Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- Crosshatch pattern on jaws grips work tightly
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Make perfect patties every time with the Sportsman Series Double Patty Hamburger Press. Save money by making your own hamburger patties from ground beef, turkey or venison. Add you own seasoning and spices to make them just the way you like. The non-stick surface keeps burgers from tearing apart and makes cleanup fast and easy. Making your own hamburger patties is simple. Just place the ground meat on a sheet of parchment paper in the press. Adjust the plunger to the desired patty thickness, up to 1-1/8 inch thick. Press the ground meat down with the lid and handle until your patty is formed. This Hamburger Press comes ready to use right out of the box - no need to pre-season with messy lard. When properly cared for, the classic design will last a lifetime, and will only improve with age.
- Make perfect hamburger patties quickly and easily
- Two adjustable plungers for setting patty thickness
- Light-weight aluminum with food grade non-stick coating
- Makes patties 4 1/4 inch round and up to 1-1/8 inch thick
Out of stock
The Pro-Series 12 Piece Router Bit Set includes 12 popular and specialty router bits for decorative edging, joining and veining. This Router Bit Set is great for hobbyist or professional woodworkers to use during home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects. The drill bits are carbide tipped and constructed of high speed steel for long life and high usage. Packaged inside a storage case to protect the bits from dings inside the toolbox and easy organization.
- Use for decorative edging, joining and veining
- For home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects
- For professionals and hobbyists
- 1/4 in. shank, carbide tipped steel bits
- Precision ground for clean cuts and lasting sharp edges
Out of stock