Pliers, Nippers & Specialty Tools
- These cutters are ideal for use when standard bolt cutters cant handle the job.
- Great for cutting wire fence, cables, mesh, bolts, pad locks and much more.
- Made of drop forged, heat treated, high carbon steel.
- Compound cutting action for heavy duty applications
$30.95Special Cutting Pliers are flush ground on one side to cut wire smoothly and eliminate sharp wire ends. These cutters are not as strong or as durable as regular cutters, but have been tested and approved on up to 12 gauge mild steel wire. There is no guarantee against chipping or breaking. Not available in stores. 8'' long Learn More
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- Big as the job. Big as you need.
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right-angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
We're working with a variety of tradesmen to solve endless fastening challenges: IRWIN® HANSON® Taps & Dies are the answer. Whether creating new tools from raw steel or repairing damaged and worn threads, achieving a precise fit is essential. IRWIN Industrial Tools® sets the standard for delivering quality every step of the way in your threading applications.
12-pc set in plastic case includes the following items: Fractional Plug Tap and 1 :_mage_bind_var_111 - 20 NC, 5/16" - 18 NC, 3/8" - 16 NC, 7/16" - 14 NC, 1/2" - 13 NC Threading Tools: Plain Die Stock - 1" Dies, Offset Adj. Tap Wrench No. 0 to 1/2"Learn More
- Titanium Coated
- 29 Pieces 1/16" - 1/2"
- 26 Pieces A - Z
- 60 Pieces: # 1 - # 60
- Plastic Carry Case