Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Restore edges, sharpen axes, hatchets, mower blades, smooth rough edges, level surfaces, and keep your bits and chisels in top working order with the Black Bull 8-Inch Bench Grinder. This 3560 RPM single speed Grinder is ideal for use in your home workshop but is still powerful enough to be used in a more commercial setting.
Two adjustable lights installed above each wheel give a direct and focused light on the work piece, great for seeing more fine and detailed work. Switching wheels can be a real pain, so the Black Bull 8-Inch Bench Grinder includes two grinding wheels, one coarse grit wheel for rough work and one medium grit wheel for finer, more detailed work. The 5/8 inch arbor accepts other wheel types for buffing, polishing, sanding and removing rust and paint. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. Mount onto the Black Bull Bench Grinder Stand (sold separately) for a convenient and secure grinding station.
- Sharpen blades, smooth edges and level surfaces
- 2 grinding wheels included (1 course/1 medium)
- 2 adjustable lights above each wheel
- 115 volt / 60 Hz / 1/3 HP / 2.1 Amp / 241.5 Watts, 3560 RPM single speed
- 5/8 in. arbor, bore size: 5/8 in.
- Wheel size: 8 in. x 3/4 in. x 5/8 in.
Use the Black Bull 6 Ton A-Frame Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal. The Black Bull 6 Ton A-Frame Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 6 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 2 in. to 4.3 in.
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return press beam
- 2 press plates included
- Adjustable table with 2 settings spaced 2.25 inches apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
Max Capacity 12,000 lbs Operating Distance 2" to 4.3" Dimensions 15.5" L x 12.5" W x 29.5" H
Make theater-style popcorn for the whole family to enjoy with the AmeriHome 6 Quart Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper. The stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle pops up to 6 quarts of light, fluffy popcorn in 3 minutes. That’s almost as fast a popping in the microwave. Add flavored oil and salt to make gourmet flavors for a fraction of the retail cost. The Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Simply heat vegetable or canola oil and whole kernel popping corn on your stove-top burner, then turn the hand crank when you start to hear the popcorn popping. The wooden handle keeps your hand from burning while heating on the stove. Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it.
- Stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle
- Pops up to 6 qt. of light Fluffy popcorn on your stove top in 3 minutes
- Heat popping corn and vegetable oil over the stove top, then crank
- Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it
The Pro-Series 4 Piece Set 18 in. Scaffolding Outriggers attach to the Pro-Series 6 Foot Multi Use Scaffolding Unit (GSSI) to keep to keep the unit stable when double stacked. Extends total width of scaffolding by 36 in. Ideal for home improvement projects like painting, patching drywall or cleaning windows. Meets all OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- For use with Pro-Series 6 Foot Multi Use Scaffolding Unit (GSSI)
- Set of 4 outriggers
- Powder coat paint finish
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Each outrigger weighs 11.5 lbs
- Extends total width of scaffolding by 36 in.
- Meets all OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
This pick and screwdriver set from Titan Tools come with comfortable TRP grips, and a handy nylon storage pouch.
- Utility Picks:
- 90 Degree
- 1/4" radius
- 1/8" radius
- #000 and #00 Phillips
- 3/32" and 1/8" slotted
- Torx Drivers:
- Powerful magnetic pick-up tool retrieves items up to 4 lbs
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $6.79
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread