Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Nothing is more frustrating than a box full of nails spilling all over your shop floor. Picking them up in ones or twos is a pain. Save time and energy by using this Magnetic Sweeper by Tool Shed! Simply roll over to collect debris and then pull handle for quick release. This sweeper is really handy! A popular choice for the farm, home, shop or garage, this sweeper can grab anything metallic up off the floor. It's just as good at picking up loose change as it is picking up scattered nails and screws. It can also pick up nuts, bolts, pens, and paperclips. This sweeper is incredibly versatile. Its wide sweep means you won't have to make too many passes through and its 7 inch rubber wheels help you turn sharply.
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- Extra-wide sweep head for quick clean up
- One-pull release quickly clears debris from sweeper
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel handle extends from 30 to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
- 30 inch wide sweep area
You can safely and easily make trail mix, jerky, dried fruits and fruit leathers without commercial sweeteners or preservatives using the AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator. Make your favorite healthy or low carb snacks at home. Electrical heating coils produce convection heat and air flow of up to 133 degrees for evenly dried food, and 5 interchangeable trays allow for faster drying times. The AmeriHome 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator comes with an instructional booklet contains recipes for beef jerky, turkey jerky, banana chips, apple snacks, and dried pineapple. The quiet operation and a contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen or home.
- Contemporary countertop design fits well in any kitchen, create healthy or low carb snacks
- Electrical heating coils produce convection air flow for evenly dried food
- Internal operating temperature of up to 133 degrees F -- quiet operation
- 5 interchangeable trays
- Instructional booklet with recipes for: beef jerky turkey jerky banana chips apple snacks dried pineapple
- Hand wash only, not recommended for dishwasher
Shine more light on the problem with the Pro-Series 60 LED Rechargeable Cordless Work Light. Hang this work light from the hood when working on the car, attach it to the water heater when relighting the pilot light, or hang it from the pipes when unclogging a drain. Keep a Cordless Work Light in the truck for roadside repairs, one in the toolbox for jobs around the house, and one in the camper for night time illumination. Don’t get left in the dark. The Cordless Work Light recharges in about 2 hours with the included 120 volt wall charger and 12 volt auto charger. A built-in hook hangs easily from the hood, or a clip on magnet holds the light onto the fender. 60 LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life and produce the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb. The shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant construction can stand up to heavy use.
- Great for cars, campers, boats, and home
- Produces the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb
- Built-in hook for hanging and clip-on magnetic holder
- Includes a 120 volt AC/DC adapter and a 12V car plug charger
- Shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant, LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life
- Input:120V AC 60 Hz
- Output: 12V DC 450mA
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Package Opener
- Ruler (1.5" 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Cast Iron Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. Hand grind up to 4 pounds of rabbit, venison, pork, beef, chicken and turkey per minute. The cast iron body is durable and easy to clean. Two #22 grinding plates, a cutting knife, and three sausage stuffing tubes are included with the Grinder body. This Grinder can be bolted to a table or counter top for stability.
- Make your own hamburger, sausage and bratwurst, grind rabbit, venison, pork, beef, chicken and turkey
- Grinds 4-pounds of meat per minute, secures to table or counter top
- Durable cast iron for easy cleanup
- Grinder body measures: 10-inch l x 5.25-inch w x 7-inch h, handle measures 8-inch long, unit weight: 12-pounds
- 1 cutting knife
- 2 cutting plates (1 Fine 1/4 in. and 1 Course 1/2 in.)
- 3 sausage tubes
- Sausage funnel attachment
This pick and screwdriver set from Titan Tools come with comfortable TRP grips, and a handy nylon storage pouch.
- Utility Picks:
- 90 Degree
- 1/4" radius
- 1/8" radius
- #000 and #00 Phillips
- 3/32" and 1/8" slotted
- Torx Drivers:
Everyday tasks can be easier to complete with the AmeriHome 34 inch Reaching Tool. Reach for lightweight items that are up high and out of reach, pick up objects off the floor, or retrieve bits and pieces that have fallen into hard to reach places. A trigger locking mechanism helps secure the suction cups at the end of the reaching tool into place, so you get what you are reaching for the first time. With a lightweight and durable aluminum construction, this reaching tool can pick up something as thin as a piece of paper and as large as 5 inch wide. Folds in half for easy storage.
- Set includes six 34 inch reaching tools
- For reaching for large and small objects, high or low, folds in half for storage
- Lightweight and durable aluminum construction
- Trigger lock helps secure suction cups in position
- Save your back from aches and pains
- Fits into tight spaces
Dimensions (open) 34" L x 7" W x 6" H Dimensions (folded) 17" L x 3.25" W x 7" H
- Slim nose shape for tight places
- Designed for crimping of both insulalted and non-insulalted solderless connections and terminals
- Perfectly mated cutters laser heat-treated to hold their edge. Cuts 10-22 AWG wire
- Precision machined of high-carbon C1080 steel for durability
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
The Pro-Series 42 Piece Rotary Tool Kit includes 40 popular and specialty accessories for decorative edging, joining and veining, shaping, grinding and polishing. The compact and lightweight design of this Rotary Tool Kit is great for hobbyist or professional woodworkers to use during home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects. Variable speeds of 8,000 to 30,000 RPM give it the low speed needed to work on soft and delicate material and the power to handle harder pieces. Packaged inside a storage case to protect the bits from dings inside the toolbox and easy organization.
- For projects around the shop and home
- Use for decorative edging, joining and veining
- For home restoration, cabinet making and wood working projects, compact lightweight design
- Variable speeds of 8,000 to 30,000 RPM
- Durable, double-insulated, impact-resistant housing
- Accepts accessories with up to a 1/8 in. shank
- (1) Rotary tool
- (1) 42 in. flexible shaft
- 40 popular accessories