Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Everyday tasks can be easier to complete with the AmeriHome 34 inch Reaching Tool. Reach for lightweight items that are up high and out of reach, pick up objects off the floor, or retrieve bits and pieces that have fallen into hard to reach places. A trigger locking mechanism helps secure the suction cups at the end of the reaching tool into place, so you get what you are reaching for the first time. With a lightweight and durable aluminum construction, this reaching tool can pick up something as thin as a piece of paper and as large as 5 inch wide. Folds in half for easy storage.
- Set includes six 34 inch reaching tools
- For reaching for large and small objects, high or low, folds in half for storage
- Lightweight and durable aluminum construction
- Trigger lock helps secure suction cups in position
- Save your back from aches and pains
- Fits into tight spaces
Dimensions (open) 34" L x 7" W x 6" H Dimensions (folded) 17" L x 3.25" W x 7" H
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price: $18.69
- These cutters are ideal for use when standard bolt cutters cant handle the job.
- Great for cutting wire fence, cables, mesh, bolts, pad locks and much more.
- Made of drop forged, heat treated, high carbon steel.
- Compound cutting action for heavy duty applications
A plasma cutter is an essential cutting tool for any garage or shop. Keep your plasma cutter running with the Pro-Series Plasma Cutter Electrode Kit. The kit includes two brass tips, two electrodes and two ceramic collars. Fits plasma cutter make and models with a tip opening that measures .3 inches high (.44 inches high with mounting flange).
- Overall dimensions: 2-3/4 in. L x .568 in. diameter
- .30 with mounting flange (.445 in. diameter x .425 in. H)
- 2 brass tips
- 2 electrodes
- 2 ceramic collars
- High leverage
- Curved diagonal
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK® uses a high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Use the Sportsman Series 15 Inch Jerky Gun to make your own jerky strips or round sticks from turkey, fish, ground beef, steak or venison. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. This Jerky Gun comes with two nozzles, one round for making jerky sticks, and one flat for making jerky strips. Choose your nozzle and pack the 15 inch plastic cylinder with your own fresh meat. Squeeze the heavy duty aluminum handle, then dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own tasty homemade jerky.
- For turkey, fish, ground beef, steak and venison jerky strips and round sticks
- Dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own homemade tasty jerky
- 15 in. plastic cylinder, heavy duty aluminum frame and handle
- Includes 1-1/2 in. round nozzle and 1-13/16 in. flat nozzle
The Milwaukee Tongue and Groove Pliers features induction hardened jaws for a more secure grip, forged steel design for increased life, and durable grips for increased comfort. The Tongue and Groove pliers also include a reaming head design that allows the professional user to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe and maximize functionality.
- Reaming Head Design - Smooths out rough edges of up to 2" Pipe (Patent Pending)
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Induction Hardened Jaws - Long lasting toughness and consistent performance
- Smooth Transition Grips - Minimize wear tear and improve pouchability
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Length: 10"
- Jaw Length: 1 3/8"
- Jaw Capacity: 2"
- Pipe Reamer: Up to 2"
- Adjustment Positions: 7
Easily drill into wood, brick and block walls, or metal with the Pro-Series 3/8 Inch Electric Drill. This Electric Drill is ideal for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. Hang shelving in the shop or garage, hang decorative shutters and flower boxes on your brick house, or secure railings and fencing to concrete pads. The adjustable trigger dial helps to prevent stripping of the screw while drilling and driving into hardwood or masonry. It features a 3/8 inch chuck, a forward/reverse switch, and a zero to 3,000 variable speed. A built in level on the top of the drill takes the guess work out of straight or angled drilling and driving.
- For DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects
- Handy tool for wood, masonry and metal projects
- Adjustable trigger dial for drilling, driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts
- 3/8 in. chuck, 380 watt / 120 volt /60 hz
- 0-3,000 RPM (no-load) variable speed
- Forward / reverse lock-on button
- Built-in level
Out of stock
Make perfect patties every time with the Sportsman Series Double Patty Hamburger Press. Save money by making your own hamburger patties from ground beef, turkey or venison. Add you own seasoning and spices to make them just the way you like. The non-stick surface keeps burgers from tearing apart and makes cleanup fast and easy. Making your own hamburger patties is simple. Just place the ground meat on a sheet of parchment paper in the press. Adjust the plunger to the desired patty thickness, up to 1-1/8 inch thick. Press the ground meat down with the lid and handle until your patty is formed. This Hamburger Press comes ready to use right out of the box - no need to pre-season with messy lard. When properly cared for, the classic design will last a lifetime, and will only improve with age.
- Make perfect hamburger patties quickly and easily
- Two adjustable plungers for setting patty thickness
- Light-weight aluminum with food grade non-stick coating
- Makes patties 4 1/4 inch round and up to 1-1/8 inch thick
Out of stock
Grind your own corn, grain, coffee beans and nuts for creating healthy, homemade meals at home with the AmeriHome Corn and Grain Grinder. Save money by pulverizing peanuts, almonds or cashews to make expensive nut butters at home. Grind freshly roasted coffee beans to make your own gourmet cup of joe. Great for milling grains for home brewing too. The Corn And Grain Grinder easily mounts to your tabletop, and the grinding plates adjust and lock into place so you can achieve the perfect grind. Constructed of cast iron to provide long lasting use.
- Make grain and cereal recipes for healthy homemade meals
- Grind peanuts and other nuts to make fresh nut butters at home
- Grind coffee beans for a delicious morning brew
- Easily mounts to your work table
- Cast iron construction provides long-lasting use
- Grinding plates adjust for a perfect grind
Out of stock