accepts accessories with up to a 1/8 in. shank
- (1) Rotary tool
- (1) 42 in. flexible shaft
- 40 popular accessories
Easily move pallets that weight up to 2200 lbs with the Black Bull Pallet Puller. For small warehouses, farms or shops that frequently move heavy or bulky loads. Effortlessly pull pallets to the trailer door for easy fork truck access. As you pull the chain with the forklift, it will increase the grip on the pallet plank. The Pallet Puller can grip planks ranging of 1.25 to 4 inches thick.
- Pull pallets to rear of trailers for easy fork truck access
- As you pull the chain with the forklift, it will increase the grip on the pallet plank
- Grip range: 1.25 in. x 4 in.
- 2,200 lbs. maximum capacity
With a 12 Ton lifting capacity, this Bottle Jack can lift loads weighting up to 24,000 lbs. Change the tires on cars, trucks, and trailers or make repairs to your tractor, combine or hay baler. Small, portable and reliable, this is a great jack to keep nearby for emergency repairs. A cast iron base bears the load and a cleated non-slip lift cap keeps it stable. The hydraulic bypass prevents ram over travel and prevents damage to the Jack. The pump cartridge is replaceable, so you don’t have to replace the entire jack when the hydraulic has been exhausted. With a lift range of 8.5 to 13.75 inches (with the screw lift fully extended), the Black Bull Bottle Jack can get the heaviest of loads into the air and out of the way so you can make the repair and move on to other projects.
- Easily lift heavy loads weighting up to 24,000 lbs
- Reliable and portable design
- Great for use on the shop, farm, or job site
- Cleated non-slip lift cap, adjustable extension screw cap
- Replaceable pump cartridge
- Solid cast iron base for maximum stability
- Base dimensions: 5 1/4 inches x 4 3/4 inches
- Hydraulic bypass prevents ram over travel, light height 8.5 to 13.75 inches, weighs 5 lbs