Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
The Bone™ is our first and most popular creeper model, an American made product to ease the woes of mechanics worldwide. Originally called the "Captain Creeper" when it was invented in 1974, its unique shape led it to be renamed as "The Bone™" when it went on sale to the public in 1996. Since then it has become a standard for quality in the creeper industry, and is widely asked for by name. Most importantly, however, is the fact that all of our creepers are American made, in a world where so many formerly American products have had their production moved overseas.
The Bone™ features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can’t tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Bone™ body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16” diameter through bolts so they can’t pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
One of the most important features of the Bone™ is its wheels. Ordinary creeper wheels are a conventional creeper’s weakest point. They’re too small, so they get hung up or stopped by even the tiniest obstacles, and they have a real knack for tearing out or breaking off at the worst moment. To add insult to injury, the replacement wheels can cost almost as much as a new creeper.
The Bone™ has custom-molded, 5-1/8” diameter wheels with oil-impregnated center bearings and specially formulated, molded-in-place 1” wide tires that roll even easier and last even longer than the previous design. The heavy American made cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and are thru-bolted to the creeper body. In addition, the winged design adds form to function. Best of all, the wheels are guaranteed for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects)!
The Bone™ is not strictly limited to the automotive market. Recently, the Industrial market has picked it up for use on machine maintenance, and they can even be found at amusement parks for inspecting roller coasters!
The Bone™ is 47” long, 25-1/2” wide, has about 1-3/4” ground clearance and weighs 18 lbs. The wheels have a limited warranty for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects), and the body carries a limited one-year warranty.The Bone™ is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1 3/4” ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market, next to the Bone-ster!
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won’t tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 6 1/4” High
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Change your tires and perform standard maintenance on large truck and SUVs at home with the help of the Black Bull Three Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack. The heavy gauge reinforced steel frame has a weight bearing capacity of 6,000 lbs making it ideal for shop use and other industrial applications. A 360 degree swivel saddle lets you get stable and safe contact with the load you’re lifting. Two rear swivel casters and two front wheels make this Floor Jack easy to move from site to site, saving your back. With a lifting height of 5 to 12 inches, this Hydraulic Floor Jack can stabilize or lift most cars, trucks, SUVs, trailers or RVs.
- Lifts most cars, trucks and SUVs up to 6,000 lbs.
- Heavy gauge reinforced steel frame is ideal for shop use
- Rear wheel swivel casters
- 2 piece handle
- Lifting range 5 to 19 in.
- 360 degree swivel saddle for easy adjustment
Mix your own meat, fowl or wild game with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals with the Sportsman Series 4 Gallon Stainless Steel Meat Mixer. Be confident in the quality of the food your family is eating or save money buying large quantities and processing it yourself. The Meat Mixer includes a clear see-through lid and a removable paddle for easy cleaning. The durable, easy to clean stainless steel design can stand up to heavy use season after season when cared for properly. The 4 gallon tank mixes up to 17 lbs of meat at one time.
- Mix your own meat, fowl or wild game
- Add your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals
- Includes clear see-through lid and removable paddle for easy cleaning
- Durable stainless steel design for all-season use
- 4 gallon tank mixes 17 lbs. of meat at one time
- Manually operated
The Bone-ster™ mechanic’s creeper is the lighter, more compact sibling of the original Bone™ creeper that revolutionized working under a car, and it’s so comfortable and easy-to-use that you’ll wonder why all creepers don’t work this well!
The first thing you notice about the Bone-ster™ is a strong family resemblance, the patented dog-bone shape that cradles the user between the wheels, about 1-1/2” above the ground. It’s a proven design that’s more durable, more comfortable, less likely to tip and easier to work on than any other creeper on the market.
The second Bone-ster™ feature to catch your attention is the unique one-piece body that’s molded of the same special engineering-grade co-polymer as the original Bone™. It is smooth, comfortable, easy to clean, resistant to gasoline, oil and almost all common solvents, and covered by a limited one-year warranty. The deep, smoothly molded structural ribs add incredible strength and durability without adding bulk & weight; providing welcome ventilation for those hot muggy days when lying on a vinyl pad leaves you with a sweaty back and a bad attitude! Two molded-in handholds make it easy to carry and easy to secure against theft or serial tool borrowers. The Bone-ster is also more comfortable for the Big & Tall crowd, as the smaller wheel pods allow for less restricted shoulder movement.
Best of all, the Bone-ster™ solves the most common creeper complaint – wheels that break! Every Bone-ster™ features incredibly strong, custom-molded wheels. The wheels are 3” diameter, with oil-impregnated metal center bearings and a molded-in-place 7/8” wide tire that resists oil, gas and most common solvents. Using this advanced technology the tires form a strong molecular bond to the wheels, essentially becoming a strong one-piece wheel. Heavy gauge, cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and each one is thru-bolted to the body with four 1/4” dia. bolts that won’t ever tear off, strip out or fall apart.
