Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $9.00
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue. Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $8.00
- Durable nickel chromium steel construction
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength
- Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
Make theater-style popcorn for the whole family to enjoy with the AmeriHome 6 Quart Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper. The stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle pops up to 6 quarts of light, fluffy popcorn in 3 minutes. That’s almost as fast a popping in the microwave. Add flavored oil and salt to make gourmet flavors for a fraction of the retail cost. The Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Simply heat vegetable or canola oil and whole kernel popping corn on your stove-top burner, then turn the hand crank when you start to hear the popcorn popping. The wooden handle keeps your hand from burning while heating on the stove. Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it.
- Stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle
- Pops up to 6 qt. of light Fluffy popcorn on your stove top in 3 minutes
- Heat popping corn and vegetable oil over the stove top, then crank
- Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it
Be the hit of your home, church or office with the AmeriHome Popcorn Popper. The compact tabletop design makes theater-style popcorn in 3 minutes for your family and friends. Make family movie nights more authentic, and meetings more fun at work. Nothing gets folks more excited than the smell of fresh popped popcorn. Always make enough to share. The tabletop Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Turn on the power and add 1 tablespoon oil, heat for 2 minutes and add 1/3 cup popcorn. You’ll have 5 cups of fresh hot popped kernels in 3 minutes. Pivot the kettle to empty the popcorn into the dishwasher safe serving tray. Add flavored oils and specialty salt mixes for unique flavors and tastes. The kettle is easily removed for cleaning.
- Make theater-style popcorn in your home or office
- Serve fresh hot popped kernels in 3 minutes for family and friends
- Makes up to 5 cups, make fresh popcorn
- Compact tabletop design
- Easy to use
- Overall Size: 11 in. L x 12.5 in. W x 16.5 in. H
- Dishwasher safe serving tray
- Oil measuring spoon
- Popcorn kernel measuring scoop
Slice ham or roast beef for sandwiches with the Sportsman Series Electric Meat Slicer. It is great for church groups, family reunions, or large families who wish to buy in bulk and slice meat themselves to save money. Get the most out of the leftover turkey from the holidays too. The removable sliding table makes the Electric Meat Slicer easy to use and clean. The 7.5 inch stainless steel blade can cut slices up to 5/8 inch think. The non -slip suction cup feet keep it from sliding around on the counter while in use.
- Makes great sandwiches from leftover turkey, ham, and roasts
- Also slices fruit and vegetables
- 7-1/2 inch stainless steel blade
- Maximum slicing thickness up to 5/8 inch
- Non -slip suction cup feet
- Easy to clean sliding table
- 120v / 60hz / 150 watt
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $7.00
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
- Ideal for precision work and hobbies, includes convenient wire cutter
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right-angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- Interchangeable 45°, 90° and two straight heads
- Heat treated carbon steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant black oxide finish
- Precision-machined tips
- Self-opening, spring-loaded handles
- Comfortable vinyl grip handles
- Can be used on 3/8" to 2" internal and external snap rings
Instruction for exchange of jaws:
- Push spring retaining joint inward.
- Lift retaining stop upward to horizontal position.
- Put the retaining stop in vertical position to hold the jaw in place.
- Slim nose shape for tight places
- Designed for crimping of both insulalted and non-insulalted solderless connections and terminals
- Perfectly mated cutters laser heat-treated to hold their edge. Cuts 10-22 AWG wire
- Precision machined of high-carbon C1080 steel for durability
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort