Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
The Bone-ster™ mechanic’s creeper is the lighter, more compact sibling of the original Bone™ creeper that revolutionized working under a car, and it’s so comfortable and easy-to-use that you’ll wonder why all creepers don’t work this well!
The first thing you notice about the Bone-ster™ is a strong family resemblance, the patented dog-bone shape that cradles the user between the wheels, about 1-1/2” above the ground. It’s a proven design that’s more durable, more comfortable, less likely to tip and easier to work on than any other creeper on the market.
The second Bone-ster™ feature to catch your attention is the unique one-piece body that’s molded of the same special engineering-grade co-polymer as the original Bone™. It is smooth, comfortable, easy to clean, resistant to gasoline, oil and almost all common solvents, and covered by a limited one-year warranty. The deep, smoothly molded structural ribs add incredible strength and durability without adding bulk & weight; providing welcome ventilation for those hot muggy days when lying on a vinyl pad leaves you with a sweaty back and a bad attitude! Two molded-in handholds make it easy to carry and easy to secure against theft or serial tool borrowers. The Bone-ster is also more comfortable for the Big & Tall crowd, as the smaller wheel pods allow for less restricted shoulder movement.
Best of all, the Bone-ster™ solves the most common creeper complaint – wheels that break! Every Bone-ster™ features incredibly strong, custom-molded wheels. The wheels are 3” diameter, with oil-impregnated metal center bearings and a molded-in-place 7/8” wide tire that resists oil, gas and most common solvents. Using this advanced technology the tires form a strong molecular bond to the wheels, essentially becoming a strong one-piece wheel. Heavy gauge, cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and each one is thru-bolted to the body with four 1/4” dia. bolts that won’t ever tear off, strip out or fall apart.
- Rolls over many shop/garage obstacles
- 3” diameter, 7/8” wide casters
- Wheels designed purely for the Bone-ster
- Soft, grippy tires TPE tires
- Strong thick 11 gauge plate with 4 ¼” thru-bolts
- 1 1/2” ground clearance
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventilation
- 400 pound capacity
- Same polypropylene copolymer as the Bone
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- Weight – 13 lbs.
- Dimensions – 43” Long x 23 3/8” Wide x 4 ½” High (assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $113.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. All warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
This AmeriHome 2 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Stool Set includes two retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools. This 2-piece bar stool set is reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins, and features a polished chrome base and a black vinyl seat and back for a hint of vintage retro style. Designed for maximum comfort, each bar stool features a large 16.5 by 18 inch, padded, 360 degree swivel seat, a 12 inch padded vinyl backrest, a built in footrest and an adjustable seat height of 23.5 to 31.5 inches, which makes this set comfortable for kids and adults to sit together.
- 2 retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 23.5 to 31.5 in.
- Maximum seat back height 43 in.
- 16.5 by 18 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each
The retro AmeriHome Soda Fountain Style Bar Table adds a classic design to the kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop. The bar table has the retro style reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins, and features a polished chrome base that is accented with a black vinyl top for a hint of classic vintage design. The Soda Fountain Style Bar Table measures 25 inches in diameter, with a textured vinyl covering on the tabletop for easily wiping up spills. The table features a built in footrest and an adjustable height, which makes this table comfortable for both kids and adults.
- Classic vintage style
- 25 in. diameter table top
- Textured vinyl covering on tabletop
- Adjustable height from 26 to 36 in.
- 200 lbs. weight capacity
Make your pick up truck do the heavy lifting and save your aching back. With the Black Bull Crane and Cable winch you can easily lift up to 1,000 pounds into your truck bed. With a stationary base and an arm that swivels 360 degrees and a 25-foot cable, you can get almost anything from the ground to your truck bed, and back out again, without lifting a thing. When you mount the Black Bull Crane and Cable Winch to your truck bed, you can move generators, drills, tool boxes, sheetrock, plywood, and more.
- Mounts to your pick up truck bed
- Easily lift 1000 lbs
- Moves generators, sheetrock, drills, plywood, and much more!
Max. Lifting Capacity 1000 lbs Steel Box Tube Boom 3/16" Stationary Base 5.5" x 8" Arm Swivels 360 degrees Cable Extends 25' Boom Range 30.5" to 51" Lifting Range 0" to 78.75"
Change your tires and perform standard maintenance on large truck and SUVs at home with the help of the Black Bull Three Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack. The heavy gauge reinforced steel frame has a weight bearing capacity of 6,000 lbs making it ideal for shop use and other industrial applications. A 360 degree swivel saddle lets you get stable and safe contact with the load you’re lifting. Two rear swivel casters and two front wheels make this Floor Jack easy to move from site to site, saving your back. With a lifting height of 5 to 12 inches, this Hydraulic Floor Jack can stabilize or lift most cars, trucks, SUVs, trailers or RVs.
