Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
The Pro-Series 4 Piece Set 18 in. Scaffolding Outriggers attach to the Pro-Series 6 Foot Multi Use Scaffolding Unit (GSSI) to keep to keep the unit stable when double stacked. Extends total width of scaffolding by 36 in. Ideal for home improvement projects like painting, patching drywall or cleaning windows. Meets all OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- For use with Pro-Series 6 Foot Multi Use Scaffolding Unit (GSSI)
- Set of 4 outriggers
- Powder coat paint finish
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Each outrigger weighs 11.5 lbs
- Extends total width of scaffolding by 36 in.
- Meets all OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
The Pro-Series Scaffolding Guard Rail System attaches to the Pro-Series 6 Foot Multi Use Scaffolding Unit (GSSI) to keep you safe from falling while working on home improvement projects like painting, patching drywall or cleaning windows. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- For use with pro-series 6 foot multi use scaffolding unit (GSSI)
- Powder coat paint finish
- 1 inch tubular steel construction
- Assembled size: 69.5 x 42.5 x 28.5 inches, weights: 56 lbs
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
The Sportsman Series Hand Crank Emergency Radio is a multi-function palm-sized FM Radio with a weather band feature, an 85 decibel emergency alarm, a smart phone charger and an LED light than runs on power created by the hand crank. Hand crank power ensures you always have enough juice when power is not available.
Hand cranking for just one minute will provide up to 30 minutes of light, 10 minutes of radio, and 3 minutes of emergency alarm. This Emergency Radio can charge most smart phones with the included female USB adaptor you can use to connect with your existing phone charger. Hand crank the device for 3 minutes to get up to 10 minutes of mobile phone power. Keep an Emergency Radio in the emergency supply kit in the car and house, and one in the tent for use at the campsite. A switch on the front of the Emergency Radio lets you easily alternate between the FM radio and weather band features. The weather band radio connects to a nationwide network of radio stations broadcasting continuous weather information directly from the nearest National Weather Service office. Stay informed about severe weather conditions in your area, or the forecast for the day when you are camping in the woods. A headphone jacks lets you listen to the news and weather without disturbing your family.
- Crank for 3 minutes to power a cell phone for 2-10 minutes
- Crank for 1 minute for 30 minutes of light, 10 minutes of radio, and 3 minutes of emergency alarm
- No batteries required, just crank to charge
- Includes a female USB adaptor to connect with your existing phone charger
- Bright LED light can be used during blackout
- Multi-function palm-sized FM radio with weather band
- Emergency alarm
- Durable nickel chromium steel construction
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength
- Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Lifetime Guarantee
You can safely and easily make trail mix, jerky, dried fruits and fruit leathers without commercial sweeteners or preservatives using the AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator. Make your favorite healthy or low carb snacks at home. Electrical heating coils produce convection heat and air flow of up to 133 degrees for evenly dried food, and 5 interchangeable trays allow for faster drying times. The AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator comes with an instructional booklet contains recipes for beef jerky, turkey jerky, banana chips, apple snacks, and dried pineapple. The quiet operation and a contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen or home.
- Contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen, create healthy or low carb snacks
- Electrical heating coils produce convection air flow for evenly dried food
- Internal operating temperature of up to 133 degrees F -- quiet operation
- 5 interchangeable trays
- Instructional booklet with recipes for: beef jerky turkey jerky banana chips apple snacks dried pineapple
- Hand wash only, not recommended for dishwasher
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Package Opener
- Ruler (1.5" 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)