Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Make theater-style popcorn for the whole family to enjoy with the AmeriHome 6 Quart Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper. The stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle pops up to 6 quarts of light, fluffy popcorn in 3 minutes. That’s almost as fast a popping in the microwave. Add flavored oil and salt to make gourmet flavors for a fraction of the retail cost. The Old Fashioned Popcorn Popper is easy to use. Simply heat vegetable or canola oil and whole kernel popping corn on your stove-top burner, then turn the hand crank when you start to hear the popcorn popping. The wooden handle keeps your hand from burning while heating on the stove. Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it.
- Stove-top kettle with hand crank paddle
- Pops up to 6 qt. of light Fluffy popcorn on your stove top in 3 minutes
- Heat popping corn and vegetable oil over the stove top, then crank
- Don't microwave it, stove-top pop it
- The only tool needed to work on metal and wood posts
- Nickel chromium steel construction for overall strength and durability
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort for less hand fatigue
The Pro-Series 12 Piece Router Bit Set includes 12 popular and specialty router bits for decorative edging, joining and veining. This Router Bit Set is great for hobbyist or professional woodworkers to use during home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects. The drill bits are carbide tipped and constructed of high speed steel for long life and high usage. Packaged inside a storage case to protect the bits from dings inside the toolbox and easy organization.
- Use for decorative edging, joining and veining
- For home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects
- For professionals and hobbyists
- 1/4 in. shank, carbide tipped steel bits
- Precision ground for clean cuts and lasting sharp edges
Out of stock