Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
The 3,000 lbs. capacity Pro-Series Drywall Cart has the muscle you need to move tools, paneling, drywall, plywood or other assorted material from the truck to the job site The cart easily rolls on four 8 inch swivel casters over tile, asphalt, carpet, concrete, short grass and packed dirt. Two of the four casters have locking mechanisms to keep the cart from rolling away. This drywall cart is great for contractors, handymen or weekend renovators. The wrap around tube frame is coated with a durable powder coated paint finish that will resist scratches and rust, and the front end bumper provides the frame with extra support. Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work. This large, heavy-duty, all-purpose drywall cart can help you with the heavy lifting and will save you endless trips to and from the truck. The large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room.
- Great for remodeling jobs that require hauling assorted materials and tools, transport paneling, drywall or plywood
- Rolls on four 8 in. swivel casters for easy maneuverability, two swivel casters lock for security
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and corrosion
- Rounded corners help prevent damaging finished work , wrap-around tube frame, and bumper for extra strength and durability
- Large steel platform measures 44 in. x 11 in. to securely carry enough drywall to finish an entire room
- Assembled size: 49-3/4 in. L x 22-1/2 in. W x 47 in. H
- 3,000 lb. Load capacity
Easily remove water from a flooded basement or drain your fish pond for cleaning with the Sportsman Series 1.5 Inch High Pressure Water Pump. Use to pump water to boat docks and out of duck blinds. If you need to fill or drain swimming pools this 2 Inch Self-Priming Water Pump will make the job go faster. This small but mighty pump has a 1.5 inch inlet that can move water up to 180 feet. The 5.5 horsepower gasoline motor can move up to 3,900 gallons per hour. The Sportsman Series High Pressure Water Pump is great to have on hand for emergencies or jobs around the house and farm.
- 1.5 inch pump outlet and inlet, self priming pump
- Delivers up to: 80 psi, self primes up to: 10 ft, max temperature: 180 degrees f
- Max flow: 65 gpm / 3,900 gph, max head: 180 ft, pump speed: 4,000 rpm
- Recoil start, 4 stroke 5.5 Hp OHV gasoline engine
- Fuel type: unleaded gasoline
- Fuel tank capacity: 1 gallons, EPA-approved
Set up the Sportsman Series Portable Pavilion with 4 Removable Sides to finish weekend renovation projects or to enjoy a family picnic without worrying about the effects of the burning rays of the sun. The Portable Pavilion is a multifunctional shelter that can be used as a temporary garage, a storage area, or as a covered space. 4 removable side enclosures with 2 different size doors allows for versatility and a shelter that you can customize to your needs. Sides can easily be added or removed to adjust for the path of the sun and the changing direction of the wind. It's easy to set-up with a few friends on hand, and quickly adjusts from a shelter with 4 fully-covered sides to a completely open tent. 200 square feet of storage space measuring 10 ft by 20 ft provides plenty of room for parking a car, stashing tools, seasonal furniture, or lawn equipment, or room for your family to picnic in the cool shade. Ropes and stakes are included to help keep the Pavilion stable in light wind, but are simple to disassemble when heavy storms and strong winds hit.
- Stay protected from the wind, rain and sun
- Multifunctional shelter can be used as a garage or pavilion
- Park a car, stash tools, seasonal furniture, and lawn equipment
- Makes a great shelter for summer picnics and family reunions
- Measures 20 ft. L x 10 ft. W x 9 ft. 2 in. H
- 1-1/2 in. diameter steel poles
- Constructed from heavy duty poly tarp with 2 different size doors
- Plastic fittings
- Elastic straps
The Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist can help you save time and money. Eliminate the need to have extra people on hand during a remodel, keeping your costs low by reducing labor costs. Shorten installation time and tackle the job yourself. No more bothering your friends every weekend to help you hang drywall.The panel hoist is easy to use. Just roll the hoist into position, and turn the winch handle to raise the panel to the desired height. With an 11 foot lifting height and a full 360 degree swivel tilting cradle this hoist can even lift drywall to a standard ceiling height. Support hooks and outriggers keep the panel from slipping out of place. The easy to use winch is loaded with 1/8 inch steel cable and can be operated with one hand. The Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist can help you hang paneling and drywall in the hardest to reach places, even the ceiling. A backstop on the tripod base keeps the hoist from moving once you have it in place. Constructed of durable all welded steel coated in a durable powder coat paint finish, the Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist is resistant to scratching and rust and can hold a single sheet of material weighing up to 150 lbs and measuring up to 4 feet by 16 feet. The 6 Foot extensions for the Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist (item number DWHE6, sold separately) increase the maximum lift to 15 feet, ideal for use in rooms that have high, vaulted, and cathedral ceilings.
- Drywall hoist will help eliminate the need to have extra help on hand during a remodel
- All welded steel construction, heavy duty construction grade cables
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and corrosion
- 5 in. easy rolling casters make it easy to get into position
- 150 lbs., single sheet capacity
- Max. sheet size: 4 x 16 ft.
- Raises material up to 11 ft. high
- Use the optional 6 ft. extension (sold separately) for reaching higher areas
- Tripod base for stability
Use the Black Bull 20 Ton A-Frame Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal. The Black Bull 20 Ton A-Frame Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 20 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 3 in. to 16.5 in.
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return press beam
- 2 press plates included
- Adjustable table with 3 settings spaced 4.75 inches apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
Max Capacity 40,000 lbs Operating Distance 3" to 16.5" Dimensions 23.25" L x 27.5" W x 46.5" H