Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Features and Benefits: Round nose Cuts ACSR Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer High Carbon C1080 Steel for superior performance Electrical coating for ultimate rust protection Channellock Blue® grips for comfort. Improved high leverage - moving the rivet closer to the cutter means considerably less force required for cutting.Learn More
The Leatherman Micra is our most popular mini-tool with anglers, hobbyists and those who can appreciate the best spring-action scissors around. Personal care features that fit on your key chain are just part of what makes the Micra truly unique. Ten useful tools are packed into this tiny, lightweight Leatherman. Perfect for a tackle box, pocket, purse, fanny pack, or sewing kit, the Micra makes a great gift.
- 420HC Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Flat/Phillips Screwdriver
- Ruler (4.7 in 12.0 cm)
- Nail Cleaner
- Bottle Opener
- Nail File
- Medium Screwdriver
- Extra-small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 2.5 in (6.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz (51 g)
- Makes bending, forming, and crimping jobs easier
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
- Size: 8" - 200mm
- Jaw Capacity: 1/2" - 13mm
- Throat Depth: 1-3/4" - 44mm
- Jaw Width: 3-1/8" - 78mm
The Milwaukee Tongue and Groove Pliers features induction hardened jaws for a more secure grip, forged steel design for increased life, and durable grips for increased comfort. The Tongue and Groove pliers also include a reaming head design that allows the professional user to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe and maximize functionality.
- Reaming Head Design - Smooths out rough edges of up to 2" Pipe (Patent Pending)
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Induction Hardened Jaws - Long lasting toughness and consistent performance
- Smooth Transition Grips - Minimize wear tear and improve pouchability
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Length: 10"
- Jaw Length: 1 3/8"
- Jaw Capacity: 2"
- Pipe Reamer: Up to 2"
- Adjustment Positions: 7
A plasma cutter is an essential cutting tool for any garage or shop. Keep your plasma cutter running with the Pro-Series Plasma Cutter Electrode Kit. The kit includes two brass tips, two electrodes and two ceramic collars. Fits plasma cutter make and models with a tip opening that measures .3 inches high (.44 inches high with mounting flange).
- Overall dimensions: 2-3/4 in. L x .568 in. diameter
- .30 with mounting flange (.445 in. diameter x .425 in. H)
- 2 brass tips
- 2 electrodes
- 2 ceramic collars
- High leverage
- Curved diagonal
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK® uses a high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Use the Sportsman Series 15 Inch Jerky Gun to make your own jerky strips or round sticks from turkey, fish, ground beef, steak or venison. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. This Jerky Gun comes with two nozzles, one round for making jerky sticks, and one flat for making jerky strips. Choose your nozzle and pack the 15 inch plastic cylinder with your own fresh meat. Squeeze the heavy duty aluminum handle, then dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own tasty homemade jerky.
- For turkey, fish, ground beef, steak and venison jerky strips and round sticks
- Dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own homemade tasty jerky
- 15 in. plastic cylinder, heavy duty aluminum frame and handle
- Includes 1-1/2 in. round nozzle and 1-13/16 in. flat nozzle
- The only tool needed to work on metal and wood posts
- Nickel chromium steel construction for overall strength and durability
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort for less hand fatigue
Out of stock