Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
Perfect for those who are getting started welding, or for light duty jobs around the house or farm, the Pro-Series 125 AMP Fluxcore Welder Kit will be your go-to welder. The Fluxcore Welder design can get into any small or tough to reach space, with less splatter. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. A duty cycle of 20% @ 80A means this Fluxcore Welder will weld continuously for 2 minutes when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. Welds mild steel up to 18 gauge to 3/16 inches in a single pass. It’s easy to get started since practically everything you will need to weld is in the box; includes ground cable with clamp, welding gun, spool of flux cored wire, face shield and brush hammer.
- Welds all types of carbon steel
- For small to medium sized welding jobs around the home, garage, or farm
- Operates from standard 120v outlet
- Ground cable with clamp
- Welding gun
- Spool of flux cored wire
- Face shield
- Brush hammer
Thermal Overload Protection Amps 80 (max 125) Duty Cycle 20% @ 80 amps Wire Size .030 - .035 Voltage Settings 2 Max Metal Thickness 18 gauge / 3/16 in.
Make your pick up truck do the heavy lifting and save your aching back. With the Black Bull Pick Up Truck Crane you can easily lift up to 1,000 pounds into your truck bed. The hydraulic ram with locking handle gives the Pick Up Truck Crane lifting power. With a stationary base and a removable arm that swivels 360 degrees you can get almost anything from the ground to your truck bed, and back out again, without lifting a thing. When you mount the Black Bull Pick Up Truck Crane to your truck bed, you can move generators, drills, tool boxes, sheetrock, plywood, and more.
- Mounts to your pick-up truck bed
- Removable arm allows for easier storage in truck bed after use
Max. Lifting Capacity (7"-63") 1000 lbs Max. Lifting Capacity (0"-72") 400 lbs Steel Box Tube Boom 3/16" Stationary Base 10.75" x 10.75" Arm Swivels 360 degrees Working Range 30.5" to 51" Lifting Range 0" to 79"
Use the Black Bull 20 Ton A-Frame Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal. The Black Bull 20 Ton A-Frame Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 20 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 3 in. to 16.5 in.
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return press beam
- 2 press plates included
- Adjustable table with 3 settings spaced 4.75 inches apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
Max Capacity 40,000 lbs Operating Distance 3" to 16.5" Dimensions 23.25" L x 27.5" W x 46.5" H
The 3,000 lbs. capacity Pro-Series Drywall Cart has the muscle you need to move tools, paneling, drywall, plywood or other assorted material from the truck to the job site The cart easily rolls on four 8 inch swivel casters over tile, asphalt, carpet, concrete, short grass and packed dirt. Two of the four casters have locking mechanisms to keep the cart from rolling away. This drywall cart is great for contractors, handymen or weekend renovators. The wrap around tube frame is coated with a durable powder coated paint finish that will resist scratches and rust, and the front end bumper provides the frame with extra support. Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work. This large, heavy-duty, all-purpose drywall cart can help you with the heavy lifting and will save you endless trips to and from the truck. The large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room.
- Great for remodeling jobs that require hauling assorted materials and tools, transport paneling, drywall or plywood
- Rolls on four 8 in. swivel casters for easy maneuverability, two swivel casters lock for security
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and corrosion
- Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work , wrap-around tube frame, and bumper for extra strength and durability
- Large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room
- Assembled size: 49-3/4 in. L x 22-1/2 in. W x 47 in. H
- 3,000 lb. Load capacity
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Portable Parts Washer.
This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link and an indicator light to show when the unit is on. This washer is set into a two shelf rolling cart with lockable casters, making this unit easy to move out of the way when not in use.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Red powder coat paint finish
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Set on a rolling cart with lockable casters
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Fire safety lid with fusible-link
- Assembly Rquired
Overall Size 37.4" W x 21.25" D x 34.625" H Tank Size 28.25" W x 19" D x 7.85" H Tank Capacity 20 gallons Solvent Capacity 12 gallons Max Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 192 gph flow rate Max Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 318 gph flow rate Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent
Out of stock