- Rolls over many shop/garage obstacles
- 3” diameter, 7/8” wide casters
- Wheels designed purely for the Bone-ster
- Soft, grippy tires TPE tires
- Strong thick 11 gauge plate with 4 ¼” thru-bolts
- 1 1/2” ground clearance
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventilation
- 400 pound capacity
- Same polypropylene copolymer as the Bone
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- Weight – 13 lbs.
- Dimensions – 43” Long x 23 3/8” Wide x 4 ½” High (assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $113.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Parts Washer. This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link, an indicator light to show when the unit is on, and a removable work shelf inside the basin for a more customized fit.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Steel construction
- Removable work shelf
- Fire safety lid w/fusible-link
- Nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Rated voltage: 120v / 60 hz / 0.5a, 120 volts / 60 hz water pump
Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 192 gph flow rate Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 318 gph flow rate Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent Max Output through Spigot 2.64-3.1 gallons/min Tank Capacity 20 gallons Solvent Capacity 12 gallons Overall Size 30" W x 21 1/4" D x 34 5/8" H Tank Size 28" W x 19" D x 10.25" H
Make your pick up truck do the heavy lifting and save your aching back. With the Black Bull Crane and Cable winch you can easily lift up to 1,000 pounds into your truck bed. With a stationary base and an arm that swivels 360 degrees and a 25-foot cable, you can get almost anything from the ground to your truck bed, and back out again, without lifting a thing. When you mount the Black Bull Crane and Cable Winch to your truck bed, you can move generators, drills, tool boxes, sheetrock, plywood, and more.
- Mounts to your pick up truck bed
- Easily lift 1000 lbs
- Moves generators, sheetrock, drills, plywood, and much more!
Max. Lifting Capacity 1000 lbs Steel Box Tube Boom 3/16" Stationary Base 5.5" x 8" Arm Swivels 360 degrees Cable Extends 25' Boom Range 30.5" to 51" Lifting Range 0" to 78.75"
This AmeriHome 2 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Stool Set includes two retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools. This 2-piece bar stool set is reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins, and features a polished chrome base and a black vinyl seat and back rest for a hint of vintage retro style. Designed for maximum comfort, each bar stool features a large 13.5 inch wide, padded, 360 degree swivel seat, a padded vinyl back, a built in footrest and an adjustable seat height of 25 to 33.5 inches, which makes this set comfortable for kids and adults to sit together.
- 2 retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 25 to 33.5 in.
- Max seat back height 42.25 in.
- 13.5 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs weight capacity each
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Portable Parts Washer.
This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link and an indicator light to show when the unit is on. This washer is set into a two shelf rolling cart with lockable casters, making this unit easy to move out of the way when not in use.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Red powder coat paint finish
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Set on a rolling cart with lockable casters
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Fire safety lid with fusible-link
- Assembly Rquired
Overall Size 37.4" W x 21.25" D x 34.625" H Tank Size 28.25" W x 19" D x 7.85" H Tank Capacity 20 gallons Solvent Capacity 12 gallons Max Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 192 gph flow rate Max Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 318 gph flow rate Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Stainless Steel Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. The stainless steel body is easy to clean and resists corrosion. Bolt to a table or counter top for stability.
- Make your own hamburger, sausage and bratwurst, grind rabbit, venison, pork, beef, chicken and turkey
- Stainless steel is easy to clean and resists corrosion
- Secures to table or counter top
- Grinder body measures: 9" L x 5.25" W x 7" H
- 7.5" long handle
- Unit weight: 11 lbs
- 1 cutting knife
- 1 cutting playe (Fine 1/4")
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment
Bend a one of a kind part or make duplicate parts in your shop with the Black Bull Space Saver Metal Bender. A must have tool for metalworking in the home workshop, farm or professional fabrications shop. It features a 44 inch telescoping handle for maximum leverage, seven round dies, and one right angle die. The Metal Bender can bend round or square rods up to 5/8 inch thick or rectangular pieces up to 5/16 inch thick and 2 inches wide. Bend railing, fences, gates, flat bar stock, angle iron, wrought iron and much more. Perfect for metal artists, sign makers or fence builders.
- For hobbyists or professional fabrications
- Versatile and easy-to-use
- Bend one of a kind parts or easily make duplicate parts in your shop
- Includes 7 round dies (1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.5, 3 inch) plus one right angle die
- Bends 5/16 x 1-1/4 inch or 3/16 x 2 inch mild steel and 5/8 inch round or square rods
- 44 inch telescoping handle