Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
The Bone™ is our first and most popular creeper model, an American made product to ease the woes of mechanics worldwide. Originally called the "Captain Creeper" when it was invented in 1974, its unique shape led it to be renamed as "The Bone™" when it went on sale to the public in 1996. Since then it has become a standard for quality in the creeper industry, and is widely asked for by name. Most importantly, however, is the fact that all of our creepers are American made, in a world where so many formerly American products have had their production moved overseas.
The Bone™ features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can’t tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Bone™ body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16” diameter through bolts so they can’t pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
One of the most important features of the Bone™ is its wheels. Ordinary creeper wheels are a conventional creeper’s weakest point. They’re too small, so they get hung up or stopped by even the tiniest obstacles, and they have a real knack for tearing out or breaking off at the worst moment. To add insult to injury, the replacement wheels can cost almost as much as a new creeper.
The Bone™ has custom-molded, 5-1/8” diameter wheels with oil-impregnated center bearings and specially formulated, molded-in-place 1” wide tires that roll even easier and last even longer than the previous design. The heavy American made cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and are thru-bolted to the creeper body. In addition, the winged design adds form to function. Best of all, the wheels are guaranteed for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects)!
The Bone™ is not strictly limited to the automotive market. Recently, the Industrial market has picked it up for use on machine maintenance, and they can even be found at amusement parks for inspecting roller coasters!
The Bone™ is 47” long, 25-1/2” wide, has about 1-3/4” ground clearance and weighs 18 lbs. The wheels have a limited warranty for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects), and the body carries a limited one-year warranty.The Bone™ is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1 3/4” ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market, next to the Bone-ster!
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won’t tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 6 1/4” High
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Keep your machinery, trucks, and large farm implements well lubricated and in good working order with the Pro-Series 12 Volt Cordless Grease Gun. It is fast and easy to use because it doesn’t require any pumping to operate. The high pressure 7,000 PSI delivery works faster than manual grease guns. This continuous operation Grease Gun can supply up to three 14 ounce grease cartridges on a single charge. When the battery does run out, it can recharge in approximately 5 hours time. Two batteries keep you working longer. One battery can be on the charger while the other is on the Grease Gun. A 31 inch flexible hose is included inside the portable storage case.
- Great for heavy machinery and greasing fittings
- Easy to use
- No pumping required
- Faster than a manual grease gun
- Air bleeder valve for quick flow
- Holds 14 oz. grease cartridge
- 31 in. flexible hose
- Includes 2 ni-cd1500mah batteries
- Charging time: 5 hours
- Maximum operating pressure: 7,000 psi
- Packaged inside a convenient storage case
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Parts Washer. This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link, an indicator light to show when the unit is on, and a removable work shelf inside the basin for a more customized fit.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Steel construction
- Removable work shelf
- Fire safety lid w/fusible-link
- Nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Rated voltage: 120v / 60 hz / 0.5a, 120 volts / 60 hz water pump
Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 192 gph flow rate Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 318 gph flow rate Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent Max Output through Spigot 2.64-3.1 gallons/min Tank Capacity 20 gallons Solvent Capacity 12 gallons Overall Size 30" W x 21 1/4" D x 34 5/8" H Tank Size 28" W x 19" D x 10.25" H
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Stainless Steel Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. The stainless steel body is easy to clean and resists corrosion. Bolt to a table or counter top for stability.
- Make your own hamburger, sausage and bratwurst, grind rabbit, venison, pork, beef, chicken and turkey
- Stainless steel is easy to clean and resists corrosion
- Secures to table or counter top
- Grinder body measures: 9" L x 5.25" W x 7" H
- 7.5" long handle
- Unit weight: 11 lbs
- 1 cutting knife
- 1 cutting playe (Fine 1/4")
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment
Cut homemade french fries for the entire family in minutes with the Sportsman Series Commercial Quality French Fry Cutter. This cast iron French Fry Cutter mounts to a wall, counter or tabletop to cut potatoes up to 6 inches long into 3/8 or 1/2 inch wide strips. Two stainless steel cutting attachments are included, one for thick and one for thin cut fries. In no time at all, you can cut enough potatoes to feed the entire family. You can even make sweet potato fries to bake as a healthier option. The French Fry Cutter can cut fruit and veggies too, making them more fun for kids to eat. Cut carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, pineapple, and sweet peppers into thin strips that little hands can easily grab. Suction cups are included to give the French Fry Cutter stability on countertops and tabletops. The large, heavy duty suction cups bolt on so they stay put, or can be removed so the French Fry Cutter can be mounted permanently horizontally to a flat service or vertically on a wall.
- Cut homemade French fries for the entire family in minutes
- Cast iron body will last a lifetime, Mounts on wall or counter top
- Includes 2 stainless steel cutting attachments, 1 for thick and 1 for thin
- Cut potatoes up to 6 in. long into 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. strips
- Cut fruits and vegetables too
- Can be mounted to a wall or tabletop, large heavy duty suctions cups included for stability on countertops
- Overall size: 19.5 in. L x 12 in. W x 8 in. H
The retro AmeriHome Soda Fountain Style Bar Table adds a classic design to the kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop. The bar table has the retro style reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins, and features a polished chrome base that is accented with a black vinyl top for a hint of classic vintage design. The Soda Fountain Style Bar Table measures 25 inches in diameter, with a textured vinyl covering on the tabletop for easily wiping up spills. The table features a built in footrest and an adjustable height, which makes this table comfortable for both kids and adults.
- Classic vintage style
- 25 in. diameter table top
- Textured vinyl covering on tabletop
- Adjustable height from 26 to 36 in.
- 200 lbs. weight capacity
The AmeriHome 2 Piece Bar Stool Set adds a classic element to the kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop. The black vinyl seat and mirror-like polished chrome base and footrest let this bar stools blend seamlessly with almost any décor. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. With large 21 inch wide, padded vinyl 360 degree swivel seats, padded vinyl back rests, built in footrests, and an adjustable seat height of 24 to 32 inches. These stools are comfortable for kids and adults.
- 2 bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 24 to 32 in.
- Maximum seat back height 40 in.
- 21 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs weight capacity
Change your tires and perform standard maintenance on large truck and SUVs at home with the help of the Black Bull Three Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack. The heavy gauge reinforced steel frame has a weight bearing capacity of 6,000 lbs making it ideal for shop use and other industrial applications. A 360 degree swivel saddle lets you get stable and safe contact with the load you’re lifting. Two rear swivel casters and two front wheels make this Floor Jack easy to move from site to site, saving your back. With a lifting height of 5 to 12 inches, this Hydraulic Floor Jack can stabilize or lift most cars, trucks, SUVs, trailers or RVs.
- Lifts most cars, trucks and SUVs up to 6,000 lbs.
- Heavy gauge reinforced steel frame is ideal for shop use
- Rear wheel swivel casters
- 2 piece handle
- Lifting range 5 to 19 in.
- 360 degree swivel saddle for easy adjustment
Add a bit of sophistication to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with the AmeriHome 2 Piece Bar Stool Set in glossy black. Sleek silhouettes with polished mirror-like chrome bases and shiny black molded seats give this set a clean, modern, loft-like style. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. With large 14.75 inch wide molded ABS plastic 360 degree seats, built in footrests and an adjustable height of 22.5 to 31 inches. Great features that make these bar stools comfortable for everyone.
- 2 modern loft-like style bar stools
- Adjustable height from 22.5 to 31 in.
- Maximum seat back height 36 in.
- 14.75 in. ABS plastic 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each