Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
This AmeriHome 2 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Stool Set includes two retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools. This 2-piece bar stool set is reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins, and features a polished chrome base and a black vinyl seat and back for a hint of vintage retro style. Designed for maximum comfort, each bar stool features a large 16.5 by 18 inch, padded, 360 degree swivel seat, a 12 inch padded vinyl backrest, a built in footrest and an adjustable seat height of 23.5 to 31.5 inches, which makes this set comfortable for kids and adults to sit together.
- 2 retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 23.5 to 31.5 in.
- Maximum seat back height 43 in.
- 16.5 by 18 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each
Make your pick up truck do the heavy lifting and save your aching back. With the Black Bull Pick Up Truck Crane you can easily lift up to 1,000 pounds into your truck bed. The hydraulic ram with locking handle gives the Pick Up Truck Crane lifting power. With a stationary base and a removable arm that swivels 360 degrees you can get almost anything from the ground to your truck bed, and back out again, without lifting a thing. When you mount the Black Bull Pick Up Truck Crane to your truck bed, you can move generators, drills, tool boxes, sheetrock, plywood, and more.
- Mounts to your pick-up truck bed
- Removable arm allows for easier storage in truck bed after use
Max. Lifting Capacity (7"-63") 1000 lbs Max. Lifting Capacity (0"-72") 400 lbs Steel Box Tube Boom 3/16" Stationary Base 10.75" x 10.75" Arm Swivels 360 degrees Working Range 30.5" to 51" Lifting Range 0" to 79"
Use the Black Bull 20 Ton A-Frame Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal. The Black Bull 20 Ton A-Frame Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 20 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 3 in. to 16.5 in.
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return press beam
- 2 press plates included
- Adjustable table with 3 settings spaced 4.75 inches apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
Max Capacity 40,000 lbs Operating Distance 3" to 16.5" Dimensions 23.25" L x 27.5" W x 46.5" H
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Portable Parts Washer.
This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link and an indicator light to show when the unit is on. This washer is set into a two shelf rolling cart with lockable casters, making this unit easy to move out of the way when not in use.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Red powder coat paint finish
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Set on a rolling cart with lockable casters
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Fire safety lid with fusible-link
- Assembly Rquired
Overall Size 37.4" W x 21.25" D x 34.625" H Tank Size 28.25" W x 19" D x 7.85" H Tank Capacity 20 gallons Solvent Capacity 12 gallons Max Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 192 gph flow rate Max Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 318 gph flow rate Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent
The 3,000 lbs. capacity Pro-Series Drywall Cart has the muscle you need to move tools, paneling, drywall, plywood or other assorted material from the truck to the job site The cart easily rolls on four 8 inch swivel casters over tile, asphalt, carpet, concrete, short grass and packed dirt. Two of the four casters have locking mechanisms to keep the cart from rolling away. This drywall cart is great for contractors, handymen or weekend renovators. The wrap around tube frame is coated with a durable powder coated paint finish that will resist scratches and rust, and the front end bumper provides the frame with extra support. Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work. This large, heavy-duty, all-purpose drywall cart can help you with the heavy lifting and will save you endless trips to and from the truck. The large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room.
- Great for remodeling jobs that require hauling assorted materials and tools, transport paneling, drywall or plywood
- Rolls on four 8 in. swivel casters for easy maneuverability, two swivel casters lock for security
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and corrosion
- Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work , wrap-around tube frame, and bumper for extra strength and durability
- Large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room
- Assembled size: 49-3/4 in. L x 22-1/2 in. W x 47 in. H
- 3,000 lb. Load capacity
Add a bit of sophistication to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with this AmeriHome Stainless Steel Bar Stool. A sleek silhouette with type 201 brushed stainless steel seats and a heavy duty stainless steel base give this set a clean, modern, loft-like style. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. It has a large 15 x 13.75 inch, 360-degree swivel seat, built in footrests and an adjustable height of 22.5 to 30.5 inches. Great features that make this bar stool comfortable for everyone.
- Makes a great addition to your home, shop, or bar
- Sold individually
Seat and Base Type 201 Stainless Steel Seat Width 15 in. x 13.75 in. Adjustable Height 22.5 to 30.5 in. Max. Seat Back Height 36 in. Swivel Seat 360 degrees Weight Capacity 220 lbs.
