Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Slice ham or roast beef for sandwiches with the Sportsman Series Electric Meat Slicer. It is great for church groups, family reunions, or large families who wish to buy in bulk and slice meat themselves to save money. Get the most out of the leftover turkey from the holidays too. The removable sliding table makes the Electric Meat Slicer easy to use and clean. The 7.5 inch stainless steel blade can cut slices up to 5/8 inch think. The non -slip suction cup feet keep it from sliding around on the counter while in use.
- Makes great sandwiches from leftover turkey, ham, and roasts
- Also slices fruit and vegetables
- 7-1/2 inch stainless steel blade
- Maximum slicing thickness up to 5/8 inch
- Non -slip suction cup feet
- Easy to clean sliding table
- 120v / 60hz / 150 watt
Restore edges, sharpen axes, hatchets, mower blades, smooth rough edges, level surfaces, and keep your bits and chisels in top working order with the Black Bull 8-Inch Bench Grinder. This 3560 RPM single speed Grinder is ideal for use in your home workshop but is still powerful enough to be used in a more commercial setting.
Two adjustable lights installed above each wheel give a direct and focused light on the work piece, great for seeing more fine and detailed work. Switching wheels can be a real pain, so the Black Bull 8-Inch Bench Grinder includes two grinding wheels, one coarse grit wheel for rough work and one medium grit wheel for finer, more detailed work. The 5/8 inch arbor accepts other wheel types for buffing, polishing, sanding and removing rust and paint. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. Mount onto the Black Bull Bench Grinder Stand (sold separately) for a convenient and secure grinding station.
- Sharpen blades, smooth edges and level surfaces
- 2 grinding wheels included (1 course/1 medium)
- 2 adjustable lights above each wheel
- 115 volt / 60 Hz / 1/3 HP / 2.1 Amp / 241.5 Watts, 3560 RPM single speed
- 5/8 in. arbor, bore size: 5/8 in.
- Wheel size: 8 in. x 3/4 in. x 5/8 in.
$79.87 Click for price
The award-winning, Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. Larger pliers are the strongest Leatherman has ever produced and the sloped-top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces. When you're working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Stranded, hard and regular wire cutters all come standard on Super Tool 300, and because they're removable you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs. Super Tool 300 is back from vacation and ready to get to work.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Stranded-wire Cutters
- Electrical Crimper
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Ruler (9 in 22 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 4.5 in (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 9.6 oz (272.15 g)