- Lifts most cars, trucks and SUVs up to 6,000 lbs.
- Heavy gauge reinforced steel frame is ideal for shop use
- Rear wheel swivel casters
- 2 piece handle
- Lifting range 5 to 19 in.
- 360 degree swivel saddle for easy adjustment
The Sportsman Series Premium Pet Hutch provides small animals with a safe and comfortable home indoors or out. The pet hutch has been designed with features that make caring for your pets easy. A convenient feeding trough allows you to feed without having to open the door and give the animals a chance to escape. A locking door keeps pets safely inside, and the lid lifts so you can remove large items or skittish animals. The solid bottom floor provides both a comfortable surface for your pet, and then easily slide out letting all the debris fall out for easy cleaning. A wire panel in front lets in plenty of fresh air. The durable wood finish can stand up to wind, rain and snow.
- Ideal for small animals like rabbits and guinea pigs
- Pet hutch gives pets a secure nesting area, for indoor and outdoor use
- Lids lifts for easy access, safe locking doors, feeding trough
- Solid bottom slide out for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 39.5 inches L x 19.75 inches W x 30 inches H
Mix your own meat, fowl or wild game with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals with the Sportsman Series 4 Gallon Stainless Steel Meat Mixer. Be confident in the quality of the food your family is eating or save money buying large quantities and processing it yourself. The Meat Mixer includes a clear see-through lid and a removable paddle for easy cleaning. The durable, easy to clean stainless steel design can stand up to heavy use season after season when cared for properly. The 4 gallon tank mixes up to 17 lbs of meat at one time.
- Mix your own meat, fowl or wild game
- Add your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals
- Includes clear see-through lid and removable paddle for easy cleaning
- Durable stainless steel design for all-season use
- 4 gallon tank mixes 17 lbs. of meat at one time
- Manually operated
We named this mechanic’s creeper the Rough Rider™ because it works great where no other creeper had gone before…outdoors and off the pavement! But happy mechanics, farmers, truckers, police officers, RV’ers, off-road, auto enthusiasts and aircraft owners who have been forced to get out and get under in less-than ideal situations just call it the “off-road creeper.”
The secret of the Rough Rider™’s unmatched mobility on rough terrain lies in the unique shape of the one-piece molded body, which allows large, specially designed 5-3/8” diameter wheels and cradles the user about 2-7/8” above the ground, just the right amount of ground clearance for typical outdoor work sites. The extra wide(1-3/8”), high flotation tires don’t sink in soft surfaces and the large diameter wheels roll easily over gravel, dirt, or broken pavement—where ordinary creepers get stuck dead in their tracks. Each custom-molded wheel has a heavy-gauge steel caster frame with roller swivel bearings for strength where it counts, an oil-impregnated sintered steel axle bearing, and a molded-in-place 1-3/8” wide tire.
The ribbed body has all of the features and benefits of the original Bone™ creeper, and is molded of a state-of-the art engineering grade co-polymer to resist the effects of common solvents and cleaning is as easy as a casual wipe at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Rough Ride™r is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets. The Rough Rider™ is also widely used by State Highway Patrol and Inspection units, as well as the US Military, who ordered over 2,000 units in 2006 alone!
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- 5 1/4” diameter 1 5/16” wide casters
- Made in the USA!
- Custom wheels with soft, grippy and treaded TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 2 7/8” ground clearance
- 4 5/16” bolts fasten through a plate – won’t break
- Outboard wheels won’t tip or flip
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 400 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Weight - 20 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 7 1/2” High (Assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $188.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranty applies against manufacturer defects.
Build your own custom scaffold tower to fit your specific needs for home repair, maintenance and building construction with the Pro-Series scaffold system pieces. The Pro-Series walk board is made of heavy duty wood and aluminum to hold up to 750 lbs. This large and sturdy Walk Board measures 7 ft. long by 19 in. wide and is intended for use with exterior scaffold units. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- 750 lb. load capacity
- Wood and aluminum deck
- Replaceable hooks
- Each walk board weighs 30 lbs.
- Sold individually
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations