Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Save your back when moving or handling bulky home appliances and other large items yourself. The Buffalo Tools 600 Lb Heavy Duty Truck Dolly will help you get the refrigerator, washer, and dryer from the back of your truck into your home with ease. The 52 inch dolly is equipped with a large 14 inch long by 8.5 inch wide toe plate which gives large loads plenty of steel to sit on. The convenient “P” handle design makes the dolly easy to grip and maneuver. Large 10 inch diameter pneumatic tires have a 3.5 inch wide foot print, giving heavy loads lots of stability and support. This Heavy Duty Hand Truck has been built to last. The design features a replaceable wheel axle, and a one inch diameter steel tube welded frame.
- Comfortable p-handle design
- 10 inch x 3.5 inch pneumatic tires
- 1 inch dia. Steel tube construction, extra large toe plate
- Heavy duty welded frame, heavy duty replaceable axle
- 52 inches tall when assembled
At a mere five ounces, the Leatherman Skeletool has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good lookin' package.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Cutters
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Large Bit Driver
- Closed Length: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 g)
A great choice for first-time users, the original Portland, Oregon multi-tool manufacturer is making you your very own Sidekick. This handy pocket-sized tool has all the features you need to get your project done, at a fraction of the cost. The handy, outside-accessible blades mean you can open the knife with just one hand and rounded handles make getting a grip around their all-new, spring-action jaws easy and very comfortable. Stainless steel; first choice, or handy second backup, you can't beat the value of the Sidekick.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Ruler (1.5 in 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
The Sportsman Series Stainless Steel work shelf is the perfect addition to your kitchen, garage, or basement. A smooth 24 x 12 in. surface provides additional storage space for supplies. Curved edges help prevent injuries from accidental bumping and injury. Raised edges on three sides keep items on the shelf and off the floor.
The brushed stainless steel finish is easy to clean and has an attractive contemporary design. Max weight capacity 132 lbs.
- Constructed of 18 guage 420 stainless steel with rounded front edge for safety
- Easy to assemble
- Raised edges on three sides keeps items on the shelf and off the floor
- Max weight capacity 132 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24 in. L x 12 in. W x 6 in. H
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- Big as the job. Big as you need.
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right-angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
$41.97Special Cutting Pliers are flush ground on one side to cut wire smoothly and eliminate sharp wire ends. These cutters are not as strong or as durable as regular cutters, but have been tested and approved on up to 12 gauge mild steel wire. There is no guarantee against chipping or breaking. Not available in stores. 8'' long Learn More
We're working with a variety of tradesmen to solve endless fastening challenges: IRWIN® HANSON® Taps & Dies are the answer. Whether creating new tools from raw steel or repairing damaged and worn threads, achieving a precise fit is essential. IRWIN Industrial Tools® sets the standard for delivering quality every step of the way in your threading applications.
12-pc set in plastic case includes the following items: Fractional Plug Tap and 1 :_mage_bind_var_111 - 20 NC, 5/16" - 18 NC, 3/8" - 16 NC, 7/16" - 14 NC, 1/2" - 13 NC Threading Tools: Plain Die Stock - 1" Dies, Offset Adj. Tap Wrench No. 0 to 1/2"Learn More