The AmeriHome 5 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Set includes four adjustable height bar stools and one adjustable height bar table. The polished chrome base and black vinyl seats are reminiscent of the days of diners and drive-ins. Add a hint of classic retro design to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop. The 5 Piece Adjustable Height Bar Set is comfortable for kids and adults to sit together. The bar stools have a large 15.75 inch wide, vinyl padded, 360 degree swivel seat, and a built in footrest. The Adjustable Height Bar Table measures 25 inches in diameter, with a black textured vinyl covering on the tabletop that makes wiping up spills easy.
- Makes a great addition to your kitchen, bar, game room, or basement
- Vintage retro style
- 1 soda fountain style bar height table
- 4 adjustable soda fountain style bar stools with 360 degree swivel seat and built in footrest
Bar Stool Specifications Adjustable Height 23.5 to 31.75 in. Material Vinyl Weight Capacity 330 lbs. each
Bar Table Specifications Diameter 25 in. Material Textured Vinyl Covering Adjustable Height 26.5 to 36.5 in. Weight Capacity 200 lb.
Homeowners and contractors alike will appreciate the Three Story Stationary Scaffold Tower Kit. Easily and safely get 15 feet off the ground for painting, cleaning windows, maintaining roofs or cleaning gutters. Use for hanging siding, laying brick, overhead door installation, or even mounting signs. This Three Story Stationary Scaffold Tower unit includes everything you need to build a safe and secure exterior scaffold system, from the base plates to the guard rails. Three walk boards, constructed of wood and aluminum, lay side by side to create a large 7 foot by 4 foot, 9 inch working platform. The frames, guard rails and braces are made of durable 1- 5/8 inch steel tubing. This scaffold unit can be assembled on the fly, and torn down when need arises to move to another job site. This unit is capable of handling a load capacity of up to 750 lbs. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations. Multiple units may be stacked safely when tied off every 20 feet.
- Intended for exterior use
- Wood/aluminum walk boards sit 15 feet off the ground
- Heavy duty 1 5/8 inch diameter steel construction
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
Scaffold Tower Set Includes:
- 6 Pieces 5 x 5 Foot Standard Scaffold Frame (GSF55)
- 6 Pieces 7 Foot Cross Brace (GSCB7)
- 4 Pieces 40 Inches Guard Rail Post (GSGP)
- 4 Pieces 7 Foot Guard Rail (GSGR7)
- 4 Pieces 5 Foot Guard Rail (GSGR5)
- 3 Pieces 7 Foot x 19 Inches Wood/Aluminum Walk Board (GSWDB)
- 4 Pieces Base Plate (GSBP)
Maximum Load Capacity 750 lbs Overall Assembled Size 7' L x 5' W x 18' 4" H Working Platform Size 7' L x 4' 9" W Total Combined Weight 443 lbs Finish Blue Powder Coat Finish
The Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist can help you save time and money. Eliminate the need to have extra people on hand during a remodel, keeping your costs low by reducing labor costs. Shorten installation time and tackle the job yourself. No more bothering your friends every weekend to help you hang drywall.The panel hoist is easy to use. Just roll the hoist into position, and turn the winch handle to raise the panel to the desired height. With an 11 foot lifting height and a full 360 degree swivel tilting cradle this hoist can even lift drywall to a standard ceiling height. Support hooks and outriggers keep the panel from slipping out of place. The easy to use winch is loaded with 1/8 inch steel cable and can be operated with one hand. The Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist can help you hang paneling and drywall in the hardest to reach places, even the ceiling. A backstop on the tripod base keeps the hoist from moving once you have it in place. Constructed of durable all welded steel coated in a durable powder coat paint finish, the Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist is resistant to scratching and rust and can hold a single sheet of material weighing up to 150 lbs and measuring up to 4 feet by 16 feet. The 6 Foot extensions for the Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist (item number DWHE6, sold separately) increase the maximum lift to 15 feet, ideal for use in rooms that have high, vaulted, and cathedral ceilings.
- Drywall hoist will help eliminate the need to have extra help on hand during a remodel
- All welded steel construction, heavy duty construction grade cables
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and corrosion
- 5 in. easy rolling casters make it easy to get into position
- 150 lbs., single sheet capacity
- Max. sheet size: 4 x 16 ft.
- Raises material up to 11 ft. high
- Use the optional 6 ft. extension (sold separately) for reaching higher areas
- Tripod base for stability