Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
With a 4 Ton lifting capacity, this Bottle Jack can lift loads weighting up to 8,000 lbs. Change the tires on cars, trucks, and trailers or make repairs to your tractor, combine or hay baler. Small, portable and reliable, this is a great jack to keep nearby for emergency repairs. A cast iron base bears the load and a cleated non-slip lift cap keeps it stable. The hydraulic bypass prevents ram over travel and prevents damage to the Jack. The pump cartridge is replaceable, so you don’t have to replace the entire jack when the hydraulic has been exhausted. With a lift range of 7.75 to 12.75 inches (with the screw lift fully extended), the Black Bull Bottle Jack can get the heaviest of loads into the air and out of the way so you can make the repair and move on to other projects.
- Easily lift heavy loads weighting up to 8,000 lbs, reliable and portable design
- Great for use on the shop, farm, or job site
- Cleated non-slip lift cap, adjustable extension screw cap, replaceable pump cartridge
- Solid cast iron base for maximum stability, base dimensions: 3 7/8 inches x 3 1/2 inches
- Hydraulic bypass prevents ram over travel, lift height 7.75 to 12.75 inches, weights 6.7 lbs
- Extra long handle allows greater access to confined areas
- Fulcrum point provides more holding power at tip with less gripping effect
- Precision machined jaws
- PVC dipped handles for a comfortable grip
- Drop forged - heat treated steel
- Tip of pliers are Lifetime guarantee
The Bone™ is our first and most popular creeper model, an American made product to ease the woes of mechanics worldwide. Originally called the "Captain Creeper" when it was invented in 1974, its unique shape led it to be renamed as "The Bone™" when it went on sale to the public in 1996. Since then it has become a standard for quality in the creeper industry, and is widely asked for by name. Most importantly, however, is the fact that all of our creepers are American made, in a world where so many formerly American products have had their production moved overseas.
The Bone™ features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can’t tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Bone™ body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16” diameter through bolts so they can’t pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
One of the most important features of the Bone™ is its wheels. Ordinary creeper wheels are a conventional creeper’s weakest point. They’re too small, so they get hung up or stopped by even the tiniest obstacles, and they have a real knack for tearing out or breaking off at the worst moment. To add insult to injury, the replacement wheels can cost almost as much as a new creeper.
The Bone™ has custom-molded, 5-1/8” diameter wheels with oil-impregnated center bearings and specially formulated, molded-in-place 1” wide tires that roll even easier and last even longer than the previous design. The heavy American made cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and are thru-bolted to the creeper body. In addition, the winged design adds form to function. Best of all, the wheels are guaranteed for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects)!
The Bone™ is not strictly limited to the automotive market. Recently, the Industrial market has picked it up for use on machine maintenance, and they can even be found at amusement parks for inspecting roller coasters!
The Bone™ is 47” long, 25-1/2” wide, has about 1-3/4” ground clearance and weighs 18 lbs. The wheels have a limited warranty for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects), and the body carries a limited one-year warranty.The Bone™ is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1 3/4” ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market, next to the Bone-ster!
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won’t tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 6 1/4” High
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
The Sportsman Series 330 Lbs. capacity Hanging Scale is the perfect choice for hunters, butchers and anglers. The lightweight yet durable construction can easily be moved from the campsite to the truck. Use it with a gambrel and hoist to weigh and prepare game. This Hanging Scale includes two industrial-grade steel hooks, and has an easy to read dial that displays weight in both pounds and kilograms. Whether you're preparing game, processing meat, or just weighing out portions of food, the Sportsman Series 330 Lbs. capacity Hanging Scale will help you get it right every time.
- Perfect choice for hunters, butchers and anglers
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Numbers are easy-to-read, displays weight in both pounds and kilograms
- Includes 2 industrial-grade steel hooks
- Great for use indoors and outdoors
- Can be used with gambrel and hoist
- 330 pound capacity
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Cast Iron Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. This Meat Grinder can be attached to a motor and pulley to process large quantities of fowl, beef, game or pork quickly and easily. The large wooden handle and pulley wheel will give you lots of leverage if grinding by hand. The cast iron body is durable and easy to clean. A #32 grinding plate and cutting knife are included with the Grinder body. This Grinder can be bolted to a table or counter top for stability.
- Versatile design connects to a motor and pulley, or grind by hand
- Handles large quantities of fowl, beef, game and pork
- Durable and easy to clean
- Secures to table counter top
- Unit size: 12 inches Lx 7 inches W x 8 inches H
- 12 inch pulley wheel
- Unit weight: 48.4 lbs.
- 1 cutting knife
- 2 cutting plate (Fine 1/4 in.)
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $11.04
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price: $16.14
- The only tool needed to work on metal and wood posts
- Nickel chromium steel construction for overall strength and durability
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort for less hand fatigue
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $12.74
- Fast Release is 2x easier to open, has a no-pinch release, and offers more finger room
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head.
- The no-slip ProTouch grip provide comfort and leverage while reducing vibrations and hand fatigue
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Replaces Irwin 09SG