Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
- Slim nose shape for tight places
- Designed for crimping of both insulalted and non-insulalted solderless connections and terminals
- Perfectly mated cutters laser heat-treated to hold their edge. Cuts 10-22 AWG wire
- Precision machined of high-carbon C1080 steel for durability
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Everyday tasks can be easier to complete with the AmeriHome 34 inch Reaching Tool. Reach for lightweight items that are up high and out of reach, pick up objects off the floor, or retrieve bits and pieces that have fallen into hard to reach places. A trigger locking mechanism helps secure the suction cups at the end of the reaching tool into place, so you get what you are reaching for the first time. With a lightweight and durable aluminum construction, this reaching tool can pick up something as thin as a piece of paper and as large as 5 inch wide. Folds in half for easy storage.
- Set includes six 34 inch reaching tools
- For reaching for large and small objects, high or low, folds in half for storage
- Lightweight and durable aluminum construction
- Trigger lock helps secure suction cups in position
- Save your back from aches and pains
- Fits into tight spaces
Dimensions (open) 34" L x 7" W x 6" H Dimensions (folded) 17" L x 3.25" W x 7" H
Features and Benefits: Round nose Cuts ACSR Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer High Carbon C1080 Steel for superior performance Electrical coating for ultimate rust protection Channellock Blue® grips for comfort. Improved high leverage - moving the rivet closer to the cutter means considerably less force required for cutting.Learn More
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
Use the Sportsman Series 15 Inch Jerky Gun to make your own jerky strips or round sticks from turkey, fish, ground beef, steak or venison. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. This Jerky Gun comes with two nozzles, one round for making jerky sticks, and one flat for making jerky strips. Choose your nozzle and pack the 15 inch plastic cylinder with your own fresh meat. Squeeze the heavy duty aluminum handle, then dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own tasty homemade jerky.
- For turkey, fish, ground beef, steak and venison jerky strips and round sticks
- Dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own homemade tasty jerky
- 15 in. plastic cylinder, heavy duty aluminum frame and handle
- Includes 1-1/2 in. round nozzle and 1-13/16 in. flat nozzle
- High leverage
- Curved diagonal
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK® uses a high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
A plasma cutter is an essential cutting tool for any garage or shop. Keep your plasma cutter running with the Pro-Series Plasma Cutter Electrode Kit. The kit includes two brass tips, two electrodes and two ceramic collars. Fits plasma cutter make and models with a tip opening that measures .3 inches high (.44 inches high with mounting flange).
- Overall dimensions: 2-3/4 in. L x .568 in. diameter
- .30 with mounting flange (.445 in. diameter x .425 in. H)
- 2 brass tips
- 2 electrodes
- 2 ceramic collars
The Milwaukee Tongue and Groove Pliers features induction hardened jaws for a more secure grip, forged steel design for increased life, and durable grips for increased comfort. The Tongue and Groove pliers also include a reaming head design that allows the professional user to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe and maximize functionality.
- Reaming Head Design - Smooths out rough edges of up to 2" Pipe (Patent Pending)
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Induction Hardened Jaws - Long lasting toughness and consistent performance
- Smooth Transition Grips - Minimize wear tear and improve pouchability
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Length: 10"
- Jaw Length: 1 3/8"
- Jaw Capacity: 2"
- Pipe Reamer: Up to 2"
- Adjustment Positions: 7