Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
A plasma cutter is an essential cutting tool for any garage or shop. Keep your plasma cutter running with the Pro-Series Plasma Cutter Electrode Kit. The kit includes two brass tips, two electrodes and two ceramic collars. Fits plasma cutter make and models with a tip opening that measures .3 inches high (.44 inches high with mounting flange).
- Overall dimensions: 2-3/4 in. L x .568 in. diameter
- .30 with mounting flange (.445 in. diameter x .425 in. H)
- 2 brass tips
- 2 electrodes
- 2 ceramic collars
Use the Sportsman Series 15 Inch Jerky Gun to make your own jerky strips or round sticks from turkey, fish, ground beef, steak or venison. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. This Jerky Gun comes with two nozzles, one round for making jerky sticks, and one flat for making jerky strips. Choose your nozzle and pack the 15 inch plastic cylinder with your own fresh meat. Squeeze the heavy duty aluminum handle, then dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own tasty homemade jerky.
- For turkey, fish, ground beef, steak and venison jerky strips and round sticks
- Dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own homemade tasty jerky
- 15 in. plastic cylinder, heavy duty aluminum frame and handle
- Includes 1-1/2 in. round nozzle and 1-13/16 in. flat nozzle
Use the Sportsman Series Hose And Regulator Kit Type 1 Connection with 5/8 Inch MIP to connect most LP Tanks and cylinders. Ideal for use with low pressure gas applications like camping stoves.
- 5 ft. hose
- Type 1, 5/8 in. MIP
- Connects to most tanks and cylinders
The Pro-Series 12 Piece Router Bit Set includes 12 popular and specialty router bits for decorative edging, joining and veining. This Router Bit Set is great for hobbyist or professional woodworkers to use during home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects. The drill bits are carbide tipped and constructed of high speed steel for long life and high usage. Packaged inside a storage case to protect the bits from dings inside the toolbox and easy organization.
- Use for decorative edging, joining and veining
- For home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects
- For professionals and hobbyists
- 1/4 in. shank, carbide tipped steel bits
- Precision ground for clean cuts and lasting sharp edges
Out of stock
Easily drill into wood, brick and block walls, or metal with the Pro-Series 3/8 Inch Electric Drill. This Electric Drill is ideal for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. Hang shelving in the shop or garage, hang decorative shutters and flower boxes on your brick house, or secure railings and fencing to concrete pads. The adjustable trigger dial helps to prevent stripping of the screw while drilling and driving into hardwood or masonry. It features a 3/8 inch chuck, a forward/reverse switch, and a zero to 3,000 variable speed. A built in level on the top of the drill takes the guess work out of straight or angled drilling and driving.
- For DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects
- Handy tool for wood, masonry and metal projects
- Adjustable trigger dial for drilling, driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts
- 3/8 in. chuck, 380 watt / 120 volt /60 hz
- 0-3,000 RPM (no-load) variable speed
- Forward / reverse lock-on button
- Built-in level
Out of stock
Make perfect patties every time with the Sportsman Series Double Patty Hamburger Press. Save money by making your own hamburger patties from ground beef, turkey or venison. Add you own seasoning and spices to make them just the way you like. The non-stick surface keeps burgers from tearing apart and makes cleanup fast and easy. Making your own hamburger patties is simple. Just place the ground meat on a sheet of parchment paper in the press. Adjust the plunger to the desired patty thickness, up to 1-1/8 inch thick. Press the ground meat down with the lid and handle until your patty is formed. This Hamburger Press comes ready to use right out of the box - no need to pre-season with messy lard. When properly cared for, the classic design will last a lifetime, and will only improve with age.
- Make perfect hamburger patties quickly and easily
- Two adjustable plungers for setting patty thickness
- Light-weight aluminum with food grade non-stick coating
- Makes patties 4 1/4 inch round and up to 1-1/8 inch thick
Out of stock