Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
The Bone-ster™ mechanic’s creeper is the lighter, more compact sibling of the original Bone™ creeper that revolutionized working under a car, and it’s so comfortable and easy-to-use that you’ll wonder why all creepers don’t work this well!
The first thing you notice about the Bone-ster™ is a strong family resemblance, the patented dog-bone shape that cradles the user between the wheels, about 1-1/2” above the ground. It’s a proven design that’s more durable, more comfortable, less likely to tip and easier to work on than any other creeper on the market.
The second Bone-ster™ feature to catch your attention is the unique one-piece body that’s molded of the same special engineering-grade co-polymer as the original Bone™. It is smooth, comfortable, easy to clean, resistant to gasoline, oil and almost all common solvents, and covered by a limited one-year warranty. The deep, smoothly molded structural ribs add incredible strength and durability without adding bulk & weight; providing welcome ventilation for those hot muggy days when lying on a vinyl pad leaves you with a sweaty back and a bad attitude! Two molded-in handholds make it easy to carry and easy to secure against theft or serial tool borrowers. The Bone-ster is also more comfortable for the Big & Tall crowd, as the smaller wheel pods allow for less restricted shoulder movement.
Best of all, the Bone-ster™ solves the most common creeper complaint – wheels that break! Every Bone-ster™ features incredibly strong, custom-molded wheels. The wheels are 3” diameter, with oil-impregnated metal center bearings and a molded-in-place 7/8” wide tire that resists oil, gas and most common solvents. Using this advanced technology the tires form a strong molecular bond to the wheels, essentially becoming a strong one-piece wheel. Heavy gauge, cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and each one is thru-bolted to the body with four 1/4” dia. bolts that won’t ever tear off, strip out or fall apart.
- Rolls over many shop/garage obstacles
- 3” diameter, 7/8” wide casters
- Wheels designed purely for the Bone-ster
- Soft, grippy tires TPE tires
- Strong thick 11 gauge plate with 4 ¼” thru-bolts
- 1 1/2” ground clearance
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventilation
- 400 pound capacity
- Same polypropylene copolymer as the Bone
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- Weight – 13 lbs.
- Dimensions – 43” Long x 23 3/8” Wide x 4 ½” High (assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $113.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Make your pick up truck do the heavy lifting and save your aching back. With the Black Bull Crane and Cable winch you can easily lift up to 1,000 pounds into your truck bed. With a stationary base and an arm that swivels 360 degrees and a 25-foot cable, you can get almost anything from the ground to your truck bed, and back out again, without lifting a thing. When you mount the Black Bull Crane and Cable Winch to your truck bed, you can move generators, drills, tool boxes, sheetrock, plywood, and more.
- Mounts to your pick up truck bed
- Easily lift 1000 lbs
- Moves generators, sheetrock, drills, plywood, and much more!
Max. Lifting Capacity 1000 lbs Steel Box Tube Boom 3/16" Stationary Base 5.5" x 8" Arm Swivels 360 degrees Cable Extends 25' Boom Range 30.5" to 51" Lifting Range 0" to 78.75"
The Bone™ is our first and most popular creeper model, an American made product to ease the woes of mechanics worldwide. Originally called the "Captain Creeper" when it was invented in 1974, its unique shape led it to be renamed as "The Bone™" when it went on sale to the public in 1996. Since then it has become a standard for quality in the creeper industry, and is widely asked for by name. Most importantly, however, is the fact that all of our creepers are American made, in a world where so many formerly American products have had their production moved overseas.
The Bone™ features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can’t tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Bone™ body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16” diameter through bolts so they can’t pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
One of the most important features of the Bone™ is its wheels. Ordinary creeper wheels are a conventional creeper’s weakest point. They’re too small, so they get hung up or stopped by even the tiniest obstacles, and they have a real knack for tearing out or breaking off at the worst moment. To add insult to injury, the replacement wheels can cost almost as much as a new creeper.
The Bone™ has custom-molded, 5-1/8” diameter wheels with oil-impregnated center bearings and specially formulated, molded-in-place 1” wide tires that roll even easier and last even longer than the previous design. The heavy American made cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and are thru-bolted to the creeper body. In addition, the winged design adds form to function. Best of all, the wheels are guaranteed for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects)!
The Bone™ is not strictly limited to the automotive market. Recently, the Industrial market has picked it up for use on machine maintenance, and they can even be found at amusement parks for inspecting roller coasters!
