Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
The Leatherman Micra is our most popular mini-tool with anglers, hobbyists and those who can appreciate the best spring-action scissors around. Personal care features that fit on your key chain are just part of what makes the Micra truly unique. Ten useful tools are packed into this tiny, lightweight Leatherman. Perfect for a tackle box, pocket, purse, fanny pack, or sewing kit, the Micra makes a great gift.
- 420HC Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Flat/Phillips Screwdriver
- Ruler (4.7 in 12.0 cm)
- Nail Cleaner
- Bottle Opener
- Nail File
- Medium Screwdriver
- Extra-small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 2.5 in (6.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz (51 g)
- The only tool needed to work on metal and wood posts
- Nickel chromium steel construction for overall strength and durability
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort for less hand fatigue
- Slim nose shape for tight places
- Designed for crimping of both insulalted and non-insulalted solderless connections and terminals
- Perfectly mated cutters laser heat-treated to hold their edge. Cuts 10-22 AWG wire
- Precision machined of high-carbon C1080 steel for durability
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Make theater-style popcorn for the whole family to enjoy with the AmeriHome 6 Quart Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper. The stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle pops up to 6 quarts of light, fluffy popcorn in 3 minutes. That’s almost as fast a popping in the microwave. Add flavored oil and salt to make gourmet flavors for a fraction of the retail cost. The Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Simply heat vegetable or canola oil and whole kernel popping corn on your stove-top burner, then turn the hand crank when you start to hear the popcorn popping. The wooden handle keeps your hand from burning while heating on the stove. Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it.
- Stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle
- Pops up to 6 qt. of light Fluffy popcorn on your stove top in 3 minutes
- Heat popping corn and vegetable oil over the stove top, then crank
- Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it
Everyday tasks can be easier to complete with the AmeriHome 34 inch Reaching Tool. Reach for lightweight items that are up high and out of reach, pick up objects off the floor, or retrieve bits and pieces that have fallen into hard to reach places. A trigger locking mechanism helps secure the suction cups at the end of the reaching tool into place, so you get what you are reaching for the first time. With a lightweight and durable aluminum construction, this reaching tool can pick up something as thin as a piece of paper and as large as 5 inch wide. Folds in half for easy storage.
- Set includes six 34 inch reaching tools
- For reaching for large and small objects, high or low, folds in half for storage
- Lightweight and durable aluminum construction
- Trigger lock helps secure suction cups in position
- Save your back from aches and pains
- Fits into tight spaces
Dimensions (open) 34" L x 7" W x 6" H Dimensions (folded) 17" L x 3.25" W x 7" H
Use the Sportsman Series 15 Inch Jerky Gun to make your own jerky strips or round sticks from turkey, fish, ground beef, steak or venison. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. This Jerky Gun comes with two nozzles, one round for making jerky sticks, and one flat for making jerky strips. Choose your nozzle and pack the 15 inch plastic cylinder with your own fresh meat. Squeeze the heavy duty aluminum handle, then dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own tasty homemade jerky.
- For turkey, fish, ground beef, steak and venison jerky strips and round sticks
- Dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own homemade tasty jerky
- 15 in. plastic cylinder, heavy duty aluminum frame and handle
- Includes 1-1/2 in. round nozzle and 1-13/16 in. flat nozzle
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- Makes bending, forming, and crimping jobs easier
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
- Size: 8" - 200mm
- Jaw Capacity: 1/2" - 13mm
- Throat Depth: 1-3/4" - 44mm
- Jaw Width: 3-1/8" - 78mm
- End cutting plier/nipper
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK® uses a high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort