Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- These cutters are ideal for use when standard bolt cutters cant handle the job.
- Great for cutting wire fence, cables, mesh, bolts, pad locks and much more.
- Made of drop forged, heat treated, high carbon steel.
- Compound cutting action for heavy duty applications
A plasma cutter is an essential cutting tool for any garage or shop. Keep your plasma cutter running with the Pro-Series Plasma Cutter Electrode Kit. The kit includes two brass tips, two electrodes and two ceramic collars. Fits plasma cutter make and models with a tip opening that measures .3 inches high (.44 inches high with mounting flange).
- Overall dimensions: 2-3/4 in. L x .568 in. diameter
- .30 with mounting flange (.445 in. diameter x .425 in. H)
- 2 brass tips
- 2 electrodes
- 2 ceramic collars
Features and Benefits: Round nose Cuts ACSR Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer High Carbon C1080 Steel for superior performance Electrical coating for ultimate rust protection Channellock Blue® grips for comfort. Improved high leverage - moving the rivet closer to the cutter means considerably less force required for cutting.Learn More
- Slim nose shape for tight places
- Designed for crimping of both insulalted and non-insulalted solderless connections and terminals
- Perfectly mated cutters laser heat-treated to hold their edge. Cuts 10-22 AWG wire
- Precision machined of high-carbon C1080 steel for durability
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- High leverage
- Curved diagonal
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK® uses a high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Use the Sportsman Series 15 Inch Jerky Gun to make your own jerky strips or round sticks from turkey, fish, ground beef, steak or venison. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. This Jerky Gun comes with two nozzles, one round for making jerky sticks, and one flat for making jerky strips. Choose your nozzle and pack the 15 inch plastic cylinder with your own fresh meat. Squeeze the heavy duty aluminum handle, then dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own tasty homemade jerky.
- For turkey, fish, ground beef, steak and venison jerky strips and round sticks
- Dry in a dehydrator or oven to make your own homemade tasty jerky
- 15 in. plastic cylinder, heavy duty aluminum frame and handle
- Includes 1-1/2 in. round nozzle and 1-13/16 in. flat nozzle
Easily drill into wood, brick and block walls, or metal with the Pro-Series 3/8 Inch Electric Drill. This Electric Drill is ideal for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. Hang shelving in the shop or garage, hang decorative shutters and flower boxes on your brick house, or secure railings and fencing to concrete pads. The adjustable trigger dial helps to prevent stripping of the screw while drilling and driving into hardwood or masonry. It features a 3/8 inch chuck, a forward/reverse switch, and a zero to 3,000 variable speed. A built in level on the top of the drill takes the guess work out of straight or angled drilling and driving.
- For DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects
- Handy tool for wood, masonry and metal projects
- Adjustable trigger dial for drilling, driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts
- 3/8 in. chuck, 380 watt / 120 volt /60 hz
- 0-3,000 RPM (no-load) variable speed
- Forward / reverse lock-on button
- Built-in level
Out of stock