The Bone™ is 47” long, 25-1/2” wide, has about 1-3/4” ground clearance and weighs 18 lbs. The wheels have a limited warranty for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects), and the body carries a limited one-year warranty.The Bone™ is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1 3/4” ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market, next to the Bone-ster!
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won’t tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 6 1/4” High
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Keep your machinery, trucks, and large farm implements well lubricated and in good working order with the Pro-Series 12 Volt Cordless Grease Gun. It is fast and easy to use because it doesn’t require any pumping to operate. The high pressure 7,000 PSI delivery works faster than manual grease guns. This continuous operation Grease Gun can supply up to three 14 ounce grease cartridges on a single charge. When the battery does run out, it can recharge in approximately 5 hours time. Two batteries keep you working longer. One battery can be on the charger while the other is on the Grease Gun. A 31 inch flexible hose is included inside the portable storage case.
- Great for heavy machinery and greasing fittings
- Easy to use
- No pumping required
- Faster than a manual grease gun
- Air bleeder valve for quick flow
- Holds 14 oz. grease cartridge
- 31 in. flexible hose
- Includes 2 ni-cd1500mah batteries
- Charging time: 5 hours
- Maximum operating pressure: 7,000 psi
- Packaged inside a convenient storage case
The AmeriHome 2 Piece Bar Stool Set adds a classic element to the kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop. The black vinyl seat and mirror-like polished chrome base and footrest let this bar stools blend seamlessly with almost any décor. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. With large 21 inch wide, padded vinyl 360 degree swivel seats, padded vinyl back rests, built in footrests, and an adjustable seat height of 24 to 32 inches. These stools are comfortable for kids and adults.
- 2 bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 24 to 32 in.
- Maximum seat back height 40 in.
- 21 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs weight capacity
Change your tires and perform standard maintenance on large truck and SUVs at home with the help of the Black Bull Three Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack. The heavy gauge reinforced steel frame has a weight bearing capacity of 6,000 lbs making it ideal for shop use and other industrial applications. A 360 degree swivel saddle lets you get stable and safe contact with the load you’re lifting. Two rear swivel casters and two front wheels make this Floor Jack easy to move from site to site, saving your back. With a lifting height of 5 to 12 inches, this Hydraulic Floor Jack can stabilize or lift most cars, trucks, SUVs, trailers or RVs.
- Lifts most cars, trucks and SUVs up to 6,000 lbs.
- Heavy gauge reinforced steel frame is ideal for shop use
- Rear wheel swivel casters
- 2 piece handle
- Lifting range 5 to 19 in.
- 360 degree swivel saddle for easy adjustment
Add a bit of sophistication to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with the AmeriHome 2 Piece Bar Stool Set in glossy black. Sleek silhouettes with polished mirror-like chrome bases and shiny black molded seats give this set a clean, modern, loft-like style. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. With large 14.75 inch wide molded ABS plastic 360 degree seats, built in footrests and an adjustable height of 22.5 to 31 inches. Great features that make these bar stools comfortable for everyone.
- 2 modern loft-like style bar stools
- Adjustable height from 22.5 to 31 in.
- Maximum seat back height 36 in.
- 14.75 in. ABS plastic 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each
This AmeriHome 2 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Stool Set includes two retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools. This 2-piece bar stool set is reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins, and features a polished chrome base and a black vinyl seat and back for a hint of vintage retro style. Designed for maximum comfort, each bar stool features a large 16.5 by 18 inch, padded, 360 degree swivel seat, a 12 inch padded vinyl backrest, a built in footrest and an adjustable seat height of 23.5 to 31.5 inches, which makes this set comfortable for kids and adults to sit together.
- 2 retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 23.5 to 31.5 in.
- Maximum seat back height 43 in.
- 16.5 by 18 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each
Bend a one of a kind part or make duplicate parts in your shop with the Black Bull Space Saver Metal Bender. A must have tool for metalworking in the home workshop, farm or professional fabrications shop. It features a 44 inch telescoping handle for maximum leverage, seven round dies, and one right angle die. The Metal Bender can bend round or square rods up to 5/8 inch thick or rectangular pieces up to 5/16 inch thick and 2 inches wide. Bend railing, fences, gates, flat bar stock, angle iron, wrought iron and much more. Perfect for metal artists, sign makers or fence builders.
- For hobbyists or professional fabrications
- Versatile and easy-to-use
- Bend one of a kind parts or easily make duplicate parts in your shop
- Includes 7 round dies (1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.5, 3 inch) plus one right angle die
- Bends 5/16 x 1-1/4 inch or 3/16 x 2 inch mild steel and 5/8 inch round or square rods
- 44 inch telescoping handle