Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
The Black Bull 4.5 Inch Metal Cutting Band Saw is small in size but big on power. Ideal to have on hand for cutting brass, aluminum rugged alloy, rebar, fencing, or steel tools. A must have tool for welders and handymen on the farm or in the shop. The saw head converts to cut both horizontally and vertically, or use the miter gauge for angle cutting 90 to 45 degrees. A 6 x 8 work table makes cutting smaller objects easier, or use the self-cut by laying the saw blade on the item and let gravity do the work. This Band Saw has a cutting capacity of 4.5 inches round or 4 x 6 inches rectangular, with a 4 by 5 inch adjustable vise. Safety features include a full blade guard, a locking pin that keeps the power button off, and a locking pin that keeps the saw head down for storage and transport. Two wheels and a handle make the Band Saw easy to move and maneuver.
- Cuts brass, aluminum rugged alloy and steel tools, miter gauge for angle cutting 45 to 90 degree angles
- Converts for horizontal and vertical use, full blade guard, spring loaded motor mount
- 3 blade speeds: 60 / 120 / 220 fpm, cutting capacity: 4.5 inch round or 4 x 6 inch rectangular
- Adjustable vise size: 4 x 5 inches, 3/4 hp motor/single phase, 120v / 60 hz / 500 watts / 5.4 amps
- Assembly required
Overall Size (closed) 36" L x 16" W x 38" H Overall Size (open) 36" L x 16" W x 54" H Weight 124.5 lbs
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right-angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
Be the hit of your home, church or office with the AmeriHome Popcorn Popper. The compact tabletop design makes theater-style popcorn in 3 minutes for your family and friends. Make family movie nights more authentic, and meetings more fun at work. Nothing gets folks more excited than the smell of fresh popped popcorn. Always make enough to share. The tabletop Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Turn on the power and add 1 tablespoon oil, heat for 2 minutes and add 1/3 cup popcorn. You’ll have 5 cups of fresh hot popped kernels in 3 minutes. Pivot the kettle to empty the popcorn into the dishwasher safe serving tray. Add flavored oils and specialty salt mixes for unique flavors and tastes. The kettle is easily removed for cleaning.
- Make theater-style popcorn in your home or office
- Serve fresh hot popped kernels in 3 minutes for family and friends
- Makes up to 5 cups, make fresh popcorn
- Compact tabletop design
- Easy to use
- Overall Size: 11 in. L x 12.5 in. W x 16.5 in. H
- Dishwasher safe serving tray
- Oil measuring spoon
- Popcorn kernel measuring scoop