Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $5.94
- Durable nickel chromium steel construction
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength
- Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
Take bikes along for the entire family during day trips or family vacations with the Sportsman Series 2 Inch Hitch Mount Bike Carrier. Load up to four bikes, weighing up to 120 lbs total, so you and your kids can ride your favorite trails and explore your favorite parks. The Bike Carrier easily mounts to a 2 inch hitch on your RV, truck or SUV, so you don’t have to spend your free time struggling with straps and adjustable racks. Bike channels protect the bike frames from scratches and hold them securely in place. The Bike Carrier is covered in a powder coat paint finish that resists rust, corrosion and scratches.
- Holds up to 4 bikes, transports bikes for entire family
- 120 lbs. max capacity
- For RVs, trucks and SUVs
- Powder coat paint finish resists rust
- Bike channels protect paint and hold bikes securely
- Mounts quickly to 2 in. hitch
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right-angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $11.89
- Fast Release™ is 2x easier to open, has a no-trigger release, and offers one hand operation, includes convenient wire cutter
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
- Ideal for precision work and hobbies.
- The no-slip ProTouch™ grip provides comfort and leverage while reducing vibrations and hand fatigue.
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Regular Price: $3.49
Special Price: $2.97
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
The 2 piece 6 Foot extension for the Pro Series Drywall and Panel Hoist increase the maximum panel lifting height to 15 feet, ideal for use in rooms that have high, vaulted, and cathedral ceilings.
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- For use with Pro-Series drywall and panel hoist