Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Easily drill into wood, brick and block walls, or metal with the Pro-Series 3/8 Inch Electric Drill. This Electric Drill is ideal for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. Hang shelving in the shop or garage, hang decorative shutters and flower boxes on your brick house, or secure railings and fencing to concrete pads. The adjustable trigger dial helps to prevent stripping of the screw while drilling and driving into hardwood or masonry. It features a 3/8 inch chuck, a forward/reverse switch, and a zero to 3,000 variable speed. A built in level on the top of the drill takes the guess work out of straight or angled drilling and driving.
- For DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects
- Handy tool for wood, masonry and metal projects
- Adjustable trigger dial for drilling, driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts
- 3/8 in. chuck, 380 watt / 120 volt /60 hz
- 0-3,000 RPM (no-load) variable speed
- Forward / reverse lock-on button
- Built-in level
- The only tool needed to work on metal and wood posts
- Nickel chromium steel construction for overall strength and durability
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort for less hand fatigue
Make theater-style popcorn for the whole family to enjoy with the AmeriHome 6 Quart Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper. The stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle pops up to 6 quarts of light, fluffy popcorn in 3 minutes. That’s almost as fast a popping in the microwave. Add flavored oil and salt to make gourmet flavors for a fraction of the retail cost. The Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Simply heat vegetable or canola oil and whole kernel popping corn on your stove-top burner, then turn the hand crank when you start to hear the popcorn popping. The wooden handle keeps your hand from burning while heating on the stove. Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it.
- Stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle
- Pops up to 6 qt. of light Fluffy popcorn on your stove top in 3 minutes
- Heat popping corn and vegetable oil over the stove top, then crank
- Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it
- These cutters are ideal for use when standard bolt cutters cant handle the job.
- Great for cutting wire fence, cables, mesh, bolts, pad locks and much more.
- Made of drop forged, heat treated, high carbon steel.
- Compound cutting action for heavy duty applications
Zip ties are one of the most useful devices to have in your toolbox, but sometimes a plastic zip tie just won’t do. Especially when used in an area where the heat will melt and degrade plastic ties. This 125 Piece Set of Stainless Steel Cable Zip Ties includes ties in four assorted lengths ranging from 4 to 11 inches. Stainless Steel Cable Zip Ties won’t degrade in environments where fluctuating temperatures could reduce the performance of plastic ties. They are stronger and longer lasting than plastic, too. Use them in heating and cooling applications, on objects that get hot, or in any area where the temperature changes rapidly.
- Use the ties on any application where a plastic tie will not work because of heat
- 4 assorted sizes: 50 - 11 inch pieces, 25 - 8 inch pieces, 25 - 6 inch pieces, 25 - 4 inch pieces
- Stronger and longer lasting than plastic
Use the Sportsman Series Hose And Regulator Kit Type 1 Connection with 5/8 Inch MIP to connect most LP Tanks and cylinders. Ideal for use with low pressure gas applications like camping stoves.
- 5 ft. hose
- Type 1, 5/8 in. MIP
- Connects to most tanks and cylinders
A plasma cutter is an essential cutting tool for any garage or shop. Keep your plasma cutter running with the Pro-Series Plasma Cutter Electrode Kit. The kit includes two brass tips, two electrodes and two ceramic collars. Fits plasma cutter make and models with a tip opening that measures .3 inches high (.44 inches high with mounting flange).
- Overall dimensions: 2-3/4 in. L x .568 in. diameter
- .30 with mounting flange (.445 in. diameter x .425 in. H)
- 2 brass tips
- 2 electrodes
- 2 ceramic collars
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- Makes bending, forming, and crimping jobs easier
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
- Size: 8" - 200mm
- Jaw Capacity: 1/2" - 13mm
- Throat Depth: 1-3/4" - 44mm
- Jaw Width: 3-1/8" - 78mm
Features and Benefits: Round nose Cuts ACSR Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer High Carbon C1080 Steel for superior performance Electrical coating for ultimate rust protection Channellock Blue® grips for comfort. Improved high leverage - moving the rivet closer to the cutter means considerably less force required for cutting.Learn More