Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Enjoy more of the autumn apple harvest with the AmeriHome Hand Crank Apple Peeler. Take the family and kids out apple picking and make fresh apple pies, apple sauce and cobblers when you get home. The polished steel Apple Peeler makes it quick and easy to core, peel and slice an entire bushel of fruit. The Hand Crank Apple Peeler is easy to use. Just screw the zinc alloy base to any counter or table top not more than 1.5 inch thick. Slide the apple onto the 3-prong fork and rotate handle. The core slicer can be removed or added to make slicing easier and an adjustable flat blade makes paring easy.
- Quick and easy tool to core, peel and slice apples
- Easily mounts to table or counter top not more than 1.5 inch thick
- Great for making fresh apple pies, apple sauce or cobblers
- Constructed of drop forged steel, fully polished
- Single piece steel handle and head
- Powerful magnetic pick-up tool retrieves items up to 4 lbs
- The only tool needed to work on metal and wood posts
- Nickel chromium steel construction for overall strength and durability
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort for less hand fatigue
- Durable nickel chromium steel construction
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength
- Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Cast Iron Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. Hand grind up to 4 pounds of rabbit, venison, pork, beef, chicken and turkey per minute. The cast iron body is durable and easy to clean. Two #22 grinding plates, a cutting knife, and three sausage stuffing tubes are included with the Grinder body. This Grinder can be bolted to a table or counter top for stability.
- Make your own hamburger, sausage and bratwurst, grind rabbit, venison, pork, beef, chicken and turkey
- Grinds 4-pounds of meat per minute, secures to table or counter top
- Durable cast iron for easy cleanup
- Grinder body measures: 10-inch l x 5.25-inch w x 7-inch h, handle measures 8-inch long, unit weight: 12-pounds
- 1 cutting knife
- 2 cutting plates (1 Fine 1/4 in. and 1 Course 1/2 in.)
- 3 sausage tubes
- Sausage funnel attachment
Use the Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer to make your own summer sausage and snack sticks. Use your own casing for homemade pepperoni, bratwurst, and sausage. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. Great for any home butcher or hunter. The heavy duty, 5 lb capacity design secures to your table or counter top. The Sausage Stuffer is made of stainless steel, making it easy to clean and resistant to corrosion. The two-piece handle is detachable for easy storage. Includes 3 stainless steel funnels to make different styles of sausage.
- Stainless steel finish
- Includes 3 different size sausage tubes
- 5 lb capacity
- Attaches securely to table or counter top
- Detachable handle
- Fast Release™ is 2x easier to open, has a no-trigger release, and offers one hand operation, includes convenient wire cutter
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
- Ideal for precision work and hobbies.
- The no-slip ProTouch™ grip provides comfort and leverage while reducing vibrations and hand fatigue.
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle