Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Shine more light on the problem with the Pro-Series 60 LED Rechargeable Cordless Work Light. Hang this work light from the hood when working on the car, attach it to the water heater when relighting the pilot light, or hang it from the pipes when unclogging a drain. Keep a Cordless Work Light in the truck for roadside repairs, one in the toolbox for jobs around the house, and one in the camper for night time illumination. Don’t get left in the dark. The Cordless Work Light recharges in about 2 hours with the included 120 volt wall charger and 12 volt auto charger. A built-in hook hangs easily from the hood, or a clip on magnet holds the light onto the fender. 60 LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life and produce the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb. The shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant construction can stand up to heavy use.
- Great for cars, campers, boats, and home
- Produces the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb
- Built-in hook for hanging and clip-on magnetic holder
- Includes a 120 volt AC/DC adapter and a 12V car plug charger
- Shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant, LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life
- Input:120V AC 60 Hz
- Output: 12V DC 450mA
Easily drill into wood, brick and block walls, or metal with the Pro-Series 3/8 Inch Electric Drill. This Electric Drill is ideal for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. Hang shelving in the shop or garage, hang decorative shutters and flower boxes on your brick house, or secure railings and fencing to concrete pads. The adjustable trigger dial helps to prevent stripping of the screw while drilling and driving into hardwood or masonry. It features a 3/8 inch chuck, a forward/reverse switch, and a zero to 3,000 variable speed. A built in level on the top of the drill takes the guess work out of straight or angled drilling and driving.
- For DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects
- Handy tool for wood, masonry and metal projects
- Adjustable trigger dial for drilling, driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts
- 3/8 in. chuck, 380 watt / 120 volt /60 hz
- 0-3,000 RPM (no-load) variable speed
- Forward / reverse lock-on button
- Built-in level
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Package Opener
- Ruler (1.5" 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
Zip ties are one of the most useful devices to have in your toolbox, but sometimes a plastic zip tie just won’t do. Especially when used in an area where the heat will melt and degrade plastic ties. This 125 Piece Set of Stainless Steel Cable Zip Ties includes ties in four assorted lengths ranging from 4 to 11 inches. Stainless Steel Cable Zip Ties won’t degrade in environments where fluctuating temperatures could reduce the performance of plastic ties. They are stronger and longer lasting than plastic, too. Use them in heating and cooling applications, on objects that get hot, or in any area where the temperature changes rapidly.
- Use the ties on any application where a plastic tie will not work because of heat
- 4 assorted sizes: 50 - 11 inch pieces, 25 - 8 inch pieces, 25 - 6 inch pieces, 25 - 4 inch pieces
- Stronger and longer lasting than plastic
Change the tires and perform standard maintenance on your vehicle at home with the help of the Black Bull Two Ton Trolley Floor Jack. The 15 inch wheel base features a 360 degree swivel saddle so you can get stable and safe contact with the load you’re lifting. Two rear 360 degree swivel ball bearing casters, and two front wheels make this Trolley Floor Jack easy to move from one wheel to the next, saving your back. The heavy gauge reinforced steel frame has a weight bearing capacity of 4,000 lbs. With a lifting height of 5 to 12 inches, the Black Bull Two Ton Trolley Floor Jack can stabilize or lift most cars, trucks, SUVs, trailers or RVs.
- Portable and easy to use, lift cars, pick-ups, RVs and SUVs up to 4,000 lbs
- Heavy gauge reinforced steel frame
- 2 rear 360 degree swivel ball bearing caster
- Lifting range 5 to 12 inches
- 15 inch base
- 360 degree swivel saddle
- Lightweight design, weighs only 14 lbs
The Pro-Series 115 Piece Drill Bit Set includes 115 size bits for drilling into wood, metal and plastic. Hang photos or drywall, or install shelving for storage or new hardwood floors. The drill bits are constructed of titanium for long life and high usage. Use with a cordless drill for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. You will find no end of uses for this Drill Bit Set. Packaged inside a storage case to keep the bits organized and easy to find.
- For general purpose drilling in metal wood and plastic
- Titanium coated
- SAE and metric size
- 29 piece fractional sizes 1/16 in. To 1/2 in., by 64th increments
- 26 piece letter sizes A to Z
- 60 piece numbered wire gauge sizes from 1 to 60
- Plastic carry case
- These cutters are ideal for use when standard bolt cutters cant handle the job.
- Great for cutting wire fence, cables, mesh, bolts, pad locks and much more.
- Made of drop forged, heat treated, high carbon steel.
- Compound cutting action for heavy duty applications
The Pro-Series 42 Piece Rotary Tool Kit includes 40 popular and specialty accessories for decorative edging, joining and veining, shaping, grinding and polishing. The compact and lightweight design of this Rotary Tool Kit is great for hobbyist or professional woodworkers to use during home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects. Variable speeds of 8,000 to 30,000 RPM give it the low speed needed to work on soft and delicate material and the power to handle harder pieces. Packaged inside a storage case to protect the bits from dings inside the toolbox and easy organization.
- For projects around the shop and home
- Use for decorative edging, joining and veining
- For home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects, compact lightweight design
- Variable speeds of 8,000 to 30,000 RPM
- Durable, double-insulated, impact-resistant housing
- Accepts accessories with up to a 1/8 in. shank
- (1) Rotary tool
- (1) 42 in. flexible shaft
- 40 popular accessories